ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is Invite interested candidates who are serious about their careers to the contribution of the nation. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for passionate, experienced, and result-oriented personnel for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for various Business Verticals across the country. ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022 recently announced the technical officer job notification given below link.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with a thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL operates in strategic sectors like Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, Network & Homeland Security, CBRN, and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computers, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Stations, and Deep Space Network Antennas. It has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in projects of national importance.
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Total Posts, Name of Post, Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection Process, and How to Apply are as follows:
Total No. of Posts
- 190 Posts
Name of Post
- Technical Officer of ECIL @ecil.co.in
- Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech As Post Vice
Pay Scale (Emoluments)
- The incumbent is eligible for a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000/month for 1st year, ₹ 28,000/month for 2nd year, and ₹ 31,000/month for 3rd & the 4th years.
- The selected candidate will be eligible for other benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Mediclaim, Company PF, TA/DA (while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.
- The upper age limit is 30 yrs. & all the eligibility criteria are as of 31-10-2022. Age Relaxation and Reservation as per rules.
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interviews and final recommendations against the above-notified posts shall be made as per the following criteria.
- Qualification is 20% of the aggregate percentage in Engineering.
- Relevant experience 30 marks (10 marks for initial one year experience & 10 marks for each extra year max. up to 30 marks including the initial one).
- Personal Interview 50 marks.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. on the dates mentioned in Annexure-I with duly filled-in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies.
- Such as an SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof, Identity proof, Documents in support of Qualification, CGPA conversion certificate from an institution/university, Experience certificates from previous employment, and Category certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PwD).
- Official Website of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Click
- Job Notification of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Click
- Application Form of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Click
- Recruitment Advt of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Click
- Date of Interview: 26-11-2022, 28-11-2022, & 29-11-2022