Bank Of Baroda SO Specialist Officer Recruitment Details
Back in the days when there was no computer or internet, getting information about jobs or recruitment was a real pain. But with the advent of technology and the birth of the internet all such problems have now come to an end. Today, people can easily get notified about any types of jobs whether it be government or private from the internet. That’s because the internet is flooded with a countless number of job sites where the companies keep posting about their jobs. All you have to do is register yourself on these online job sites in order to apply for the various job positions. It can be said, that such arrangements have made it really convenient for the aspirants in their quest of job hunt.
|Name of the Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer posts|
|No. of Vacancies||427 Posts|
|Official Site||www.bankofbaroda.co.in |
|Online Registration||Online Application Form|
|Starting date to Apply Online||14.11.2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||05th December 2017.|
Bank of baroda Specialist officer recruitment advertisement was published on 22 November 2017. The Online application process of BOB SO will start shortly. If you are looking for more details regarding recruitment then you should read over below given article.
[stextbox id=’info’ bgcolor=’edb139′ bgcolorto=’e0a141′]
Speaking of the online job sites even the Indian banks are not left behind. Just like any other private company or the government even the banks have started to post about their jobs and examination on their respective websites or on any of these general job sites. Bank of Baroda is among one such bank that has recently updated the previous year question paper and exam pattern and syllabus for the post of BOB specialist officer 2017 – 2018. It’s a great opportunity for the aspirants that are desperately looking forward to secure a job in the bank. After all bank jobs are one of the most respected and enjoyable job that one can have.
Bank of baroda Specialist officer Exam Patter
The online registration for the post of Bank of Baroda specialist officer started from April 1, 2017. There are in total 400 vacant positions that the candidates can apply for. People who are interested to apply can log on to the official website of Bank of Baroda and get updated about all the necessary details that they need to know. Starting from BOB SO exam pattern to BOB SO syllabus every important details is fetched by the website for the convenience of the aspirants. The willing candidates must follow the set procedure in order to apply for the BOB specialist officer post. The application form is also made available on the official site of Bank of Baroda.
Three Phase Of Selection Procedure In Specialist officer Recruitment
Now that you know how to register yourself for BOB job vacancies online there are other important details too that you should know before, you make your move.
The selection procedure for the BOB specialist officer post comprises of the following:
- Online Test that comprises of both descriptive and objective sections.
- Group Discussion Phase.
- Personal Interview Round.
However, the candidates should know that their selection is entirely based on their performance in the online test. This means you need to clear the online test in order to reach to the other rounds of the selection procedure.
Now From The Three Phase we have given short information about all the round. Below You can see the written Exam patter And Subject name Which should be present at the time of preparation of BOB Specialist officer in your mind.
BOB SO Exam patter 2017 – 18
Written Test Pattern
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Also There is Penalty For Wrong Answers : There will be penalty in BOB SO Exam for wrong answers in marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), Psychometric Test By BOB Examination Committee
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion. Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and/or PI on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending on
the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in
- Psychometric Test/GD/ &/or PI shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving
innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category. The Bank reserves the right
to change the minimum qualifying criteria at its sole discretion.
- Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for final selection. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis
of scores obtained by the candidates in Online test and/or PI and/or GD (as the case may be).
- GD &/or PI score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. Online Examination and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the online test/GD/ PI will be shortlisted for
While appearing for GD/PI, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ connect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
BOB SO Group Discussion Topics List / Group Discussion (GD) Syllabus
If you have read the official notification then possible you figure out that the Bank of baroda examination committee or interview committee also listed the topics for group discussion. If you are preparing for written examination then you should also be prepared for GD and for that you should read this GD Syllabus of BOB SO.
Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Syllabus Pdf Download
The interested candidates can check out the syllabus for the BOB SO exam from the official website of Bank of Baroda so that they can prepare themselves accordingly. However, for your convenience we have listed the Bank of baroda SO Syllabus of examination 2017 – 18 below here:
Syllabus For BOB Specialist Officers 2017 – 2018
BOB SO Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus – Quantitative
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Syllabus – English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus – General Awareness
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Economics Scene.
- Scientific Research etc.
So what are you waiting for? If you have always dreamt of securing a bank job then, this is your chance. Such opportunities don’t always come to your door and therefore, you should totally grab them till you have the chance.
Here we have also provided the pdf Of examination syllabus for Bank of baroda specialist officer recruitment incase you want to save it in your mobile phone. if you would download this Syllabus PDF Then you can read it in offline mode also. So it is preferable to download BOB SO Syllabus PDF From here.
- BOB Specialist Officer Syllabus And Exam Pattern PDF Download : Click HERE TO Download
Steps To Register Online For BOB Recruitment
Before you can apply for the post of BOB specialist officer, you need to register yourself online through PGDBF. The steps to complete the process of online registration are listed below:
The interested candidates must visit the official website of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com first. After which, you need to click on the appropriate link in order to open-up the online application form.
Once you have clicked on the link, the online application form will appear on the screen. Here, you have to enter all your basic details in the required fields along with your signature and photograph which you need to upload online in the form. Remember that the signature and the photograph uploaded by you follow the specifications mentioned on the site.
Before, you submit the form it is important that you make sure that you have entered all the correct information. Once you are done with the verification, you need to click on the ‘submit’ button in order to submit your online application form.
In order to complete the process, you need to pay the application fees before you finally submit your online application form. Also, don’t forget to take a print out of the application form. Once you are done with your payment, you will receive an auto generated registration number along with a password.
Well, this should successfully complete your online registration process. One important piece of advice for the candidates is that they should keep their registration number and password carefully for future use.
If you are selected as one of the successful candidates then, you will have to go through a final document verification phase for the completion of the entire recruitment process. The list of documents given below are the ones that will be verified so, make sure you carry them all properly.
- Printout of the interview call letter.
- Printout of the online application form.
- Proof of date of birth (birth certificate issued by the municipal corporation) would do it.
- Photo identity proof.
- Your mark sheets including your degree/diploma certificates in order to prove your educational qualification.
- In case of SC/ST candidates they need to submit the caste certificate issued by a competent authority. However, the certificate should be in strict regulation with the format stipulated by the government of India.
If you are still feels that some information are missing then you can aware us via comment section. we www.govtjobbuzz.com team team are always here to help the students who are doing preparation of Government Jobs 2017.