BPNL Recruitment 2022: BHARATIYA PASHUPALAN NIGAM LIMITED (BPNL) advertises recruitment jobs through official notification 2022. To share/co-operate with the training of Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited in accordance with the Skill Development Training Policy of Bayatim Sankalp Rajasthan ILD Kausar Vishwavidyam, Rajasthan University’s Kausar Development Training Program and other functions of the corporation online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts.
BPNL Recruitment 2022
BPNL Recruitment 2022: Total No. of Posts with Name, Eligibility, Age, Fees, Selection Methodology, How to Apply, and Last Date is given below:
Total No. of Posts
- 2106 Posts
Name of Posts
- Pashu Sevak (Animal Attendant) – 1620
- Vikaas Adhikaaree (Development Officer) – 108
- Sahayak Vikaas Adhikaaree (Assistant Development Officer) – 324
- Pashupalan Unnati Kendra Sanchalak (Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director) – 33
- Digital Marketing Executive (Dijital Marketing Ekjeekyootiv) – 21
- Candidates must have a degree certificate from recognized institute or board, such as a 10th, 12th, Diploma or Graduate or an equilvalent qualification as per posts vice for more information given below link.
- 21 to 45 Years as per post vice different age requirement.
Salary (Pay Scale)
- For Pashu Sevak (Animal Attendant) ~ 20,000 Per Month
- For Vikaas Adhikaaree (Development Officer) ~ 25,000 Per Month
- Sahayak Vikaas Adhikaaree (Assistant Development Officer) ~ 22,000 Per Month
- Pashupalan Unnati Kendra Sanchalak (Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director) ~ 15,000 Per Month
- Digital Marketing Executive (Dijital Marketing Ekjeekyootiv) ~ 15,000 Per Month
- For Pashu Sevak (Animal Attendant) ~ 591/-
- For Vikaas Adhikaaree (Development Officer) ~ 945/-
- Sahayak Vikaas Adhikaaree (Assistant Development Officer) ~ 828/-
- Pashupalan Unnati Kendra Sanchalak (Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director) ~ 591/-
- Digital Marketing Executive (Dijital Marketing Ekjeekyootiv) ~ 591/-
Payment Method of Fees
- Wallet and Net Banking
It is necessary for the applicant to read and understand all the instructions given in the e-mail regarding sending the declaration letter regarding the work by the Corporation and send the declaration letter regarding the work to the corporation office by the last date after getting it notarized on a stamp of Rs.100. If wrong and incomplete declaration form is sent by any applicant, then the wrong and incomplete declaration form will be rejected by the corporation and interview information will not be sent.
- Applicants whose declaration regarding the work sent from the corporation will be sent to the corporation office after getting notarized on Rs.100 stamp, only those applicants will be called for interview through e-mail. At the time of interview, the applicant will have to present the original educational documents, identity card and experience certificate and self-attested photocopies of all these according to the post.
- Applicants who are successful in interview will be given one day training for working style, reporting and other necessary information. Whose information will be given by the corporation on the registered email id of the applicant. This training will be held in Jaipur / Lucknow for which no traveling allowance will be paid. The rest of the expenditure on training will be borne by the corporation.
- 2.5 lakhs by the corporation to all the finally selected applicants. Accident insurance will be done free of cost.
- To pass the written test and interview test by the applicant, it is necessary to bring 36% marks separately in both.
- Syllabus of online examination (post no. 1 to 4) and detailed information about online examination is enclosed. Applicant should read it carefully and prepare accordingly.
- Only Interview will be conducted for the selection process of Digital Marketing Executive. Interview intimation will be sent to the applicant on their registered email.
How to Apply (Step By Step)
- Step 1: For online application, go to the corporation’s website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com and click on Apply Online.
- Step 2: Before applying online read carefully all the terms and conditions related to recruitment by downloading the Vacancy PDF.
- Step 3: Keep ready scanned passport size photograph and signature (photo should not be more than six months old) before applying online.
- Step: 4: All the personal information sought in the online form must be filled.
It may be noted here that applicant is advised to fill his/her own e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Step 5: Online Payment :- Application fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI of any bank. Keep the applicant copy safe with you after paying the application fee.
- Step 6: The applicant is advised to take a print out of the application form and application fee receipt and keep it safe for future reference. It is not necessary to send the application form to the corporation’s office.
- Step 7: All information related to the above recruitment will be given by the corporation to the applicant through post or e-mail ID. Therefore, the applicant should write his postal address and e-mail ID (own) completely and correctly. It will be the responsibility of the applicant himself to write wrong address and wrong e-mail ID.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-11-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 10-12-2022