Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023-24: Apply Online, Eligibility & Status
The state government of Gujarat provides scholarships to students pursuing under graduation, post-graduation, and research. Even schoolgoers can avail of scholarships via this digital Gujarat scholarship scheme.
One needs to make themselves aware of a whole lot of the various benefits one can obtain via the Digital Gujarat Scholarship. Only then, the students can avail themselves of the maximum benefits from these schemes.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship is what you must have to look for if you want to get a scholarship for education purposes. It will be possible for you to get some financial help if you are studying in a school, college, or university. But in order to do so, you must know about what the Digital Gujarat Scholarship is and how you can get various benefits. It may be noted here that is a digital Gujarat scholarship for primary school students also.
There are so many people who are currently getting benefits from the Digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme. The state government of Gujarat is focussing on providing as much financial aid as possible to students who wish to study well and better. Let us now move forward to know more about the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023-Objective
These are the objectives of the Digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme
- To help the students of economically weaker sections and students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society attain their dreams
- To make sure quality education is provided to all
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- The eligibility criteria to avail of scholarship on the levels of income vary from scholarship to scholarship
- To avail of any scholarship, the user has to be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat
- The annual income of the family of the student must not exceed more than INR 2.5 lakh per annum
- The applicants belonging to the SC, ST, and SEBC should apply for this scholarship to obtain the economic benefits
- The students applying for this scholarship must have obtained more than 70% in 10th, 12rh, UG, PG, and other research areas
Benefits of Digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme
These are the following benefits one can obtain via the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme:
- The students either get financial aid or they can get their fees waived at various levels of education
- The students are eligible to get INR 2000 monthly as a scholarship amount at the secondary level
- The students are eligible to get INR 3000 monthly as a scholarship amount at the bachelor’s level
- The students are eligible to get INR 5000 monthly as a scholarship amount at the master’s level
What are the various scholarships provided under the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023?
These are the various scholarships provided under Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023:
- Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC), Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT), Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC), Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat
- Scholarship for Students Studying at Dr. Ambedkar or Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC), Gujarat
- Scholarships to SC Students for ITI/Professional Studies, Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (Minority), Gujarat
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship, Gujarat
- War Concession Scheme, Gujarat
- Special Scholarship for Boys and Girls Students, Gujarat
- Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College, Gujarat
- EBC Fees Exemption Scheme, Gujarat
- Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Instrumental Assistance for First-year Students of Medical/Engineering/Diploma Courses, Gujarat
How do the students have to apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme?
These are the steps the students need to follow to apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme. The first few steps are dedicated to the registering details of the student on the site. Digital Gujarat Scholarship (Digital Gujarat Scholarship yojana) Apply Online link is provided.
- The student has to visit the Digital Gujarat Scholarship portal the URL scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
- A website appears in front of the user
- The student has to click on the option New that appears on the screen
- Once the option is clicked, the screen prompts the user to fill in the details required to make themselves apt for the scholarship
- A student login ID and password are provided after the user fills in the registration form and enters the OTP received on the registered mobile number
- The user has to enter other details like communication details, personal details, and other kinds of important details
- The student has to upload scanned copies of passport-size photographs and signature
- The other required soft copies have to be uploaded on the site as well
- The user has to re-check the document over and over again and then upload it onto the site
- The user has to take a printout of the Digital Gujarat Scholarship form for future use
What are the documents needed to apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme?
The following are the documents needed to apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme.
- Aadhar Document for valid address proof
- The Annual Income statement of the family
- Two passport-size photographs taken recently
- The fee receipt generated after filling in the application meant for the scholarship
- The Marksheet of the last examination attended by the student must get attested
- The caste certificate of the candidates must get attested
What are the steps the user needs to follow to apply for the scholarship?
- Once the user registers his details and gets the registration number, he/she has to follow the given steps to apply for the scholarship he/she aims to obtain
- The user has to visit the Student Corner option
- From there, the user needs to pick the Scholarship option
- The user can view the list of scholarships appearing on the screen
- The user needs to pick the scheme he/she wishes to apply for
- The user has to pick the choice of language
- The user has to choose the continue to service option
- The user has to upload the other supporting documents
- The user has to review the application form
- The final step is to click on the Submit button
1. What is a Post Matric Scholarship under the Digital Gujarat Scholarship?
Post Matric Scholarship is awarded to students under the Digital Gujarat Scholarship scheme. Any student who has passed the matric exam is eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any student who wants money for his higher studies, be it the 12th-grade exam, ITI, Diploma or any other professional course can apply for this scholarship. Does not have any other Digital Gujarat Scholarship Exam for a candidate who apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023.
2. What is the last date to apply for Digital Gujarat scholarships 2023-24 under this scheme?
The Digital Gujarat Scholarship last date to apply for scholarships under this scheme is varying as per scholarships.
3. Should the user submit any form required for the hostel?
To obtain a complete fee waiver, the user has to submit the hostel application form as well at the counter.
4. Can the students of parents who work for the government apply for this scholarship?
Yes. They can apply. The student will have to submit the Form 16 document.
5. Can the students who have a break in their education apply for this scholarship?
Yes. If the students have a break in their education for more than one year, then they will have to submit a break affidavit.
6. Can College students can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023?
Yes. Digital Gujarat Scholarship for college students also. So, If you are a college student must apply online Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023.
7. How much amount of Scholarship is granted to students?
Under the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 different scholarships amount as per different applications of students.
8. Any Income limit for Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 to parents/guardians?
Yes. In the case of students belonging to rural areas then ₹ 1,20,000 and city (Urban) areas then ₹ 1,50,000.
9. How to do a Digital Gujarat Scholarship login?
First of all, go to the official website of Digital Gujarat Scholarship https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. under click on the login button. After that candidate fulfills the username, password, and captcha, and clicks on the login button.
10. Digital Gujarat Scholarship last date in 2022-23?
Digital Gujarat scholarship 2022-23 last date is Filling Post Metric Scholarship Forms on Digital Gujarat Portal for Academic Year 2022-23 is Open for SC/ST/OBC Students. From 15/09/2022 to 15/10/2022 Please assist students to fill up the scholarship forms within the time limit.
11. Digital Gujarat Scholarship last date in 2023?
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 last date is Filling Post Metric Scholarship Forms on Digital Gujarat Portal for Academic Year 2023-24 is Open for SC/ST/OBC Students on or before 24/01/2023. The selected candidate will be given ₹ 750 per month according to financial needs.
12. Can OBC students apply for Digital Gujarat scholarship 2023?
Yes, Digital Gujarat Scholarship for OBC Students also. Any obc students as per the condition can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023.
13. www.digitalgujarat.gov.in login is the official website of Digital Gujarat Scholarship.
Yes, www.digitalgujarat.gov.in is the Gujarat government official website for scholarships. Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship yojana established by the government of Gujarat to provide financial needs to the students of the state of Gujarat.
14. What is the helpline number of the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023?
For any query/problem regarding the portal of Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023, any candidates can contact on toll-free no. 18002335500.
15. Open/general category caste candidates can get Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023?
Yes, the eligibility of candidates is related to the caste category, educational qualification, and family income of the candidates any as well as all students of Gujarat state are applying for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023. 1st-year students studying degree/diploma and a minimum 80% in class 10 or 12 Degree students with a minimum 65% in diploma.