In this article, we will talk about the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022. CISF Constable Bharti 2022 | CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 | Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced govt jobs through the official notification for the interested candidates of constable vacancies at the official website given below details. CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 is 787 Bharti notification to interested candidates who are serious about a career.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/TRADESMEN in the Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they shall be governed under the CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force from time to time. They shall be entitled to the pensionary benefits applicable to all employees joining the service of the Central Government on or after 1st January 2004. The recruitment process will consist of a Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, and Medical Examination.
CISF Recruitment 2022
Total Posts: 787
Name of Posts: Constable & Tradesman
Education Qualification: 10th Class or Equivalent
- SC/ST/ESM Category – NIL
- For other Categories – 100/-
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years (Age Relaxation As Per Rules)
- For candidates except for ST Candidates Male: 165 Cms
- For candidates except for ST Candidates Female: 155 Cms
- For other Male Candidates: 5 Cms
- For other Female Candidates: 150 Cms
- For candidates except for ST Candidates Male: 77-82 Cms (minimum expansion 5 Cms)
- For ST Candidates: 76-81 Cms (minimum expansion 5 Cms)
- Male: For candidates except for UR, SC, EWS, and OBC Candidates: 80-85 Cms (minimum expansion 5 Cms)
- Female: There is no minimum requirement of the chest in the case of female candidates.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Applications must be submitted online mode at the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in.
- Step 2: Recent scanned color passport-size photograph duly printed on the date of photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of this Notification) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB). The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- Step 3: Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 KB to 20 KB). The image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signatures will be rejected.
- Step 4: The candidate is required to upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents in PDF format (not more than 01 MB) with regard to his/her age, educational qualification, and Domicile certificate.
- Step 5: Last date and time of submission of online applications are 20-12-2022 (23:00 hrs).
- Step 6: The candidates must have their own personal e-mail ID and mobile number and the same furnished in the online Application Form, should be active since important information relating to recruitment may be given to them through SMS or email.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21-11-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 20-12-2022 (5:00 PM)
- Official Notification of CISF Recruitment 2022: Click
- Official Website of CISF Recruitment 2022: Click
- Apply Online: 21-11-2022
- Join Telegram Channel: Click