Ojas Daman Police Constable Call letter Or Admit card & Exam Date at daman.nic.in/ojas
- 1 Ojas Daman Police Constable Call letter Or Admit card & Exam Date at daman.nic.in/ojas
- 2 Daman & Diu Recruitment for constable 2017 @ Daman.nic.in
- 3 Educational qualification For Daman Police Constable Bharti 2017
- 4 Detailed and step by step online application process for constable recruitment
- 5 Share this:
- 6 Related
UPDATE : Daman Police Admit Card has been published on the website of daman. Candidates can download their admit card from daman.nic.in/ojas. if you are unable to download admit card then hit comment below, we will give you the print of your admit card.
Daman Police Constable Vacancy Advertisement was published on 5th October 2017. The last date to apply online of all the vacancies was 7th November 2017.
Now All the candidate who have applied in this recruitment are searching for Exam Date And seeking to download call letter. So Here you will got all the latest news about This bharti. You can check whether call letter is available or not.
Download Daman Police Admit card from www.daman.nic.in/ojas
Now we all know that daman Police constable admit card has been published then all the candidate who has applied for this post should download the admit card to know the exam center and physical test centers.
- First of all visit daman.nic.in link
- now click on daman constable admit card link
- then enter your confirmation number and date of birth.
- now click on download the admit card or call letter button
- Also Keep In mind that the Physical examination would be held on Police Training School, Saily Police Training School Rd, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396240
- Date of Physical Test is 26th December 2017 (26/12/2017)
- Click HERE For Location Of The Police Training School of daman police at dadra nagar haveli – CLICK HERE
But as per previous procedure we could say that the examination will be held in the December month and call letter would be publish before a single week of the examination. Also call letter could be download from the website of ojas which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. You can find the latest information about call letter by searching in google “Ojas Daman Call letter”.
Exam Date : Not Available Yet (Haji Publish nathi thayeli)
Call Letter status : Download From ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|Organization Name||Administration of Daman & Diu|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable, Excise Guard, Inspector of Excise|
|Total No. of Posts||164 Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Daman &Diu|
|Starting Date to Apply||06th October 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||7th November 2017|
|UT Official Website||www.daman.nic.in|
Daman & Diu Recruitment for constable 2017 @ Daman.nic.in
The union territory of Daman and Diu has released a notification saying that there are 164 vacancies for posts like Constable, Excise Inspector Driver, Assistant Sub Inspector and Excise Guard. Daman and Diu are bordered by Gujarat and the Arabian Sea. The natives of Daman and Diu can avail of this opportunity. There are different educational qualification requirements and age limits for each post. All the details are given clearly below. The Staff Selection Board is conducting this recruitment. There is a different pattern of interviews that are followed too.
Posts and their vacancies For Government Police Jobs In Daman
The candidates can check the kind of posts that are available for recruitment and their vacancies
Police Constable post has 72 vacancies. Police Constable posts in the areas like RTO or Radio Mechanic or Cipher has 17 vacancies .Inspector of Excise post has 09 vacancies. Excise Guard post has 58 vacancies Assistant Sub Inspector post has 02 vacancies. Constable Driver posts have 06 vacancies.
Click HERE to Read Official Notification or advertisement – Click HERE
Educational qualification For Daman Police Constable Bharti 2017
For the Assistant Sub Inspector post, one has to minimum possess a diploma from a UGC recognized university in the areas like telecommunication/radio/electrical/electronics
For the police constable, one should at least have a 12th pass qualification.
The constable driver can either have a 10th or 12th pass qualification with a license in driving. That would be appreciated.
The police constables are expected to have an ITIdegree, and they should have chosen science stream in their higher secondary schooling.
The inspector of excise can have degrees in any stream, but he/she should be a graduate.
The excise guard should have definitely passed 12thstd.
Application fee Or Online Form on Daman.nic.in
The application process for Daman Constable Bharti has listed above whereas the application fee is about 100 rupees.
Detailed and step by step online application process for constable recruitment
The online application process is a nightmare for many candidates. The below points are put forth in such a manner that the candidates do not face any trouble while applying for the Ojas Constable Recruitment exam.
For all the posts which are put up on the website, the process of application is the same. Here the application process pertaining the Constable recruitment is given.
How To Apply For Daman Constable Recruitment 2017 on daman.nic.in
- The applicants interested in the particular post must log into the portal under the URL of http://www.daman.nic.in/
- Under the tab which says Jobs and vacancies, one can go looking for the constables’ recruitment link where the advertisement itself is posted, if one makes a click, he/she will be directed to a new webpage.
- One has also got provisions to choose the medium of language for theapplication.
- The new webpage has the notification and also the official advertisement which was released by the http://www.daman.nic.in/
- One must read the notification clearly and carefully to see if they fit themselves into all the terms and conditions. The notification carries details like Education Qualification, Age limits and other details.
- If the person can verify for oneself that they are eligible for the mentioned post, then they have to click on the Apply tab on the webpage.
- The details should be filled in properly and rightly in order to avoid any confusion. The website has sent a pop-up if any spaces which are to be filled in is left blank and there is also a verify option for the candidates to give a check if the entered details are right or wrong. The candidates have to be very careful while filling up the application form as a minor error might lead to bigger problems like that of theseat and post allocation in future.
- Various provisions are given for those with any physical disability, hearing/ sight impairment can avail of ascribe or anyone who is willing to take a help for writing in case they met with some accident, and they are unable to write on their own.
- The scanning and uploading certificates a very important process and should be done with utmost care. Some certificates’ might require an attestation from any higher authority and that should be done properly.
- After the uploading of the required documents like Aadhar card for proof of address and nationality, birth certificate, One should give a re-check. The certificates and the documents, when scanned and kept ready before one begins to fill in the application form, will be an easy application process for the candidates.
- The passport size photo and the signature of the candidate must be scanned and uploaded. Many candidates feel that this process is quite tough as the websites throw a pop-up like the size of the document exceeds the mentioned size. In that cases, there are many websites online that help one to compress the file size and to convert the format to the kind mentioned in the website. This can be kept in mind while a person faces trouble during this stage of filling in the application form in daman.nic.in.
- Once the submit button is clicked, the person is redirected to the payment page where he/she can choose the mode of payment preferred for the payment of the application forms. One has to stay careful and wide awake during this process as a refresh, or a back option can disrupt the entire transaction process, and one has nothing to worry about if he/she makes some error during the transaction process as all the other details filled in before the payment section are saved, and the application form ID and the password is sent to the registered mail id and mobile number.
- Once all these processes get completed, one can go ahead with the downloading of the application form to save a copy for future use as the application id and password are the ones which are used to download the admit card for the exam.
Click HERE TO Apply Online – Click HERE
Mode of selection
There will be three rounds for all the posts under Daman Constable recruitment, the written test, physical fitness test and the final round of interview.
Thus, one can keep a notice of the posts and the vacancies and the procedure they need to keep up to while filling out the application for the exam.
In our website www.govtjobbuzz.com we are providing information about government job in india. So if you are preparing for Any kind of recruitment then you should visit our website on daily basis. Also The official website of daman police bharti is daman.nic.in.