Online Form And Notification Of AP Police Recruitment At slprb.ap.gov.in
- 1 Online Form And Notification Of AP Police Recruitment At slprb.ap.gov.in
- 2 Andhra Pradesh AP Police Recruitment / Jobs 2018
- 3 Salary
- 4 Selection Process
The SLPRB is the law state level police recruitment board for the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. AP Police Department is responsible to deliver the effective, productive and quality police service to the community. After the state split into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in 2018 Police forces split up. The AP Police comes under the direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of AP. Director General of Police (DGP) headed the Andhra Pradesh Police.
Andhra Pradesh AP Police Recruitment / Jobs 2018
Government have permitted vide G.O.Ms.No.153 Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt.19-9-2018 to fill up the following posts in Police, Prisons, Fire Services and Prosecutions Departments:
Post name Available Vacancies
S.I. (Civil) 150
RSr (AR) 75
RSI APSP 75
Station Fire fficer 20
Dy.Jailor (Men.) 10
Dy.Jailor (Women) 4
Asst.Public Prosecutors 50
PC (Civil) 1600
PC (AR) 300
PC (APSP) 300
Warder (Male) 100
Warder (Women) 23
Driver operators 30
Today, Notification has been issued by the State Level Police Recruitment Board vide Rc.No.216/R&T/Rect.1/2018 for recruitment of the posts of SCT SIs (Civil) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (AR) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (APSP) (Men) in Police Department, Deputy Jailors (Men) & Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department and Station Fire Officers (Men) in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Dept. Further, a separate notification will be issued shortly for recruitment to the posts of Police Constables, Warders and Firemen. The Online Application Forms will be available as mentioned here under:
Opening Date And Last Date For Online Application Form
|Post Name||Available Opening And Last Date For Online Form|
|S.I., R.S.L, Station Fire Offlcer, Dy.Jailor||5-11-2018 at 3 PM to 24-11-2018 at 5 PM|
|P.C., Warder and Firemen||12-11-2018 at 10 AM to7-L2-20I8 at 5 PM|
The candidates can select the option “Submit Application” from the Website (slprb.ap.gov.in) and fill up the details. However, before submitting the application, candidates are once again advised to verifo the following as mentioned in the Notification.
AP Police Eligibility Criteria Is As Mentioned Below
a) Eligibility:- Age, Educational Qualifications and Physical Measurements.
- Candidates those who passed SSC/ Inter/ degree / graduation candidates can apply for the posts.
- Candidates those who are having minimum age of 18 years can apply for the posts.
Physical Measurement Test / Physical Eligibility Test PET
For SI, SCT SI ,RSI & Fire Officers
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 centimeters.
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 centimeters with a minimum expansion of 5 centimeters.
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 centimeters.
- Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kgs.
For Deputy Jailor & Other Posts
- Height: Must not be less than 153 centimeters
- Weight: Must not be less than 45.5 kgs
- Height: Must not be less than 168 centimeters.
- Chest: Must not be less than 87 centimeters with a minimum expansion of 5 centimeters.
Candidates according to their job roles will be paid monthly pay.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh will conduct written examination in order to hire the eligible aspirants.
b) If the candidates ful-fill the above eligibility criteria, they have to first remit the
fee as mentioned below:
- S.L, R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy.lailor
- SC / ST : Rs 300
- OBC / OPEN : Rs 600
- P.C., Warder and Firemen
- SC / ST : Rs 150
- OBC / OPEN : Rs 300
c) The fee can be deposited through AP Online, MeeSeva Centres, Credit Card, Debit Card or internet banking by submitting basic details of the candidates as mentioned in the Notification.
- The Exam Schedule of this ap police examination is as mentioned below. This is the preliminary exam you need to conduct secondary exam and physical / medical test also. The Preliminary Written Examination consisting of two papers will be conducted as per the following schedule:
AP Police Post Name Prelim Exam Date
S.I., R.S.L, Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor 16-12-2018 (10 AM to 1 PM and
2.30 PM to 5.30 PM)
P.C., Warder and Firemen 6-1-2019 (10 AM to 1 PM)
- It is once again emphasized that fee once paid cannot be refunded. Hence, the candidates are advised to be careful and remit corect amount. Subsequently, the candidates may submit Online Application Form by giving their details. The facility of submitting Online Application Form can be done directly from the website “slprb.ap.qov.in”
How to Apply Online For SLPRB Police Recruitment 2018?
http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ is the link through which candidates can apply for SLPRB AP Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- First Of all you need to open slprb website slprb.ap.gov.in
- Now Click On Job Advertisement Link In the Category / Menu Bar
- Now Click On Submit Online Application Link Which is given besides the name of the post in ap police website
- Then fillup all your information in online form at slprb.ap.gov.in and click on submit button.
- you will receive your application number there.