BHEL Recruitment 2022 Apply online is a notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee (Apprentice) and Executive Trainee vacancy at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) official website updates. BHEL Recruitment 2022 applies online for 150 engineer and executive trainee (apprentice) vacancies (Bharti).
BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Trainee and Executive
BHEL searching for a great candidate for an Engineer trainee and executive recruitment who is fulfilled for this job. BHEL offers to youngsters who are seriously for career development and learning something new in the training for government jobs in civil engineering, mechanical engineer, IT & Computer sector engineering, chemical & electrical engineer, metallurgy engineer, Finance, and HR to a first nation in the career of industry, transport, defense, oil gas and water, power sector, Aerospace, Transmission, etc.
How to Apply For a Job
BHEl’s official recruitment website will provide basic necessary recruitment details to apply for jobs of Engineer Trainee and Executive. Candidates who apply for jobs should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process of BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Trainee and Executive. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID. It may be noted here that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder.
- Engineer Trainee: Maximum 27 Years
- Engineer Trainee (IF PG): Maximum 29 Years
- Executive Trainee: Maximum 29 Years
Fees for Application
- SEBC/OBC, EWS, UR: ₹ 8,00
- SC, ST, PWD, EXSM: ₹ 3,00
Total No. of Post
- Mechanical Engg: 30
- Electrical Engg: 15
- Civil Engg: 40
- Chemical Engg: 10
- HR: 10
- Finance: 20
- IT/Computer Science: 20
- Metallurgy Engg: 05
Eligible Education Qualification
- Engineer Trainee in case of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Metallurgy: B.E Degree Mandatory for Application
- IT/Computer Science: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree or Five years integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Technology or Computer science
- Executive Trainee (HR): Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks or Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Social Work or MBA with at least 55% marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): CA/CMA (ICWA)
Note: Firstly, Degree qualifications must be recognized by Indian University under UGC approval. It may be noted that Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University are also valid if section 3 under the UGC act, 1956. Secondly, Candidates with Social Work or MBA qualifications should have had a specialization/ elective in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ HRM in the final year student also can apply for job BHEL Recruitment 2022.
- Opening date of online submission: 13th September 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Closing date of online submission: 4th October 2022 at 5:00 PM
Date of Examination
- 31st October 2022,
- 1st & 2nd November 2022
BHEL Exam Pattern
BHEL Examination for Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 positions shall be an objective type (MCQ) Computer Based Examination of Duration is 2.5 Hours (i.e 150 Minutes). Computer Based Examination shall have 4 sections as described below:
- Section I: Subjective Question Paper and 120 No. of Questions
- Section II: Test on Reasoning and 50 No. of Questions
- Section III: General Knowledge and 20 No. of Questions
- Section IV: General English and 50 No. of Questions
Note: Subjective question paper means the candidate who applies for job specification subject that is Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy or Finance or HR.
Note: Each question is one mark per question. The total no. of questions is 240 (120+50+20+50). so, the total marks is 240. There shall be 4 Options for Each Question and a negative marking of (1/4th of Marks) for each question. There is no separate Sectional Cut-Off. However, the merit list shall be drawn on the Total marks obtained by the candidate in the Computer Based Examination.
Recommend Read: Sarkari Bharti
BHEL Exam Syllabus
Following is the brief introduction syllabus for a candidate who applies for the job:
Section I: Subjective Question Paper
- For Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Disciplines: Subject questions shall be as per AICTE Model Curriculum for UG Degree Courses in Engineering & Technology
- For Finance Discipline: Subject questions shall be as per CA/ICWA Curriculum.
- For HR Discipline: Subject questions shall be as per MBA-HR Curriculum.
Section II: Test on Reasoning
Numerical Abilities such as Number systems, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, and Percentages. Ratio & Proportion, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Factor, Heights, and Distances, and many more.
Section III: General Knowledge
Everyday Science, Sports, Indian Culture, Indian History, Indian national movement, World & Indian Geography, Natural resources Indian Economy Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, National & International current affairs, Environment India’s Agriculture, Trade & Commerce, Basic Information technology.
Section IV: General English
Error recognition, fill in the blanks (verbs, Preposition, etc.) synonyms, antonyms spelling/detecting Mis-spelt words, wrong usage of words, idioms & phrases, one-word substitution sentences structure, Sentence completion, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, comprehension passage.
FAQs of BHEL Recruitment 2022
1. BHEL is a government company?
Yes, BHEL called Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a public sector undertaking, working under the Ministry of heavy industries, Government of India.
2. BHEL Recruitment 2022 is a contract-based job?
No, this is a permanent job as per government guidelines issued by the central government of India.
3. Are open category candidates can eligible for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
Yes, open category candidates also apply for this job.
4. BHEL Recruitment 2022 Engineer Trainee and Executive exam only objective type question?
No, BHEL Recruitment 2022 Engineer Trainee and Executive exams are objective type questions and interview-based also. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Computer Based Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Score.
5. How can the selection of candidates be in BHEL Recruitment 2022 Engineer Trainee and Executive?
Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for Interviews in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded up to 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for an interview.
6. UR category candidates how can select BHEL Recruitment 2022 Engineer Trainee and Executive?
For shortlisting as per the 1:5 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering/HR/Finance along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in UR category. Read More.
7. Any medical examination rule for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
Yes, many rules and regulations of medical examination rules of BHEL recruitment 2022. Read circulation for medical examination rules.