Recruitment Notification For Appointment On Contract Basis :
GMRC MEGA Recruitment 2019
GMRC (Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation) MEGA (Metro-link Express For Gandhinagar And Ahmedabad) invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates as per the following posts and
appointments will be only on “Contract” with min.3 years to 5 years, on standard terms & conditions of
GMRC recruitment notification is to fill up 45 vacant positions and the registration procedure for job is online. If you have any kind of query then you can read below given faqs but if you still won’t find an answer there then you can ask your question in comment section below.
MEGA Job details
- No. of posts: 45
- Name of posts:
- General Manager (Electrical): 01
- General Manager (Signalling & Telecom): 01
- General Manager (Finance): 01
- Joint General Manager (Rolling Stock): 01
- Manager (Rolling Stock): 01
- Manager (E&M) – For Project Wing: 02
- Asst. Manager (E&M) – For Project Wing: 02
- Engineer (Rolling Stock): 02
- Assistant Manager (Admin): 02
- Assets Manager (Asst. Manager Level): 02
- Deputy General Manager (Traction): 01
- Deputy General Manager (Signalling): 01
- Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock): 01
- Deputy General Manager (Telecom): 01
- Manager (Operations): 02
- Manager (E&M) – For O&M wing: 01
- Manager (Traction): 01
- Manager (Signalling & PSD): 01
- Manager (Telecom): 01
- Assistant Manager (E&M) – For O&M Wing: 01
- Assistant Manager (Signalling): 01
- Assistant Manager (Telecom): 01
- Senior Supervisor (Operations): 02
- Senior SC/TO/TC: 02
- RRV Operators: 08
- Manager (Training): 01
- Senior Section Engineer (Signalling & Telecom) – For Training: 01
- Senior Section Engineer (Rolling Stock/ Traction/ Electrical Systems) – For Training: 01
- Senior Section Engineer (Civil/ Track)- For Training: 01
- Senior Supervisor (Operations)- For Training: 01
When i was doing some research about this jobs i found that some people are searching for the term ahmedabad metro recruitment or ahmedabad and gandhinagar metro bharti to find a job advertisement on internet. So if you found this page by searching above keywords then you are at the right website because ahmedabad metro job or gandhinagar metro recruitment being published at GMRC portal www.gujaratmetrorail.com.
Selection Procedure for This Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment & Jobs
- For GMRC Job, Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ link “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials etc., on or before 12th December, 2019.
- Any candidate who applied online for MEGA Recruitment found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within three working days from
the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar
lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the
exigencies, if so requested.
General Conditions For This GMRC Job
1. ON CONTRACT
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- Apart from the pay, other benefits will also be paid as per the Company Policy. Age & Experience period may be relaxed for exceptional candidates having relevant experience in Metro Rail Project.
- If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- Eligible Officials / Staff working in GMRC may also apply through proper channel.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar or any other projects of GMRC, anywhere in Gujarat.
- Reservations Rules shall be followed as per regulations of Government of Gujarat.
- Exceptionally qualified and higher rank holders can be considered for suitable position & compensation package at the discretion of Competent Authority.
- Candidates cannot apply for more than one post.
- Eligible Officials / Staff working in GMRC who have completed minimum 2 years of service at present designation & grade may apply through proper channel.
2. Contract Appointment
- The Contract Appointment will be initially for 3 years to 5 years on extendable basis.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days (up-to Assistant
Manager Cadre) or 90 days (Manager & above Cadre) notice or by paying the contractual
remuneration / salary in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by GMRC for the above said posts on an
earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does
not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum
experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with
regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
FAQs About GMRC & MEGA
1. What is Full Form Of GMRC ?
GMRC Stands for “Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation”. You can also find this full form on the official website www.gujaratmetrorail.com
2. What is Full Form Of MEGA ?
The Full Form of the term MEGA is “Metro-Link Express For Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad”.
3. How to Apply Online For GMRC Recruitment ?
To Apply Online For the GMRC Recruitment you need to open online portal www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/. Then you need to select the job for which you want to apply. There applicants need to fill up online form and need to upload picture and some documents and Click on Submit Button.
4. What is the Date and Time Of GMRC MEGA Job Interview ?
Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.