GSET Exam 2023 | GSET Application Form 2023 | Download GSET Admit Card 2023: What is GSET? Government of India Notification dated 22nd July 1988 regarding revised pay scales said that only those candidates that, aside from fulfilling the minimum academic qualifications prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor / Lecturer, experienced a detailed test, to be specifically conducted for the purpose, will be eligible for appointment of Assistant Professor / Lecturer. Gset full form is Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Assistant Professors UGC has advocated the introduction of evaluation at the entrance level (Assistant Professor / Lecturer) in consultation with academicians and State education secretaries. It could further be particularly understood that such a candidate who qualifies that the SET would just be held eligible to be appointed as Assistant Professor in a University/ affiliated college, given he meets other instructional qualifications prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor by the U.G.C. and can be selected by the various Selection Committee. Contrary to the NET/UGC-CSIR Combined Test the candidates that qualify that the SET is only qualified for being selected as Assistant Professor rather than for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
What is the Exam Date for GSET 2023?
The exam date was announced in the official notification published on www.gujaratset.in. You must download that notification if you are looking for uncommon details. There are lots of people who miss lots of information because of procrastination and then when something new comes up they all screw themselves up and cry. So I insist you read the below-given schedule along with the schedule available on the official website because if a new change comes up and we fail to update that here then you will be misguided.
|Date of Examination||Coming Soon|
|Starting of Fee Collection||Coming Soon|
|Last day for Fee Collection||Coming Soon|
|Starting of Online Registration||Coming Soon|
|Last day for Online Application Submission||Coming Soon|
Note: As per the official website of GSET Exam 2023, the last date for GSET Exam Form 2023 submission is coming soon in 2023 but recently GSET Exam date online registration 2023 is announce soon.
Gujarat SET Exam Centers 2023
There is a total of 11 Centers stated for the examination in the notification. Each GSET Exam Center is provided with the Center code which will also be available on your hall tickets. If you are having any kind of trouble regarding exam centers and want to change then you should contact the official portal which is www.gujaratset.ac.in.
|Centre Code||Centre Name|
GSET 2023 Exam Pattern
GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of only objective-type questions and will be held as under:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M to 10:30 AM)|
|II||200||100 questions all are compulsory||(10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
- Gset exam paper 1 shall consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, are intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
- Gset exam paper 2 shall consist of 100 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The gset exam syllabus is given as per the candidate subject category. The gset study material pdf is based on subject category selection candidates find and read with carefulness. Gset exam syllabus paper 1 and gset exam syllabus paper 2 are available on the official website of gset is www.gujarat.ac.in. Candidates can download gset syllabus as per master’s degree-based exam appearance.
- The questions in both papers will appear in Gujarati and English versions (except for languages and science subjects). In case of any discrepancy in the Gujarati and English version of questions in Paper- I and II, the English Version should be taken as final.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses to questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- It is compulsory for the Candidate to appear in both papers. A candidate who does not appear in Paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper II.
- The candidate shall have to return the original OMR Sheet of Paper – I and Paper – II to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall/room. However, candidates are allowed to carry the Test Booklets of Paper – I and II along with a duplicate copy (carbonless copy) of the OMR Sheet at the conclusion of the examination.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of results. No correspondence in this regard shall
How to Apply GSET Exam Form 2023 (Guide Step by Step)
GSET exam 2023 | GSET Apply Online: GSET online application form is divided into two parts as follows:
- Pay Examination Fee
- Register Online for GSET 2023
GSET Exam Form 2023 | GSET Exam 2023 application form is step by Step to candidates as follows:
Pay Examination Fee (Step by Step)
- Step 1: Candidates must write full names with surnames (Careful because of Spelling mistakes)
- Step 2: Candidate Birthdate
- Step 3: Email id
- Step 4: Select your subject for example commerce, education, chemical science, law, etc., as per the candidate’s post-graduation education based.
- Step 5: Choose your examination center for GSET Exam 2023
- Step 6: Candidate choose your category General, EVS, SEBC, SC, ST, PWD, and Third Gender
- Step 6: Click Agree and ready for the application fee
Note: The application fee is category-wise as per the candidate cast. If you are unable to complete any Step – 1 or Step – 2 in a single try, please clear the browser history before trying again.
- Step 7: After you click agree, you get the order number with your full name
- Step 8: After you get the order number, the candidate must click on pay now
- Step 9: Payment details are shown on a screen under the candidates pay option wise i.e debit credit card, Internet banking, BHIM UPI, NEFT, SBI Branch Payment, etc., Candidate must fulfill payment details as per your payment method after the candidate clicks on pay now and verification of payment OTP on your mobile phone.
- Step 10: After payment of the Application fee, you get the Payment of GSET Examination fee Successful receipts and download the GSET Examination Fee receipts.
Register Online for GSET 2023 (Step by Step)
- Step 1: Candidate write the full name (Spelling must be checked)
- Step 2: Birthdate of candidates
- Step 3: Gender any male, female, or other
- Step 4: Select your category. if EWS, SEBC write the certificate number and date
- Step 5: Candidate write the full name of the father with surname with grandfather name
- Step 6: The candidate writes the full name of the mother with father name
- Step 7: Candidate upload your current passport-size photos with jpg only. The photo size is 140*160 and the size should be 100kb.
- Step 8: Candidate select your exam center for example Surat, Vadodara, etc.
- Step 9: Candidate selects the subject you want becoming appear for the GSET exam
- Step 10: Candidate PG Degree for example LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Com, MSc, etc.
- Step 11: Candidate selects PG university as per your completion
- Step 12: Candidate selects a passed or appearing. If a candidate is a final year PG student then also apply for GSET Exam 2023.
- Step 13: The candidate must fulfill the contract address with City, State, Pincode, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile Number, and E-mail id.
- Step 14: Candidate Select the examination of PG whether passed or appearing and also choose the PG degree completion year. If a candidate is appearing for a final exam of PG, select a final year, for example, 2023.
- Step 15: After the step 1 to 14 completion on the last candidate verify your order number, SBIepay Reference ID, Fee payment date & time, and Examination fee paid.
- Step 16: After a candidate confirmation and verification click on submit button.
Eligibility of GSET Exam 2023
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Examination 2023, candidates can apply only to those who are PG Degree completion or Final year students of UGC approved university. It may be noted that a candidate can only be an assistant professor under GSET Exam Rules if a PG Degree percentage minimum of 55% and In the case of candidates who is category is SEBC/SC/ST and PWD then the minimum percentage of PG Degree is 50%.
Application Fee for GSET Exam 2023
- General/EWS/SEBC Category Candidates – ₹ 9,00
- SC/ST/Third Gender Candidates – ₹ 7,00
- PWD Category Candidates – ₹ 1,00
Download GSET Exam 2023 Admit Card (Hall ticket)
GSET Exam Admit Card 2023 | GSET Admit Card 2023 (Hall ticket) are announce soon through the gset official website of the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2023. A candidate who is appearing for this GSET Exam 2023 held can download Admit Card (Hall ticket) from @www.gujaratset.ac.in now.
GSET Admit Card Download 2023 (Step by Step)
- Step 1: The first candidate goes to the official website of gset. On the right side, the candidate clicks a button on the login download hall ticket 2023.
- Step 2: After completing step 1 candidate will see your mobile/desktop screen on the right side to fulfill the two-step. first, one is to enter your order number and the second one is the SBIepay reference ID, and then click on the login button.
- Step 3: In step 3 candidates can see that all verification is done with their name and center for the gset exam 2023. Candidates can click on the button Print Hall Ticket.
GSET Exam Answer Key 2023
GSET Answer key 2023 | GSET Exam Answer key 2023 pdf download: Official Answer key is now available on www.gujaratset.ac.in. People who have registered for the GSET exam held in 2023 can only download the answer key. You will need 2 steps to download the answer key as follows:
- GSET Registration Number
- SBIePay Reference ID
About Downloading GSET 2023 Answer Key
In case, the candidates, have grievances with regards to answer key(s), they may challenge the answer key(s) by sending a written request, in the prescribed format available on the website www.gujaratset.in, to the Member Secretary, Gujarat State Eligibility Test, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, B – Block, Chameli Baug, Nr. University Guest House, Prof. C. C. Mehta Road, Vadodara – 390 002 supporting his / her stand with standard books/literature along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- per question in favor of the ” Member Secretary, GSET” payable at Vadodara. The envelope should be marked “Grievance Regarding Answer Key(s) of GSET Examination“. The request(s) so received will be placed before the Expert Committee(s). GSET Agency’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys No Grievances with regard to answering key(s) after the declaration of the result of GSET will be entertained.
Gujarat SET – GSET – Gujarat state Eligibility test for an assistant professor was held in 2023. So the Answer key and question paper for this assistant examination will be available on www.gujaratset.ac.in After the examination. It may be noted that the GSET old paper with Answer key 2023 will be uploaded on the website www.gujaratset.in 7 days prior to the Examination day. The candidates should download the GSET Answer key from our website to get the estimated value of the achieved marks in Gujarat set examination. Please note that this answer key and question paper is for both paper 1 & paper 2 so if you are having any difficulty downloading the paper 1 answer key or GSET paper 2 answer key then you should contact www.gujaratset.ac.in.
GSET Answer key Download: Paper 1 & Paper 2 Answer key
If you want to download the Answer key then you need to follow these steps.
- First of all click on this link of www.gujaratset.ac.in (www.gset.org 2023).
- Then click on the Download GSET Answer key Link which is available on the right side menu.
- Then you need to enter your Seat Number OR Confirmation Number and Date of birth There.
- That’s It. Click On the Download or Print Option.
How to Check GSET Result 2023
How to Download E-Certificate of GSET Exam 2023 (Step by Step)
If a candidate passes in GSET Exam 2023 then he/she becomes an assistant professor and downloads the e-certificate from the official website of Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2023. Download the E-Certificate of GSET Exam 2023 Steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Candidates enter the registration number. If the registration number is not remembered by the candidate then the order number and SBIepay Reference ID though you get the register number easy way.
- Step 2: The candidate selects the date of birth.
- Step 3: After that Click on Login and download the E-Certificate of GSET Exam 2023.
1. What is full of a gset exam?
Gset full form is Gujarat State Eligibility Test. Candidates can apply for the gset exam 2023 in both language English and Gujarati.
2. Official website of Gset Exam?
Gset exam 2023 official website is www.gujaratset.ac.in. ( gset ac in ) Candidates can go to the official website and apply for the gset exam 2023 as per qualification.
3. What is a qualification for the gset exam 2023?
Candidate completes postgraduate with a minimum of 55% marks of the general category, In the case of the reserve category candidates minimum of 50% of marks candidates can apply for the gset exam 2023.
4. How can download gset old paper?
Candidates can go to the official website of gset exam 2023 www.gujaratset.ac.in. After that candidate selects the category of download button under the sub-category and clicks the old question paper. As per your subject candidate can download paper 2 and paper 1 from the years 2002 to 2022 gset old papers are available.
5. How to download the gset exam answer key 2023 after the appearance of the gset exam?
The official answer key announced on the official website of the gset exam is www.gujaratset.ac.in. The candidate can enter GSET Registration Number and SBIePay Reference ID under the login id. After login id candidate can download the official gset answer key.
6. How to download the gset exam question paper with answers?
Candidates can go to the official website www.gujaratset.ac.in under the home page candidate can click on the old question papers and old answer keys. The candidates can also download gset exam question papers with answers pdf also.
7. How to Download the gset exam syllabus for 2023?
The candidate can download the gset syllabus as per the selected subject category. First, the candidate goes to the official website of the gset exam. Second, under the home page of the gset website, the candidate can click on the download button under the sub-category syllabus can click and download it as per subject category i.e science, commerce, education, economics, etc.
8. What is a gset salary?
If a candidate can pass the gset exam pay scale of ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 50,000 salaries per month is starting as per skills, score, and college trust. If the gset exam passes candidate becomes an assistant professor he/she can apply for jobs in various colleges, institutes, and schools.