Anyror Gujarat: Bhulekh Naksha 7/12, Urban/Rural Area Land Record @ anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Anyror Gujarat is the land portal launched online by the state government of Gujarat. The website one should visit for checking the land records in Gujarat is anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
One can also use anyror.gujarat.gov.in junagadh
Anyror means Any Record of Rights Gujarat. There are a whole lot of information available relating to the lands in Gujarat. Record of Rights, Survey Documents, property tax receipts are some of the important details relating to land. One need not spend too much time outside the government offices to check the status of land in the urban, rural, or any other region in and around Gujarat. The record of rights land records holds the details of the property transaction, between the seller and the buyer.
It is sure that if any person wants to get any kind of documents related to the lands or anything else. Then the person will have to go to the government officials in order to get to know about their land or property-related documents. But now, it will be possible for any and every person residing in the state of Gujarat to check their land records along with so many other records online. The only thing that you will have to do is visit the official website and check the land records online. You will have to enter some essential information before about your land and then you can check land records online.
Anyror Gujarat is a website built by the National Informatics Centre under the aid of the Government of Gujarat Land Records Department. One can access the details of the land records on the website only if you are a citizen of Gujarat.
Objectives of Anyror Gujarat
The following are the objectives of Anyror Gujarat land revenue site
- To check whom the land belongs to
- To obtain relevant information on the land
- Can be used as a proof document while selling land
- Can be used by the farmers if they wish to avail loan from the bank
- When the land is bought by the buyer, it can be used to check the revenue history of the purchase of the land
What are the benefits one can obtain by having a record of rights documents site?
These are the following benefits one can obtain by having a record of rights document.
- Provides the fullest protection to the land owned by the owners
- Helps in availing loan from the bank
- The owner can make use of the property document when any kind of dispute arises between the landowner and the other people
- When the document is certified, it prevents the illegal acquiring of land by others
What is the procedure you need to follow to apply at Anyror Gujarat?
This is the procedure you need to follow to apply at Anyror Gujarat for obtaining land-related details.
The user needs to visit this link https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
On the home page, one can see three blinking tabs. One is dedicated to searching land records in a rural area, the second one is dedicated to searching land records in urban areas and the third one is dedicated to searching property
Land Records in Rural Areas
To obtain land records in rural areas, one needs to visit the following link:
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details (Old Scanned GA 7/12 Details)
- Scanned VF-6 Entry Details (Old Scanned Rights Sheet)
- VF-7 Survey No Details (Details of G.N.7)
- Vf-8A Khata Details (Ga.8A) VF-6
- 135-D Notice For Mutation (135-D Notice for Enrolment Change)
- Entry List by Month-Year (Details Number)
- Revenue Case Details
- The user has to enter other details like district, taluk, village
- The user will also be required to clear the security check question
- The user has to click on the get record option to avail the land record
Land Records in Urban Areas
To check the land records in urban areas, one needs to visit the following link:
- Survey Number Details
- Note Number Details
- Details of 135D notice
- Know Survey No. by Owner Name
- Entry List by Month-Year
District, City Survey Office, Ward, Survey No., Sheet No. are the other details you need to enter.
The user needs to pass a security check to obtain the land records in rural areas.
How to check property details
In case you own a property in and around Gujarat, be it the rural region or the urban region, one needs to visit the following link:
- One needs to choose any one category under which the property search can be done:
- Property Wise
- Name Wise
- Document No- Year Wise
- District, Sub-Registrar Office, Index-2 Village, Property/Land Type, Search Type, TP/Survey/Value Zone,
- Applicant Name, Mobile Number, and e-mail ID.
The user has to enter the mobile number to which the verification ID will be sent
One can enter the verification ID and check the status of the land
How can one check the details of land records using the application?
The user has to click on the following link:
- This application has been released by the state government of Gujarat in collaboration with National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- The application has an interface similar to that of the website.
- This comes much handy when the user wishes to check the documents of land and other important information
How to apply on the site for other kinds of requirements?
If you wish to know the other details like:
- Get Permission to pay a premium
- Obtaining non-agricultural permission
- Non-cultivation permission with non-cultivation premium
- To obtain a certificate of honest industrial purpose
- Getting permission to buy land
- Application related to title deed
- City Survey Office Related Application
- Application related to land survey
There are provisions to apply on the site for all of the above requirements of the user.
The user needs to visit the following link to get the details.
- Purpose of Application
- Application Type
- Names of District, Taluka, and Village
The user has to enter the name of the applicant and the mobile number of the application
After passing the security check question, the user can submit the application.
The application will be processed and the related information will be sent to the user via the contact information provided.
1. What are the benefits of checking land records in Anyror site?
The land records are maintained at the complete transparency level. The user can check any important information at any needed time.
2. What are the other features of the site?
The website has launched a feature called Know Your Revenue Case using which the revenue that could be generated from the land is provided. This helps the buyer to predict the growth of the land
3. Where can the people residing in the rural region access the website?
The people residing in the rural region can access the website using the e-Gram centers.
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-21: Apply Online, Eligibility & Status
- Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY): Application Form PDF, Registration
- Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020: Registration/ Application Form, Instructions
- 1 Anyror Gujarat: Bhulekh Naksha 7/12, Urban/Rural Area Land Record @ anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- 2 Objectives of Anyror Gujarat
- 3 What are the benefits one can obtain by having a record of rights documents site?
- 4 What is the procedure you need to follow to apply at Anyror Gujarat?
- 5 Land Records in Rural Areas
- 6 Land Records in Urban Areas
- 7 How to check property details
- 8 How can one check the details of land records using the application?
- 9 How to apply on the site for other kinds of requirements?
- 10 FAQs