Today on 04th June 2020, Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani has announced a Rs 14,000 crore “Aatmanirbhar Gujarat” Yojna aka Relief package. In which electricity bill up to 100 units is waived. 20% Rebate on Annual property tax (House Tax). He will pay a 10% rebate to the corporation till July 31. While 6 months of road tax has been waived.
There are so many things that the government of Gujarat state is doing for all the citizens as well as residents. All the people who are currently living in Gujarat will be able to get so many benefits when we are talking about paying light bills, house tax, and many other charges. Due to the implementation of Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Yojana 2020, it will be possible for people to get a huge relief in terms of paying wages. It will surely be going to be helpful for you to know what benefits you can be able to avail of with the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Yojana.
Highlights of the Gujarat Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Yojna 2020 by CM Rupani
- The Gujarat Government will help the workers to build houses
- Electricity bills up to 100 units will be waived by GUVNL Gujarat. Vijli /light bill Maafi Yojna.
92 lakh electricity consumers will get the benefit of the electricity bill waiver
- 6 months Road Tax waived from 1st April
- GST can be Refunded till July 2020
- Loans up to 1 lakh will be available under the self-reliant Gujarat relief package
- District Nodal Officers appointed for MSMEs
- Pashu Palak will be paid Rs 900 per cow
- Dhanwantari Rath will be raised at a cost of Rs 20 crore
- 120 crore allotted to ST Corporation
- 5 Percent Electricity bill waived for small traders
- Allocation of Rs. 350 crore for construction of go-downs in farms
- 20% waiver in annual property tax
- Government’s attempt to thwart GIDC
- From the CM Relief Fund, Rs. 100 crore allocated
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY) 2020 application/registration form through online/offline mode Phase 1 and Phase 2 will start soon, apply at official website for Rs. 1 Lakh loan at 2% interest, check beneficiaries list, who are eligible, loan amount & complete details
If the download link is not working, visit the source website, alternate Links for Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2020
Gujarat government has launched Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (Sarkari Yojana) to provide Rs. 1 lakh loan at 2% interest rate scheme. This is the state govt’s helping hand in the form of Rs. 5000 crore package for people. It includes small businessmen, skilled workers, autorickshaw owners, electricians, and others whose economic activities have been disrupted due to the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown.
Beneficiaries of Aatma Nirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The state government has launched Atmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme for the following group of people as mentioned below:-
- Small businessmen
- Skilled Workers
- Autorickshaw owners
- Other people with lower income
- Approximately 10 lakh such beneficiaries will be given a loan of Rs. 1 lakh each from banks at just 2% annual interest to start their lives afresh under Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana.
- All the loans will be provided on the basis of application and no guarantee will be required. Gujarat govt. will pay the remaining 6% interest on the loan to banks.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form
Application forms to get a loan up to Rs. 1 lakh under “Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana” to be made available free of cost from all branches of urban and district cooperative banks and credit societies across the state.
Important Dates :
Application Start Date: 21 May 2020
Application Last Date: 31 August 2020