Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022: Currency Note Press Supervisor Recruitment 2022 and Currency Note Press Technician Recruitment 2022 are based in Nashik Bharti. Currency Note Press (CNP) Nashik recently published a new government jobs recruitment Bharti notification for supervisor & Jr Technician vacancies at the official website given below link. The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road, Nashik (Maharashtra) is one of the 9 units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), a wholly owned by of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Currency and Bank Notes, etc.
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance with its registered and Corporate Office on the 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. The company’s operational units are strategically located across the country with its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Noida, and four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas & Hyderabad besides a high-quality paper manufacturing Mill at Hoshangabad. With the above background, Currency Note Press, Nashik Road, Nashik (Maharashtra), which is engaged in the printing of Currency Notes and Bank Notes, is looking forward to recruiting high caliber & talented professionals Currency Note Press Supervisor & Technician Recruitment 2022 complete information with eligible criteria is given below.
Currency Note Press Bharti 2022 for Supervisor & Technician
Total No. of Posts
- 125 Posts
Name of Posts
- Supervisor (TechnicalOperation – Printing)/Level–S1: 10
- Supervisor (TechnicalOperation – Electrical)/Level–S1: 02
- Supervisor (TechnicalOperation – Electronics)/Level–S1: 02
- Supervisor (TechnicalOperation – Mechanical)/Level–S1: 02
- Supervisor (TechnicalOperation– Air Conditioning)/Level–S1: 01
- Supervisor (Environment)/Level–P1: 01
- Supervisor (Information Technology)/Level–S1: 04
- Junior Technician (Printing/Control)-Level–W-1: 103
- Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.E Revelvant as per post vice & ITI From NCVT/SCVT
- For Supervisors: 18 to 30 years.
- For Jr technician: 18 to 25 Years
Note: As of 16-12-2022 age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- For Candidates of UR/EWS/OBC: 600/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST/PWD: NIL but intimation charges of 200/- must be paid
- The method of selection is mentioned in the table provided in Para 2 of this advertisement notification against each post link given in below. The final selection will be made on the basis of the Merit List as per marks obtained in Online Examination only.
- For more information & update must read the full notification in the below link of the official website.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Applicants to visit CNP, Nasik Road website https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com and open the link under “CAREERS” for filling out the Online Application Form, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Step 2: To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An e-mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Step 3: In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Step 4: Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Complete Registration.
- Step 5: The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Step 6: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Step 7: Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point – C.
- Step 8: Applicants can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Completing the Registration.
- Step 9: Modify details, if required, and click on Complete Registration after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled are correct.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Official Website of Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022: Click
- Short Notification of Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022: Click
- Full Notification of Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022: Click
- Apply Online Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022: Click
- Login @ibpsonline.ibps.in: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26-11-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 16-12-2022
Download Admit Card of Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022
- Applicants are advised to keep checking the Currency Note Press, Nasik Road website https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com for dates of downloading the Admit Card.