Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RCC), Central Railway has announced a government jobs notification for the recruitment of 2422 Apprentice Bharti vacancies under the apprentice act 1961 at given below official website of @rrccr.com. ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for the engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2422 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for the engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Central Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC/CR) has been nominated as the nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com
Total No. of Posts
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 50
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan – 179
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla – 192
- Parel Workshop – 313
- Parel Workshop – 547
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal – 118
- Manmad Workshop – 51
- TMW Nasik Road – 47
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58
- KURDUWADI WORKSHOP – 21
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- 15 to 24 Years as on 15-12-2022 (Age Relaxation As Per Rules)
- ₹ 100/- (Non-Refundable)
Stipend (Pay Scale)
- ₹ 7000/- per month, During the second year of apprenticeship training, there shall be an increase of 10%. in the prescribed minimum stipend amount and a further 15%. increase in the prescribed minimum stipend amount during the third year of apprenticeship training.
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which the Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling out ONLINE applications and filling up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster, they can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email IDs/Mobile Numbers are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification, and the printout of the Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- For any problems in the Online submission and printing of the Application, email [email protected]
- Starting Online Application Dates: 15-12-2022 (11:00 AM)
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-01-2023 (05:00 PM)
- Official Website of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- Official Notification of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- Registration Form of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- Login Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- 1 Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022