AP Kharif Crops Online Registration 2021 at cmapp.ap.gov.in Portal or CMAPP Mobile App
Andhra Pradesh’s government will give the subsidized crop to the people of the state. There are many poor people in the state. The government is making many things for the poor people and low-income people of the state.
However, due to the lockdown situation, the situation of the people is become worst. People can not get proper food three times a day. The government will have to provide them food packages for their survival. However, many people have lost their jobs in a lockdown situation.
Due to the lack of jobs and lack of income, people are becoming inferior. They can not find the proper way to go with them. However, the government is helping all the affected people of the state due to lockdown. The government is announcing many schemes for the specifically lockdown affected people.
There are indeed a large number of people who do not have a job currently. But now, with the Andhra Pradesh Kharif Crop Online Registration, it can be possible for the poor people to get some relief. Not only poor farmers will get a lot of benefits from the scheme but also the scheme will help those in actual need. It is sure that the state government of Andhra Pradesh will be providing financial aid to the citizens residing in the state.
Whether you are among the people who have to face so many difficulties due to the lockdown or if you are among those who feel it hard to earn a living these days, the new government scheme will surely help you out.
The government will give financial help and economic support to the poor and low-income people of the state. Today we will provide you with information about the Andhra Pradesh government scheme for the Khif crops of the state for the online registration of the crops.
We will provide you all the information related to the scheme and also give you the step by step information about the registration process of the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Kharif Crop Online Registration 2021:
According to the announcement from the government for the scheme, that is with the help of this scheme, and the farmers can sell their produce at any time anywhere with the help of CMAPP Portal. For the selling of the farmers’ produce, the farmers have to do registration on the app or portal.
With the help of the portal, the farmers can sell their products in the procurement shop of any government-owned. The farmers will get their benefits to amount on the bank account of the farmers. Due to heavy rains and flood situations in the Andhra Pradesh state, the farmers of the state are making their crops safe from the unwanted situation.
There are so many things that any and every farmer has to do in order to grow better crops and cultivate them. So you must know that the farmers are working hard all day long for several months to farm their lands. That is the primary reason why the state government of Andhra Pradesh wants to help all the farmers that are residing in the state.
Due to launching the new online portal, the state government of Andhra Pradesh allows all the farmers to sell their Kharif Crops at any time. With the help of the online portal, it will be possible for farmers to sell their crops without going actually to the government-owned shops. But in order to do that, the farmers will have to register themselves first. Let us now have a look at how farmers can register online.
Registration of Online Kharif Crop 2021:
If the farmers want to sell their crops to the government, then they have to do the registration on the given portal. However, the farmers can sell their products on the procurement shop of the government.
But before selling, the farmers have to register themselves on the portal. We will give you complete information about the portal registration for the selling of the Kharif crops of the state.
- To make the registration, the person has to visit the Raithu Bharosa Kendra of the state. However, the Raithu Bharosa Kendra is set up by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- At the Raithu Bhrosa Kendra, the government officials have to visit the official site of the portal. The government makes the official site of the portal so that the official will visit the official portal and the link of the portal is https://cmapp.ap.gov.in/.
- After clicking on the link of the portal, the official will have to do departmental log-in in the portal. The government official will have the user name and password for the login process of the porta. The official will enter the login and password on the portal, and then they can sign-in on the portal.
- After the online registration log is processed, the person will able to fill the application form for the Kharif crop. With the help of the log-in process, the person will able to make the online registration and application process of the Andhra Pradesh Kharif Crop online registration.
- In place of online registration, the person can make the CMAPP Portal registration, and with the help of that, the farmers can register themselves on the portal. With the help of the portal, the person has to register for the Kharif crop and sell their crop to the procurement shop of the government.