Everything you need to know about E kalyan Post Metric Scholarship
E kalyan is is the scholarship scheme provided by the welfare department of jharkhand. This scheme is for the backward class people of Schedule Tribes and Schedule Casts SC/ST.
Here you can find all the details about this scheme and if you want to apply online then you can check out below given links.
Important points for students:
Students need to link their AADHAAR numbers to the bank accounts they are submitting in the application.
Students can check their AADHAAR to Bank Account Linking Status Here
Students do not need to register again for reapplying for the scholarship. They can use their existing username and password credential for future use.
Upload online issued certificates like Caste,Residential and Income into our ekalyan portal.
(The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2019)
Post Matric Fresh & Renewal Application 2019-20 (Within State & Outside State) registrations
(Last date for online registration and application form submission by the student is 14th November 2019)
Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) Upload the Documents by the students 14th November 2019
Post Matric(Within State & Outside State) students – Edit Application available in student login till
14th November 2019
Important Dates For E kalyan Post Matric Scholarhip
Recently on 4th November 2019 ekalyan.cgg.gov.in published notification on their advertisement section about the whole schedule of the post matric scholarship program. You can read that details in hindi here.
What is ekalyan ?
its a scholarship Schemes for Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department, Govt.of Jharkhand.
Which type Of Scholarships E kalyan provides ? All The Scholarship Schemes from eKalyan.
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric (Within State) Scholarship
- Post Matric (Outside State) Scholarship
Which Collages Are Eligible For Ekalyan Scholarship ?
To be eligible for this scheme collage must be in jharkhand state and the institute must be under the recognition of jharkhand government authority.
What is Student Eligibility For eKalyan ?
- Student must be the citizen of Jharkhand.
- Student must be of either SC or ST or BC (Backward Class).
- Annual Income of students family from all the sources should not be abobe 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees (2,50,000) for Scheduled cast and Scheduled Tribes.
- If Student is from backward cast / BC then their Annual Income should not be above 1 lakh 50 thousand rupees (1,50,000).
- Obviously, the beneficiary students who does not belong to SC/ST or BC and their Annual income exceeds the limit of minimum income criteria are not eligible.
What is Post Metric Scholarship ?
eKalyan is giving post metric scholarship / Chatravrutti. So we had asked so many questions regarding the concern of post metric scholarship. Lots of candidates don’t know the meaning of post metric because of minimum knowledge of English language
So The post Metric Scholarship is basically the scholarship given to the Students who successfully passed 10th standard. The beneficiary students can use this post metric scholarship to study further after 10th standard or after matriculation. If you are planning on studying 11th standard or joining ITI or polytechnic courses then you can use this Chatravrutti to pay for the fees of these courses.
How to Apply for E Kalyan Jharkhand for Post metric Scholarship / Chatravrutti ?
Its very easy to apply for this eKalyan Scholarship. But you need to keep in mind that there is no offline process to participate in this program. You can do registration online, Application online and changes in the application form online.
Also there are some other things that needs to be done but we will discuss that later.
Now, to apply online for post metric scholarship first you need to do is registration on eKalyan portal which is ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
Student Registration on e Kalyan Portal
- One Time Registration is required by the Students on the e-Kalyan Portal by, filling a generic application form which would capture the basic personal details of the Student.
- Student Can Login with the User credentials for filling the Online Scholarship Application form for submission. Also, Students have the provision to Upload the Scanned copies of the Certificates/Documents as required on the portal.
- Now to do student registration you need to open ekalyan.cgg.gov.in > Scholarship Registration > Student Login Registration for Post-Matric Scholarships Registrations.
- There Click on Register / Signup button.
- Then you will see the e kalyan student registration form in which you have to enter your name, your father’s name, Date of birth, mobile number, Email Id, Password and you have to select the post metric scholarship option.
- After that you can click on Create account button and your account is created.
Its one time registration only. If you need to open or to apply for scholarhip you just need to sign in with you existing credentials like your name and password or email id and password or mobile number and password.