ACPC Engineering Admission Booklet, Dates And Helpline Number From www.gujacpc.nic.in
Students of gujarat board recently gave her gseb board examination and looking for the gseb result and admission schedule. So for all the students who don’t have enough information about this admission procedure, we want clear their had and want to give them a clear idea about the acpc admission schedule, dates and procedure details.
First of all after the announcement of the result of gseb board candidates need to to online registration on gujacpc.nic.in. While doing online registration then will get the pin which is necessary to get booklet and to pay challan. First of all do register your self on gujacpc.nic.in and download the challan. Then pay that challan to the assigned bank. you will get the booklet and online PIN.
The booklet is also available online in official website which you can download in pdf format. You can also download that acpc engineering admission booklet from below given link.
ACPC Booklet / Schedule / Timetable for admission process
Here is the whole schedule we have describe from official acpc booklet. You can download this booklet from jacpcldce.nic.in.
|Distribution of information booklets with|
PIN from designated branches of Bank
|20.05.2019 to 04.06.2019|
|Online Registration & submission of filled|
with necessary documents at Help Centers
|20.05.2019 to 04.06.2019|
|Finalisation of Seat Matrix||10.06.2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||11.06.2019|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round ||11.06.2019 to 16.06.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||19.06.2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||19.06.2019|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||19.06.2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1 ||19.06.2019 to 23.06.2019|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||26.06.2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip ||26.06.2019 to 01.07.2019|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||02.07.2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission ||26.06.2019 to 01.07.2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2||04.07.2019 to 07.07.2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||10.07.2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online|
generation of admission slip
|10.07.2019 to 14.07.2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission ||10.07.2019 to 15.07.2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||16.07.2019|
|Commencement of Academic Term||18.07.2019|
So this is the schedule of whole admission procedure of acpc engineering admission 2019. Now i am going to describe every single activity from this timetable or booklet.
Download This Booklet of Schedule in PDF Format for Offline Use : Click Here
Explanation of Each Activity Of ACPC For Engineering admission of the year 2019
- First of all ACPC will do the announcement of booklet up to the date 04-07-2019
- After that they will give you a details of help centers, you need to find your nearest help center and then you need to submit online form and documents there.
- After the registration they will finalize the seat matrix on 10th june 2019. (At here you will get the details about all the collages and details of available seats in particular collages)
- on 19-06-2019 you will get the provisional merit list.
- From 11-06-2019 to 16-06-2019 Candidates need to Fill up the list of collages in which you want to get admission and also you need to select the courses in which you want to get admission. (first collage will get first priority in merit). Please keep in mind that this is the Mock Round (If you don’t know what is mock round then read the information about Mock Round Here).
- On 19th june 2019 ACPC will declare the result of mock round (in result you will get the idea that in which collage you could get admission as per your merit marks and rank)
- Also on this date they will declare the final merit list And Final Seat matrix and collage list (collages which is available to take admission through gujacpc.nic.in
- Now, From 8th June, The actual game starts.
- From 19-06-2019 to 23-06-2019 candidates need to fill-up the choices of collages in which they want to take admission. Please keep in mind that this choices will decide your future collage. This Is the First round of Choice Filling (Round – 1)
- On 26th June 2019 ACPC Will declare the First allotment list (Here you will get the name of first eligible collage in which you could get admission).
- So If you want to take admission in allotted collage to you then you need to pay the tuition fees of that collage and then you need to generate the admission sleep online. (If you follow these step then you admission will be confirm here). This process will last from 26-06-2019 to 01-07-2019.
- On 02nd July 2019 you can see the available vacancies in different collages after the first round.
- If you don’t want to take admission in collage allotted to you then you can cancel the admission till the 04-07-2019. (if you cancel the admission then you are eligible to take part in the second round of choice filling).
- From 04th July 2019, Reshuffling round or second round of choice filling will start. This round will be over on 07th july 2019.
- After filling the choice of collages ACPC will declare the result of second choice filling round or result of reshuffling round on 10th July 2019.
- Again if candidate is satisfied with the allotted collage then they can submit tuition fees to the bank and generate the online admission sleep from 9th July to 12th July 2019.
- If Student is still not satisfied with allotted collage then he / she can cancel their admission till 13th July 2019.
- On 14th July 2019 gujacpc will declare the no of vacancies which is available in particular collages after the second choice filling round (choice filling round – 2)
- If there are candidates who didn’t get admission after the second round there will be 3rd and 4th round as per demand. The process will be same for each round but the date varies. ACPC will Announce further schedule after 16th July 2019.
So it is the full details about the whole ACPC Engineering admission program of the year 2019. We know that we are missing some points here but if you have any kind of query about this program then you can freely ask us through comment section we will reply you withing one day on this page below your comment. Thanks for visiting out website and if you want more information about the official websites gujacpc.nic.in and jacpcldce.ac.in then you can read “ACPC Engineering admission at gujacpc.nic.in“.