Delhi District Court Peon Process Server Syllabus 2021: Group C exam pattern.
In this article, you will find the syllabus and exam pattern for Group C. Delhi District Court has released a notification for the posts of Peon/ Orderly/ Dak-Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari & Process Server.
Delhi District Court Peon Process Server Syllabus 2021
There are a total of 417 vacancies. The eligible candidate can apply online between 07/02/2021 to 21/02/2021.
- Written Exam (MCQ type)
Written Exam (MCQ type):
- Objective type exam.
- MCQs type questions.
- Language of question paper: Hindi and English.
- Time duration: 2 hours.
Delhi District Court Peon Process Server Syllabus 2021 :
(A) General Studies:
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Sports and Culture
(B) Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Space visualization
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
Official Website: https://delhicourts.nic.in/recruitment/
If you have any queries, then you can visit the official website.
Wishing you all the best for the exam, and stay tuned for the next update.