Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Bank of Maharashtra Officer Bharti 2022 announcement recently on the official website of @bankofmaharashtra.in. Bank of Maharashtra, Pune new bank job notification for the recruitment of AGM, Chief Manager, Generalist officer, Forex officer, and other bank jobs. Bank of Maharashtra, a leading listed Public Sector Bank with a Head Office in Pune and more than 2067 branches all over India invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts. It is intended to sustain financial performance, demystifying and accelerating the banking journey in terms of digital transformation, expansion of branch network with more growth through a combination of strategies inter-alia opening of verticals such as Corporate Finance branches, setting up Centralized Processing Centers for Retail and MSME customers, Business Development Officers, etc. for development of bank’s business.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
The Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment process is given below link as per notification. Also, Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment apply online for 551 officers Bharti is given below:
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Totals No. of Posts
- 551 Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Name of Posts
- AGM Board Secretary Corporate Governance – 01
- AGM Digital Banking – 01
- AGM Management Information System – 01
- Chief Manager MIS – 01
- Chief Manager Market Economic Analyst – 01
- Chief Manager Digital Banking – 02
- Chief Manager Information System Audit – 01
- Chief Manager Information Security Officer – 01
- Chief Manager (Credit) – 01
- Chief Manager Public Relation & Corporate Communication – 01
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale II – 400
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale III – 100
- Forex / Treasury Officer – 25
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Education Qualification
- Education Qualification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment is posted vice read the official notification in the below link.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Age Limit
- Different age limits as per different posts for more updates read carefully notification in below link. Age relaxation as per rules.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Scale of Pay
- For Scale II: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810
- For Scale III: 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- For Scale IV: 76010-2220/4-84890-2500/2-89890
- For Scale V: 89890-2500/2-94890-2730/2-100350
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Application Fees
- For UR/EWS/OBC Category Candidates: 1180 Including GST
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: 118 Including GST
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Probation & Bond Period
For Scale II, III, IV, and V following are the probation period, bond, and amounts:
- Probation Period – 6 Months
- Bond – Minimum Services Periods 2 Years
- Amounts – 2,00,000
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The candidates shall be required to appear for online examinations to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for an interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview as specified which will be converted into 60:40 (Online Examination: Interview). The minimum cut-off marks for online examination, interview, and the final selection shall be 50% for UR/EWS and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview and accordingly a merit list shall be prepared for the selection of candidates. The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of combined scores obtained, in case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- In case, in the opinion of the bank, an adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, the bank reserves the right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit. The bank reserves the right to do away with online examination / Group Discussion and to shortlist a sufficient/adequate number of candidates for interview based on their suitability, experience, etc. While shortlisting the candidates, we may consider additional qualification/s, greater experience, and level of responsibilities handled, and accordingly, only such candidates will be allowed to participate in the recruitment process.
- Mere eligibility/admission to Group Discussions/Interviews/pass in GD/interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment How to Apply Online (Step By Step)
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘Careers → Recruitment Process → Current Openings to open the link “Online application for the recruitment of “Recruitment of Officers in Scale II, III, IV & V Project 2023-24” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and ‘Proceed’ buttons.
- Candidates can proceed to upload a Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading the Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Official Website of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Click
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 PDF Notification: Click
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Apply Online: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-12-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 23-12-2022