Information regarding the digital Gujarat scholarships scheme (Yojana)
Education is a vital step in our lives. But many people in India are deprived of that experience due to the lack of money. But Indian and state governments are trying to do their part in bringing awareness among people.
As citizens of India, we should know that education is our basic right, and pursue it will give us a bright future. The poor people often drop out of school after Metric examinations as education gets expensive. A college education is a fundamental pillar of someone’s education, and they should always acquire it.
Whether you are a businessman or if you are just working somewhere, it is sure that you will understand the importance of education. But you must know that there are so many people in the nation who can not be able to afford education. That is the primary reason why the state government of Gujarat is launching new schemes for the welfare of the citizens.
The new Gujarat scholarship scheme is all about helping people who do not have enough fortune to educate their children. So each and every student who will have the wish to study further will get the benefit from the new government scholarship scheme.
Gujarat is a state that is progressing quickly in the country. Along with its industrial and agricultural advances, it is also paying attention to the education that is much needed in their state.
The government has included Digital Gujarat Scholarships of several kinds to help out the poor people. This would ensure that they get the education and career that they deserve. Let us look into some facets of it to know it in a better way.
There are so many things that the government of Gujarat is doing for all the people living in the state. In order to make sure that people who live below the poverty line will have a better career, the state government of Gujarat is implementing Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme 2020.
So that it will be possible for every resident of the state to live and lead a better life. The scholarship scheme will help so many people who belong to poor family and it will provide them a lot of opportunities to grow.
Now, when you have read most of the information then you should look at the datasheet or schedule of the Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti yojana. As you can see in the below-given table the last date of the scholarship scheme is 15th December 2020 which is damn near.
If you did not fill-up the form yet then hurry now. Click On the below-given link below and press the submit button after uploading your KYC Document and paying application fees.
Dates / Time Table for Digital Gujarat Scholarship / Shishyavrutti Yojana
Facts of the Digital Gujarat Scholarships Online form
- The scholarship can be availed by logging into the Digital Gujarat portal
- The scholarship is applied for the post-matric level for any student
- The scholarships will be valid for students who study and live in the state; they can also be valid if they belong from the state and study within India.
- The state that the scholarship is valid in is Gujarat
- The digital Gujarat applications are being currently taken
Eligibility criteria for Digital Gujarat scholarships
|1.||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat||
|2.||Scholarships to the Disabled Students, Gujarat||
|3.||Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT), Gujarat||
|4.||Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat||
|5.||Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC), Gujarat||
|6.||Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC), Gujarat||
|7.||Food bill Assistance to SC Students, Gujarat||
|8.||Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC), Gujarat||
|9.||Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College, Gujarat||
|10.||Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat||
|11.||Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Students (SEBC), Gujarat||
|12.||Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (NTDNT), Gujarat||
|13.||Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (EBC), Gujarat||
|14.||Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (Minority), Gujarat||
|15.||Instrumental Assistance for Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students (SEBC), Gujarat||
|16.||Higher Education Scheme, Gujarat||
|17.||Scholarships to SC Students for ITI/Professional Studies, Gujarat||
|18.||Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat||
|19.||Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship, Gujarat||
|20.||Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat||
|21.||Research Scholarship, Gujarat||
|22.||Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for ITI Courses, Gujarat||
|23.||Scholarship for the Students of Government Colleges, Gujarat||
|24.||War Concession Scheme, Gujarat||
|25.||EBC Fees Exemption Scheme, Gujarat||
|26.||Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Courses), Gujarat||
|27.||Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC Students, Gujarat||
|28.||Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. & Ph.D. (SC) Students, Gujarat||
|29.||Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girl Students, Gujarat||
|30.||Scholarship for Students Studying at Dr. Ambedkar or Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC), Gujarat||
|31.||Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels, Gujarat||
|32.||Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC), Gujarat||
|33.||Instrumental Assistance for First-year Students of Medical/Engineering/Diploma Courses, Gujarat||
|34.||Special Scholarship for Boys and Girls Students, Gujarat||
Some steps while applying for the scholarship on www.digitalgujarat.gov.in :
- First of all, You need to visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in [Link]
- Now you need to click on the sign-in / log-in button which would be available in the upper right corner of the website.
- Now you will see the login page, besides this, you will see the red color button of registration, Click on it!
- Now you will see the registration form in which you will be asked for Aadhar no, Password, and Date of birth.
- You will get OTP in your Aadhar registered email id and phone no. Just enter this in the Requested OPT Box.
- Now You will see the other form of your details like the address and other things, also fill that up.
- Now You will see your profile, click on Request a new service link and then select a filter as a Scholarships There.
- you will see the big list of scholarships, click on your category, and then do the further procedure as they ask.
- After that whenever you want to check the scholarship form again you just need to Login in Digital Gujarat scholarship website.
For Scholarship, you need to submit below given some documents. The list of documents needed for digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojna is given below.
There are several courses and schemes that have been introduced by the government so that all the deserving students can avail the of scholarships. It is valid even for M. Phil courses which are great for people who want to pursue their higher educations.
Some schemes in the Digital Gujarat Scholarship program:
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (NTNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students (SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. students (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr.Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College (NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First-Year Students of Medical, Engineering, Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme). Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
Important Documents List to submit the form of Shishyavrutti / Scholarship form:
- One’s caste certificate is self-attested.
- The Aadhar card in a self-attested manner.
- The first page of the bank passbook or a blank cheque has to be uploaded.
- The bill that has been given for the current course being pursued by the student.
- Previous mark sheets have to be presented, and they should be self-attested.
- If a student took a break from studies, then they have to admit a Break Affidavit.
- If the student is residing in a hostel, then they would require a hostel certificate.
- Income certificate of the earning member of the family issued from a genuine authority. If in Government service then Form no. 16 is mandatory.
- School leaving certificate should also be there.
- A Bonafide certificate has to be submitted for the current year in school or college.
Digital Gujarat registration / Login under the label of citizens of Gujarat is mandatory for getting the scholarships. It is a huge initiative, and they have thought of breaking the scholarships into different parts so that almost everyone from a different background can apply to it.
If you have some queries regarding your group of scholarships, then it would be best to contact your institution or even contact the helpline of Digital Gujarat. They are always there to help you out with any questions you have.
For the help of people, the date of form submission was extended until 15th December 2020 which is quite soon. So, if someone is interested, then they should look into submitting the form soon.
Digital Gujarat Login And Scholarship video guide
Candidates can check out this video about the digital Gujarat scholarship scheme. video is completely in the Gujarati language so that everyone can learn the application procedure from here.