Is it Possible to Download Aadhar Card without Mobile Number and OTP?
You can not download aadhar card without Mobile Number or OTP.
Why You Can’t?
Because uidai sends OTP to the registered mobile number while you download the E aadhar and only after entering that OTP you will be able to download E aadhar.
Now What Can you do if you have lost your mobile number or they have misprinted your mobile number in aadhar card or No mobile number is linked to aadhar card?
Well, it’s a one week process but you have to do it.
- Go to the post office or nearest aadhar enrollment and correction centers.
- Here you can find the nearest aadhar center from your home. https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Now Go to the aadhar center and do the process of correcting the mobile number or link the mobile number with your aadhar card
- It will take one week or two but once you have successfully linked it you will be able to download your aadhar card from anywhere.
- To download aadhar card you just have to open https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter details and then OTP and download the aadhar card.
Download Aadhaar Card Without Mobile Number And OTP
Is it possible to download aadhar card without a mobile number ? or is it possible to download aadhar card without OTP?
So the answer is no.
The person can not download aadhar card without OTP because then anyone would download anyone’s aadhar card and could use it for god knows what purpose.
As you all know, there are so many people out there who may have bad intentions. So they can be able to use your Aadhar Card in a wrong manner. Therefore the government wants to verify whether the mobile number that you are going to register with the Aadhar Card is valid or not. That is the reason why you can not be able to download Aadhar Card without the registered mobile number.
You must know that sometimes it will be possible for you to get an online Aadhar Card with the help of your registered email id. But you will have to enter the OTP sent to the mobile number in this process too. So it will be mandatory to have the registered mobile number with you if you want to download the Aadhar Card.
I think that issue here is either you don’t have a mobile number linked to aadhar card or the mobile number you have registered is wrong or you lost that mobile number. So it would be better if you go to the aadhar center and change your mobile number or link your mobile number to your aadhar id.
If you have a QR code or barcode then you should download Aadhaar QR Scanner APP From the play store. using this app you can scan the QR code on your Aadhar Card and get Aadhar information then retrieve your Aadhar card without OTP or Mobile Number.
What is an Aadhar Card?
Aadhar is a 12 Digit Random Number Given By the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) This is on behalf of the Government of India to the resident of the Indian people. This authority is admitted in January 2009 by the Indian Government. According to Paul Romer The Chief Economist of World Bank: Aadhar is the most Sophisticated ID Programme in the World.
Aadhar Card is collected biometric and demographic data of each person. That means in this procedure you should scan your eye retina and finger scanning at the Aadhar enrollment center. A child below 5 years of age would not be taken an eye retina and finger scanning test for Baal Aadhar Card at the enrollment center.
What is the Reason behind the Making of an Aadhar? The Main Reason for Aadhar card Making is not only to have the Basic Information and details about Individual citizens. but also to ensure Grass-Root Level Development in the Indian Country.
Who Is Eligible & Not Eligible For Aadhar Card?
- As we all Know the Aadhar card has immense Important Document For above 15 Year of age Indian Citizen. So every Permanent Indian People should have a Document like an Aadhar card.
- PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin Card) and NRI (Non-Resident Indian) holders are not eligible for Aadhar card. The Aadhar form clearly states that you have remained in India for 182 days in the past 12 months.
- So there is no online process to apply Aadhar card for PIO and NRI people.
- OCI cardholders can apply for an Aadhar card in one condition As per the Aadhar Act 2016 (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Who has resided in India for the duration of 182 days or more in the 12 Month immediately preceding the date of Application for Enrollment.
How To Download E-Aadhar Card Using Enrollment Number, Virtual Identification Number & Aadhar Number?
Aadhar card is a 12-digit Unique Identification document Issued by UIDAI. Having an Aadhar card is compulsory to get Government schemes and benefits everywhere in India. Once your Aadhar number will Generate? you can easily download it in a PDF format from the UIDAI official website. Read below the given steps to download your E-Aadhar card Online.
- Go to UIDAI official web portal by clicking HERE
- Then click on the “Download Aadhar” option on the left-hand side of the website.
- After that click on the “Aadhaar Enrolment” Section and click on the “Aadhar Online Service” Option.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.
- There you will get an option to choose such as
- Enrollment ID
- Choose your option which will download the E-Aadhar card. Then enter Full name, Pin code, Image code, and Mobile Number. Then click on the “Get One Time Password” button.
- Now you will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your Registered Mobile Number OR Email.
- Enter the received OTP in the “Enter OTP” box and click on the “Validate & Download” Button.
- Now your E-Aadhar card will download in PDF format on your gadget.