The Meaning of mass promotion is, board will not take examination of the student this year. All the students of class 1 to 9 and 11 will be passed and promoted to the next standard without examination. For more information regarding this news read the whole article.
GSEB Mass Promotion News 2020
At present, Total 33 positive cases of COVID-19 Corona virus have been registered in Gujarat. That figure will be even higher in the up coming days and weeks. The government has declared lock down all over Gujarat till March 31. In that regard, CMO Secretary Ashwini Kumar addressed a press conference today. At the press conference Ashwini kumar announced a big decision for gujarat state students.
Because of the lock-down of schools due to coronavirus, the government and GSEB will provide mass promotion to students in grades 1 to 9 and 11.
In the press conference they stated that there is a full stock of essential supplies and necessities.
As per recent tharav published by Education department of Gujarat State Government on the date 24th March 2020,
- The candidates of the current education year 2019-20 who are studying in standard 1 to 8, Standard 9 and standard 11 will be mass promoted to the next standard.
- The decision is taken because of the recent out break of coronavirus and the lockdown period.
- The New session (Satra) will be started after summer vacation.
- For now no student have to go to the school and government declared vacation for the gseb board students.
- The Teachers of the private schools are free to not to go to the schools.
For more information every student and candidates should look at the below given paripatra or circular published by State Governemnt.