ACPC Second Allotment List is Published on 10th July 2019 on jacpcldce.ac.in. Institute wise and Course wise First Rank Position of Round 2 declared. Deposition of tuition fees in the bank Scheduled from 10.07.2019 to 14.07.2019. Candidate wants to confirm admission needs to Pay Fees as early as Possible.
|10/07/19||Institute wise and Course wise First-Last Rank Position of Round-02|
|10/07/19||Vacancy in BE Round-02|
ACPC First Allotment List is Going to be Published on www.jacpcldce.ac.in & gujacpc.nic.in. Candidate who Filling Choice for Round 1 Can check his/her Allotment Name in the list to be Published by ACPC.
|26/06/19||Institute wise and Course wise First-Last Rank Position of Round-01|
|26/06/19||Vacant Seat in BE after Round-1|
|26/06/19||Important Instruction Regarding to Confirm Admission in Round-01 and to Participate in Reshuffling (Round-02)|
Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and online generation of Admission Slip will be done from 26.06.2019 to 01.07.2019.
ACPC Final Merit List and Mock Round Result is going to be published today as per Schedule of Engineering Admission. Candidate needs to Open www.gujacpc.nic.in to check his/her Merit Number and Merit List across gujarat. Update of Final Merit List also been published on jacpcldce.ac.in.
|19/06/19||Institute wise and Course wise First-Last Rank Position of Mock Round|
|19/06/19||Vacant Seat in BE after Mock Round|
ACPC Choice Filling Round 1
- 1 ACPC Choice Filling Round 1
- 2 ACPC Engineering Admission 2019-20
- 3 jacpcldce.ac.in ACPC Engineering Admission 2019
- 4 gujacpc.nic.in Registration 2019 Online | Using PIN
After Declaration of ACPC Final Merit List and Mock Round Result Choice Filling for Admission in Engineering Started. Aspirants needs to Fill as much as possible choice of Colleges to get Admission. Candidates will be selected and can also confirm their admission by paying their fees and even if they choose not to, they can proceed to the next round. The Result of this round 1 will be declared on June 26, 2019
ACPC Merit List 2019 | Choice Filling Mock Round 1
ACPC Provisional merit list declared on 11th June 2019 on www.gujacpc.nic.in. And after that the choice filling mock round will be start from 11th June 2019 to 16th June 2019.
We will upload The PDF of ACPC Provisional merit list or link for engineering admission. If you want to get admission in gujacpc then you should check our website on 11th June at 10.00 AM. Choice Filling For Mock Round has been Started, so Candidate who Registered for Admission can do choice Filling on Gujacpc website. Want to Know More About Mock Round CHECK HERE
ACPC Engineering Admission 2019-20
Gujarat ACPC Engineering Online Admission 2019 Information Booklet, Help Center / Admission Brochure 2019, Counselling Dates are being disclosed for counseling process so get it from www.jacpcldce.ac.in or www.gujacpc.nic.in web portal of it.
It has become an autonomous system every year Admission committee for Professional courses, Gujarat releases Gujarat Engineering Admission 2019-20. All process is being carried out efficiently by ACPC L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat so as soon as result of HSC is announced further process regarding this is declared. Day by day importance of higher education is increasing especially in engineering field so more number of students are participating in their admission process.
jacpcldce.ac.in ACPC Engineering Admission 2019
Name of Organization: Admission committee for Professional courses, Gujarat (ACPC)
Admission Procedure: Engineering Field, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, Bachelor of Architecture, Hotel Management, Tourism Management, B. Arch etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Degree Engineering Courses: The aspiring candidates should have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) with minimum 45% (40% f or SC/S T and SEBC) in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one of optional subjects i.e. (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects prescribed by respective boards) from single board and should have appeared in GUJCET 2019 to become eligible for the admission.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2019 Online Apply at www.gujacpc.nic.in
GSEB 12th Science Result 2019 declared on 09-05-2019.So All The Students Got Their Marks Of 12th science Examination Of Gujarat Board. Now They Need To Make Important Decision About Their Career. If Student Of 12th science Is in A Group Then They Can Select Engineering Or B.Sc at First Place.
- Candidates shall have to register online on website www.gujacpc.nic.in from 21st May 2019 for online admission. Please note that after due date, candidate shall not be allowed to register online
- After online registration, the candidate has to submit print-out of registration form and self-attested photo copies (Not Originals) of the required documents at nearby Help Centre till 4th June 2019. The requisite Acknowledgement slip after submission of registration form is to be collected from Help Centre. After successful completion of registration, the eligible candidates can participate in choice filling and further admission process as per schedule. List of help centers is also available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in and www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Candidates of Open category who are not eligible for Tuition fee waiver scheme (TFW) have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) in March 2019 from Gujarat Board in first attempt with minimum eligibility criteria and have not entered their marks in registration module on their own, such candidates after online registration are not required to go to help center for confirmation of registration. Such candidates can obtain print of acknowledgement slip of registration online from their login ID account on website www.gujacpc.nic.in.
Schedule/Time Table for GUJACPC Engineering Counselling 2019
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN from
designated branches of Bank
|20.05.2019 to 04.06.2019|
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||20.05.2019 to 04.06.2019|
|Provisional Merit List||11.06.2019|
|Choice Filling Mock Round||11.06.2019 to 16.06.2019|
|Mock Round Result||19.06.2019|
|Final Merit List||19.06.2019|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||02.07.2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||24.07.2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices
if any: Round-2
|04.07.2019 to 07.07.2019|
|Declaration of second allotment list||10.07.2019|
|Online admission Cancellation Time||10.07.2019 to 15.07.2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||16.07.2019|
ACPC Engineering Admission Booklet and PIN Distribution Schedule
Candidates can purchase the Information Booklet and PIN for admission registration from below mentioned ICICI Bank branches of Bank by paying registration fees 350/- (Non-refundable) during normal banking hours from 20th May 2019 to 4th June 2019 (except public holidays). You can Download BE Information E Booklet BE e-booklet for 2019
gujacpc.nic.in Registration 2019 Online | Using PIN
For Checking ACPC Engineering Admission Merit Number or Merit List, Candidate needs to Login with Registration Detail on www.gujacpc.nic.in. Enter Required Filed and Captcha and Check Merit Number and Enter Engineering College Choice Filling for Mock Round.
- First Go to ACPC Official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in from your device.
- On home page click on the link “B.E/B.Tech”
- Check & Download PDF File of BE Provisional Seat Matrix http://jacpcldce.ac.in/be.asp
- Check Merit List & merit Number on http://www.gujacpc.nic.in/
- By clicking it, a PDF file will be opened so you just need to find out your name in it.
- For more information, please visit official site of jacpcldce.
- Provisional seat matrix for BE
List of ICICI Bank Designated Branches / Centers For Information Booklet will be published Here.
ACPC Help Line Number: 079-26566000 (24×7)
Official Website: www.jacpcldce.ac.in | www.gujacpc.nic.in
If candidate want to have more information related to Gujarat ACPC Admission 2019-20 then you can bookmark this Page by short cut key CTRL+D.
Its A Complete Time Table Of The Admission Process In Engineering Of Gujarat State For 2019 Year. If Any Students Has a Queries About This Program Then They Can Attend The Free seminars Which Is Hosted By The Teachers Of Various Schools. So If You Want To join Any Seminar They Keep Watch On News papers.