UGVCL Recruitment 2019-2020 | Apply Online for 478 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant – JA) Vacancies at www.ugvcl.com/Careers. Today Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Published Bharti Notification on Various News Paper and Website. Apply this Post before 16th January 2020.
UGVCL Recruitment 2020
- 1 UGVCL Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy Details 2019-2020
- 1.2 UGVCL Junior Assistant Advt. 2020
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UGVCL Recruitment 2020
- 1.4 How to Apply for UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Application Form on UGVCL Career 2020
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Related
Great News for all the contenders who are looking for the government jobs in UGVCL. Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has circulated a UGVCL Bharti 2019-2020 notice which states that the department is in need for the educated & well- skilled contenders for the blank posts in the Uttar Gujarat. The department has released the UGVCL VSJA & VSJE Recruitment 2020. Willing and enthusiastic aspirants can read this entire post & submit the application form at the official link of the Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited department that is “www.ugvcl.com”. Job extracts can read this entire post & collect all the vital details from the lower parts of the post.
You can bookmark our website www.govtjobbuzz.com if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy Details 2019-2020
|Department Name||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Details Regarding||UGVCL Recruitment 2019-20|
|Name of Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant)
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Uttar Gujarat|
|Type of Jobs||State Government Job|
|Starting Date for UGVCL Registration||26th December 2019|
|Final Date to Apply Online||16th January 2020|
|Official Web Portal||www.ugvcl.com/Careers
UGVCL Junior Assistant Advt. 2020
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has depicted an employment notification for all the job searchers who are seekers for the Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Jobs 2020. The official job notice states that the UGVCL department is going to hire the eligible contenders for the 478 vacant posts of VSJA-Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Posts in the department. The Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited will accept the registration forms via online mode. Willing aspirants can visit the official web portal and submit the application form before the ending date. The Starting date to apply for the job is 16th January 2020. Individuals who will satisfy the eligibility needs will be allowed to apply for the UGVCL Recruitment 2019-2020. Interested applicants can scroll down this full web page and collect all the vital details which are available in this post.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a subsidiary of GUVNL. For 2010-11 the co. has received National Gold Shield for marvellous performance in power distribution. It’s the leading electricity co. of Gujarat for power distribution which was incorporated in the year 2003. It is included in electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in Gujarat /outside of state too.
Eligibility Criteria for UGVCL Recruitment 2020
|Required Academic Qualification: Applicants must possess the Graduation from a well-recognized Institutions.
1. Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
2. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the govt. rules and regulations.
1. For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selection Method: If the aspirants want to get this wonderful job, then they have to clear the examination and Interview round which is going to be conducted by Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
Salary Scale: Selected contenders will be regarded with the great amount of monthly salary as per the govt. norms.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||26th December 2019|
|End Date to Apply Online||16th January 2020|
How to Apply for UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Application Form on UGVCL Career 2020
|1. Visit the official web portal of the ugvcl career department i.e. “www.ugvcl.com”.
2. Go to the Advertisement Zone.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. The job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the submit tab.
9. Submit the Application Fee via online mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form and keep it safe for the future uses.