GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office assistant Exam Date
Gujarat Gaun Seva pasandgi Mandal Published Probable Exam Date of Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant 2221 Posts. According to GSSSB OMR Exam will be Conducted on 3rd February 2019. Applicant Can Download Bin Sachivalay Exam Call Letter from Ojas Website. We Requested All Applicant to Keep Visiting Website for Bin Sachivalay Exam Call Letter, Syllabus and other IMP Updates.
- GSSSB Probable Exam Date : 03-02-2019.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Bharti 2018 at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidate can Apply Online at Ojas portal Ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 12th October 2018. GSSSB aka as Gujarat Gaun Seva Pansandgi Board today Published Advertisement No. 150/2018-19 on various Gujarati News Papers Like Gujarat Samachar, Divyabhaskar, Sandesh etc. to Fill up Total 2221 Jobs of Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Vacancy.
GSSSB Bharti 2018 at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board – GSSSB has issued a recruitment/bharti notification for the post of the Clerk & Office Assistant. There are total 2221 Vacancies. All the information related to the GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Bharti/Recruitment 2018 is available here. Lots of Candidate awaiting for this Maru Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti on Google. Here we inform you that if You are Landing this page for “GSSSB Maru Gujarat Bharti 2018” then this is Correct Place to get Notified.
Advertisement Number : 150/2018-19
Post Name : Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant
Total No. Post : 2221
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have the H.S.C Passed (12th Pass) from the recognized Institution.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should not be more than 33 years.
- SC, ST, SEBC, Ex-Serviceman and PH Categories are exempted from the application fee.
- All other categories have to pay Rs. 100/- as a application fee.
How to Apply Online for GSSSB Clerk at Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- First of all the Candidate must have to visit the official website of Gujarat Gaun Seva Board which is www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- For Online Application Candidate needs to visit OJAS Portal Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. On the homepage Apply Online and Select for GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Recruitment 2018 official notification PDF link.
- Then open the link on the next page and read the notification before applying for the given vacancy.
- After that, click on new registration and fill the required information carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph on the application form.
- Then recheck all the duly filled details on the application form
- Then pay the Application form fee Online or Download Post Office Challan
- Click on submit button and get Confirmation Number.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further process.
GSSSB Selection Process
Selection process for the selection of the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk consists of the following rounds :
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
First candidates have to fill the online application form before the last date of the online application. Shortlisting of the candidates will be done according to the application form. Incomplete application form will be rejected.
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
GSSSB Important Dates
|Starting date to apply online||12 October 2018
|Last date to apply online||02 November 2018
|Date of Written Exam||to be declared soon.|
Official Website : gsssb.gujarat.gov.in | ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Syllabus for Exam (OMR)
GSSSB Written Examination Consists of 3 Parts. 1st Part will be Objective Type Questions you need to fill Correct Answer in OMR. Check Syllabus of Part-1
- Part-1 Syllabus: Exam will be 200 Marks MCQs. Each carries 1 marks. Negative marks for Wrong Answers. Duration of Exam – 2 Hours
|1||History of Gujarat & Sanskrit||25 Marks|
|2||Gujarati Grammar||25 Marks|
|3||English Grammar||25 Marks|
|4||Current Affairs, GK, Aptitude Quantitative||25 Marks|
|5||Basic Knowledge of Computer – Basic theory questions||25 Marks|
|6||Indian Constitution & Jaher Vahiavat||25 Marks|
- Part-2 Syllabus: Part-2 Exam will be Computer Efficiency Test.
|1||Gujarati Typing Test||20 Marks|
|2||English Typing Test||20 Marks|
|3||Basic Computer Practical Exam||60 Marks|
- 1 GSSSB Bharti 2018 at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in