Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Baroda has released a notification that shows the openings for the various posts under the banner of specialist officers. The details like the age criteria, qualification, and total number of vacancies, total number of posts vacant for the respective categories, the various divisions under the post, the salary details and the rest are the common questions in the minds of the aspirants. The details are given and discussed below.
It is a dream for many to get a job in Bank of Baroda (Bank of Baroda jobs) due to the wide names it holds all over the world. The Bank of Baroda is known for a special mention that the bank though is a nationalized bank has the largest number of customers off shore that is not that usual for a nationalized bank as there are many Multinational company players who are in the business. The Bank of Baroda is acclaimed for its international presence.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||17/11/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||08/12/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||08/12/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||23/12/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||17/11/2017 to 08/12/2017|
Now Before applying for this job, it is wise to get full information regarding the recruitment procedure, Salary of vacancy for which we are applying, The job is permanent or contract based or you are eligible for the post or not and some more Questions. So here i am providing answers of Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about BOB Recruitment.
[stextbox id=’info’ bgcolor=’edb139′ bgcolorto=’e0a141′]
- To Read or Download Official Notification Of Specialist officer : Click HERE
- Exam Syllabus And Exam Patter OF BOB SO : Click HERE
[stextbox id=’info’ bgcolor=’edb139′ bgcolorto=’e0a141′]
- Other Bank Of Baroda Jobs : Latest Notification for 337 Post
Posts and Vacancies at Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda recruitment notification carries the following posts with vacancies
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Number of posts||427 Posts|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
- Head of the Credit Risk in the Corporate Credit has a vacancy of 01 Post
Head of the Enterprise & Operational Risk Management has a vacancy of 01 post
The Treasury that has Relationship Managers in the Forex/Derivatives domain has 02 Posts
- Treasury in the Product Sales domain has 20 Posts
Finance / Credit domain has a vacancy of 40 Posts
Finance / Credit in the MMGS – II post has a vacancy of about 140 Posts
- The treasury that has the dealers/ traders’ vacancies of 03 Posts
- Trade Finance has a vacancy of about 50 Posts
Security has a vacancy of about 15 Posts
- Sales has a vacancy of about 150 Posts
IT Security sector has a vacancy of 05 Posts
BOB SO Recruitment 2017 : Post Wise vacancy Count with Age Limit of Each post
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit (as on 05.12.2017)|
|Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit)||01||35 to 50 Years|
|Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management||01||35 to 50 Years|
|IT Security||05||30 to 45 Years|
|Treasury – Dealers/ Traders||03||25 to 37 Years|
|Treasury – Relationship Managers||02||25 to 35 Years|
|Treasury – Product Sales||20||25 to 35 Years|
|Finance / Credit||40||25 to 37 Years|
|Finance / Credit||40||25 to 35 Years|
|Trade Finance||50||25 to 35 Years|
|Security||15||25 to 35 Years|
|Sales||150||21 to 30 Years|
Important Dates To Consider For Specialist officer Vacancy of BOB
|Online BOB SO Registration Starting Date||14th November 2017|
|Online payment Dates||14th Nov to 05th Dec 2017|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda Registration||05th December 2017|
|BOB Admit Card Downloading from||December last week 2017|
|BOB Exam Date||07th January 2018|
Educational Qualification of Bank of baroda SO:
The educational Qualification for BOB recruitment varies for different posts under the Specialist Officers category:
BOB SO Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|For the post of Head of the Credit Risk in the Corporate Credit and Head of the Enterprise & Operational Risk Management, one should possess a degree compulsory and apart from that
For the post of IT security, Engineering/ Technology Degree in
The other posts require a graduation/sometimes they require a MBA degree; a detailed look at the advertisement would help one.
Application Fee To pay For Specialist officer:
The candidates who wish to apply for the Bank of Baroda must take a careful notice of this detail:
- The Candidates other than SC/ST/Physically disabled should pay an amount of Rs 600 towards the application.
- The Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/Physically disabled can pay an amount of Rs 100 towards the application.
Age Limit For This Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
There are totally 427 vacancies for the various posts that are mentioned. The age limit like the educational qualification varies from post to post.
- Head of the Credit Risk in the Corporate Credit and Head of the Enterprise & Operational Risk Management should be between 35-50 years of age.
- IT security post has a stringent age limit of about 30-45 years
- 25 to 37 years is the age limit for the treasury that has the dealers/ traders’ vacancy and similar different age limits for the other posts.
Apart from age limit, there is also allocation based on one’s quota.
How to apply ? / Online Form For BOB SO Jobs
The mode of application is only online. There are few points to be kept in mind while applying online:
- The website bankofbaroda.co.in is to be visited.
- One should have a valid e-mail id and working phone number
- The details should be filled in properly and rightly in order to avoid any confusion. The website has sends a pop-up if any spaces which are to be filled in is left blank and there is also a verify option for the candidates to give a check if the entered details are right or wrong.
- The scanning and uploading of certificate is a very important process and should be done with utmost care. Some certificates’ might require an attestation from any higher authority and that should be done properly.
- the required documents like Aadhar card for proof of address and nationality, birth certificate etc. One should give a re-check.
- The passport size photo and the signature of the candidate must be scanned and uploaded. Many candidates feel that this process is quite tough as the websites throws a pop-up like the size of the document exceeds the mentioned size. In those cases, there are many websites online that helps one to compress the file size and to convert the format to the kind mentioned in the website. This can be kept in mind while a person faces trouble during this stage of filling in the application form.
- To apply Online in this Vacancy of SO in Bank of baroda : Click HERE
Thus, the processes of application and the details regarding the vacancies are given clearly.
BOB SO Vacancy Selection Process & Exam Pattern
The selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in written test followed by GD and interview and Psychometric Test.
- Click HERE To Read Exam Pattern And Syllabus In Full Details : Exam Pattern And Syllabus PDF
|Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
Reservation in Vacancy
About Bank of Baroda:
The Bank of Baroda has a rich history. The bank was started in the year 1908 by a Maharaja in the then princely state of Baroda in the state of Gujarat. Later in the year 1969, the government of India has bought this bank under the banner of nationalized banks along with 13 banks that were commercial in nature. The Bank of Baroda has more than 50,000 employees as of 2017.
The bank has been listed in the Fortune companies list. The Bank is a profit making Public Sector Unit. This is a point to be noted by the aspirants as the companies that are under the public-sector undertaking are facing problems due to factors like lack of resources, lack of skilled manpower etc. The Bank of Baroda is doing extremely well so that the employees grow professionally as well as financially. The Bank of Baroda has more than 5000 units of operation both in India and abroad. The bank therefore has good operational capacities having its headquarters at Vadodara and a corporate office at Mumbai.