Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks has issued official notification of Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in scale I & Clerk Recruitment 2018 for the Specialist Officers (SO) & Clerk posts. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their application form before the last date of application i.e., 27th August 2018. Selected candidates will be on probation for a continuous period of 2 year. Candidates who are willing to apply can check the complete information of Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale-II Recruitment 2018 like application form filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result etc through this page below.
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale-I & Clerk Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post – Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale I & Clerk
Pay scale – scale of pay Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Rs. 13075 in the scale of pay 11765– 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 –1310/1 – applicable to Clerks
Age Limit – Candidates shall not exceed 26 years of age as on 01.07.2018 For Officer Scale I
Candidates shall not exceed 24 years of age as on 01.07.2018 For Clerk
Educational Qualification –
For Officer Scale I:– Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956
For Clerk:- Graduates or Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates for Federal Bank Specialist Officers & Clerk will be made on the basis of Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Nationality : The candidate shall be a citizen of India.
Post Qualification Work Experience
- Candidates must possess a strong understanding and insight into international trade finance with minimum 2 years experience from a commercial bank and / or from operational finance departments in other large sized companies with international operations.
- Solid experience within the trade finance products and services including letters of credit and international guarantees and fluent in business English.
- Knowledge of letter of credit cycle and processes, international guarantees, knowledge of guidelines such as UCP, URR, ISBP, etc is considered desirable.
Place of Domicile
- Officers: The place of domicile of the candidates applying for the post of Officers should be in any of the States of Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, Tamil Nadu or West Bengal.
- Clerks: The place of domicile of candidates applying for the post of Clerks should be in any of the States of Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab or Tamil Nadu.
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
Selection Process comprise of an Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for any stage of the selection process. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates after short-listing as mentioned herein. Short-listing will be done by taking into consideration the various attributes like qualifications / additional qualifications, experience etc.
The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent to the short-listed candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the on line application. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the selection process other than mentioned above will be followed.
Tentative venues for online assessment process
The selection process is likely to be conducted at the following centers / locations depending upon the number of applications shortlisted:
- New Delhi
The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers where the selection process is conducted, or to advance/ postpone / reschedule the selection process / interview dates and / or to add or delete or modify / change the centre and venues and / or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/
14th August 2018
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/
27th August 2018
Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and
09th September 2018
How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment Exam?
Federal Bank Recruitment Application submission will be through online mode. To make the application process easier, the candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 notification.
- An Online application will be registered only through the bank official website at www.federalbank.co.in
- Go to the Careers section and click on the Current openings, the new tab will open.
- There you can find the Link to “Recruitment Process 2018 -19” and start filling up online for Federal Bank Recruitment
- Fee payment is done only through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets, etc.
- Use valid credentials while the registration process. Provide an active E-mail ID because it will be useful at the time of result declaration.
- Upload the required documents which they asked for SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment such as a scanned photograph, signature, and the other requirements.
- Submit your application before of closing date.
- Keep the copy of the application with you for your future reference.
Federal Bank PO & Clerk Downloading Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the careers page of Bank’s official website for downloading call letters for online aptitude test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks on the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the online aptitude test center with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (14) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same
OFFICIAL Notification PDF Check HERE
For any clarifications candidates may contact at email@example.com at 0484-2621720, 2634032.
- 1 Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale-I & Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 2 Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- 3.1 Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
- 126.96.36.199.1 Exam Events
- 188.8.131.52.2 Existing Dates
- 184.108.40.206.3 Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee
- 220.127.116.11.4 14th August 2018
- 18.104.22.168.5 Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee
- 22.214.171.124.6 27th August 2018
- 126.96.36.199.7 Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and Clerks
- 188.8.131.52.8 09th September 2018
- 3.2 How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment Exam?
- 3.3 Share this:
- 3.4 Related
- 3.1 Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates