Bin sachivalay Re exam Notification news 2020
- 0.1 Bin sachivalay Re exam Notification news 2020
- 0.2 GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office assistant New Exam Date & Call letter 2020
- 1 Bin Sachivalay Latest Live News, Updates from Gandhinagar
- 2 GSSSB Maru Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Answer Key 2019
- 3 GSSSB Bharti 2019 at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
recently there’s news and tweets are coming from various news source that bin sachivalay exam will be conducted again by gsssb. Zee 24 kalak tweeted that bin sachivalay exam will be conducted after 10th and 12th board exams in the vacation period. The exam will be conducted only on the centers with CCTV Camera. This news was published in deputy cm nitin patel’s house. You can read the image of that tweet here.
BIG BREAKING બિન સચિવાલય પરીક્ષા લેવાની જાહેરાત..
ધોરણ 10, 12ની બોર્ડની પરીક્ષા બાદ વેકેશનના સમયગાળા દરમિયાન લેવાશે પરીક્ષા..
CCTVવાળા પરીક્ષા કેન્દ્રો પર જ પરીક્ષા લેવાશે..
નાયબ મુખ્યમંત્રી નીતિન પટેલની ગૃહમાં જાહેરાત..@CMOGuj @vijayrupanibjp @Nitinbhai_Patel @HitalParekh2
— Zee 24 Kalak (@Zee24Kalak) March 6, 2020
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office assistant New Exam Date & Call letter 2020
Gujarat Gaun Seva pasandgi Mandal will Published NEW Exam Date of Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant 3053 Posts. According to GSSSB Official Website & Media OMR Exam will be Conducted Probable in March 2020. Applicant Can Download Bin Sachivalay Exam Call Letter from Ojas Website. We Requested All Applicant to Keep Visiting Website for Bin Sachivalay Exam Call Letter, Syllabus and other IMP Updates.
- GSSSB NEW Exam Date : March 2020 (Probable)
Bin Sachivalay Latest Live News, Updates from Gandhinagar
Update 16th December 2019: Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani and Home Minister Pradipsinh Jadeja Decision to Cancel Bin Sachivalay Exam Today by doing Press Conference at Gandhingar Guajarat.
The SIT has admitted that there have been irregularities in the Recruitment Examination of a Bin Sachivalay clerk & Office Assistant Conducted by the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board on 17th November. The SIT investigation has revealed that all the evidence that the examiners gave to the government was corroborative. In this regard, the Minister of State for Home Affairs said at a press conference today that the student leaders had provided 10 mobile CCTVs in evidence, which has been verified by the laboratory. In CCTV, the examiners were seen asking each other and writing answers. After the FSL Report came, SIT submitted the Report to the CM. It has since been decided to cancel the exam.
There will be a complaint against the guilty, a three-year ban on examinations
A total of 4 complaints have been registered in this regard. A complaint will be registered against the guilty and the accused candidates will be given a three-year ban on government examination.
CCTV and WhatsApp proved that the paper had exploded
According to SIT sources, he had verified all the CCTV footage clips provided by the candidates and sent them to FSL for verification. During this investigation the clip of the video footage was found to be correct. Other than that, the students had sent some candidates from some examination centers to the other person through a WhatsApp photograph of the question paper and it went viral within minutes. It has also turned out to be true rather than true by the SIT.
Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Exam Virodh by Studtents of Gujarat at Gandhinagar, Patan. You can find All Latest update regarding Bin Sachivalay News by Sandesh TV, GSTV News, ABP Asmita, Zee News Gujarati, Divyabhaskar and Social Media Platform Twitter, Facebook etc.
Brief Updates about Bin Sachivalay Breaking News
- Demand for cancellation of examination of Bin Sachivalayl clerk has been Rejected. Home Minister Pradip Singh Jadeja has held a press conference on this. The government has designed SIT as per the demands of the examiners. The SIT will investigate and submit the complete report to the government within 10 days. Only then will there be further action.
- Yuvraj Singh Jadeja, the leader of the candidates was also present at this press conference. Home Minister Pradeep Singh Jadeja said that the hard work of the examiners will not go away. The incident that took place during the examination is under investigation.
ઉમેદવારોની ઉગ્ર રજૂઆત બાદ ગુરુવારે સાંજે ગૃહ રાજ્યપ્રધાન પ્રદિપ સિંહ જાડેજાએ પ્રેસ કોન્ફરન્સ કરી જાહેરાત કરતા કહ્યું કે, ‘બિન સચિવાલય પરીક્ષાર્થીના આગેવાનોની સાથે ચર્ચા કરી તેમની માંગણી મુજબ મુખ્યમંત્રી દ્વારા SITની રચના કરવામાં આવી છે. જેમાં રાજ્યના અગ્ર સચિવ કમલ દયાણી આ SITના ચેરમેન રહેશે. આ સાથે જ્યાં સુધી તપાસ પૂર્ણ ન થાય ત્યાં સુધી બિન સચિવાલય પરીક્ષાનું પરિણામ જાહેર કરવામાં આવશે નહીં. આ SIT સાથે પરીક્ષાર્થીઓના આગેવાનો યુવરાજ સિંહ જાડેજા, યુવરાજ સિંહ ગોહીલ, હાર્દિક પ્રજાપતિ આવતી કાલે એટલે કે શુક્રવારે સવારે બેઠક કરી પોતાની રજૂઆત કરશે.
After the government’s press conference, the direction of the examiner’s movement will now be revealed in a few minutes. Along with this, Pradip Singh also informed who will be in the SIT’s composition that this will be Kamal Dayani, president of SIT.
When taking the exam, Pradip Singh said that the result of Bin Sachivalay test will be reserved until the investigation is complete. In the case of SIT, two gaps have also fallen among the examiners. Some candidates are still seeking to cancel the exam.
- CCTV of irregularities in Binsachivalay exam. The students are demanding cancellation of the examination and are threatening that the uproar will continue until the government takes a decision on the matter.
- Bin Sachivalay exam dispute, Shankar Singh Vaghela arrived in Gandhinagar, told the students- I am with you.
- While this matter, Parthivaraj Singh Kathdia of NSUI will hold a halt (Halla bol) at the house of Asit Vora, Chairman of the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board at 9.00 am this morning. A large number of activists and candidates have appealed to be present.
- Officers including the Collector, DSP and Range IG were present at Gandhinagar
Officers, including Gandhinagar collector Kuldeep Arya, DSP Mayur Chawda and Range IG Mayank Singh Chawda, were also present on the spot.
- Do not leave until the exam is canceled: Candidates
- The Candidate demanded the cancellation of the examination and said that we will not leave here unless the exam is canceled but the government has refused to cancel the exam. As well, the echoes of the movement are likely to fall in other districts.
- The agitation can be fierce, with the possibility of uprooting 15 thousand unemployed
- If the government does not take a concrete decision in this regard, then the candidate is aggravating. More candidates are currently being called in by agitators, and as many as 15,000 youth unemployed are expected to join the movement on Thursday.
- The agitators took shelter under the name of Asit Vora
The agitators took shelves under the name of Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board chairman Asit Vora. As well as questioning the government, what is our point in making malpractices?
- Apart from this, currently the unemployed youths have managed to dine and cool down.
- Echoes in the Patan of Gandhinagar
Echoes of Gandhinagar are also seen in Patan. The students have been burning candles in Patan, demanding justice and canceling the examination and checking in the right direction.
Bin Sachivalay News Pradipsinh Jadeja’s Statement
Exam Paper Was not Leaked. Will Take Action against Criminals
GSSSB Maru Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Answer Key 2019
Ojas Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal aka GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Official Answer Key 2019 through their main page @gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates who had taken the exam on 17th November 2019 can get the Answer Key OMR Sheet from the official page directly. GSSSB organization will announce the Paper Solutions after completion of the examination. The candidates will get the Bin Sachivalay Exam Cutoff Marks 2019 after the completion of all the events of the selection process and will release category wise only. Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Series A Series B Series C Series D Answer Sheet PDF & Online Solution Link will be available here
Here we will provide you all information regarding Advertisement No. 150/2018-19 Clerk & Office Assistant Exam OMR Answer Key along with Paper Sets. Once the Answer Key is released, it will be easy to make a guess about the Expected Cutoff Marks. Details about Bin Sachivalay Cutoff, will be discussed in the below section. GSSSB will release Provisional & Official Clerk June Answer Key just after a week or two of the written examination. We will upload the link / PDF for it here. You have to follow the steps given below. There we have given download link for Answer key of Maru Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam (17/11/2019). You must select paper code with extra care. Board will upload official answer key in next 2-3 days. Then you will be able to check expected cutoff marks list.
How to Download Bin Sachivalay Exam Answer Key 2019
Aspirants, who have appeared for the written test, are waiting for GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Answer Key. It will be uploaded on the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in few days. We have also told you about the Expected Cutoff Marks in the above section. Here we will tell you the method to download your official Answer Key. It is explained below in steps
- Visit the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in or gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Go to main menu.
- Now go to Latest News and Advertisement.
- Search for GSSSB Clerk Answer Key.
- There will be a link in PDF format.
- Download it. | Direct Link
- Now you can match your answers.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Expected Cutoff Marks
If you guys want to know about the Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cutoff Marks, you are at right place. Here we will provide you all related details about it. Once GSSSB Clerk and Office Assistant Official Answer Key is released, it will be lot easier to guess about the Cutoff Marks. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in the written exam. Below we are providing you Category Wise Gujarat Office Assistant & Clerk Expected Cutoff Marks in following table. Candidates should know that these marks will depend on various factors like number of candidates appeared in exam, number of seats and difficulty level of question paper.
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Expected Cutoff Marks|
Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Exams to be held on 17th November 2019 Sunday. Lots of Candidate waiting to give this Examination. Candidate needs to Follow below Procedure to Download Bin Sachivalay Exam Call Letter 2019
To download the call letter please follow below given instruction.
- To download bin sachivalay clerk call letter or office assistant call letter, open ojas.gujarat.gov.in or Ojas Call Letter link.
- Now click on the the call letter menu in the menu-bar.
- Then select the recruitment of Bin sachivalay clerk or office assistant.
- Now click on download call letter button and enter your application number and date of birth.
- Then click on download button and you will get your call letter.
- Don’t forget to print it out for future purpose.
There were Spreading Rumors about GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Assistant Education Qualification for Recruitment Process. Today Gujarat Govt. Clarify about Education Qualification and its Great News for All Candidate we know. Education Qualification will Remain Same i.e 12th PASS for this Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Post and New Exam Date & Call letter Announced together
Update 11th October 2019 (Today) : Recently GSSSB Published circular about the cancellation or postponed of the bin sachivalay clerk and office assistant. You can read the official news about it on gsssb official website but here is the image of the circular that would help you to confirm this news.
Bin Sachivalay and office assistant exam cancel news [official]
as per official news the examination which was going to be taken on 20th October 2019 is cancelled for now. They will release another notification in about a period of time but for now its postponed. You should share this information with the other candidates.
Update 1st October 2019 (01-10-2019) : Recently GSSSB published notification regarding Bin sachivalay clerk call letter. As per notification the call letter will be available on 1st October 2019. If you are willing to download call letter that you should to take part in the examination procedure you need to go for the official portal of ojas.gujarat.gov.in. There will be lots of candidates who will try to download the call letter so website will be slow probably but don’t panic you will get lots of time to download your office assistant call letter and bin sachivalay call letter.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Bharti 2019 at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidate can Apply Online at Ojas portal Ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 01st June 2019. GSSSB aka as Gujarat Gaun Seva Pansandgi Board today Published Advertisement No. 150/2018-19 on various Gujarati News Papers Like Gujarat Samachar, Divyabhaskar, Sandesh etc. to Fill up Total 2221 Jobs of Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Vacancy.
Note: GSSSB Aka Bin Sachivalaya Vibhag Re-Open This Bharti Recruitment Process to Introduce 10% EBC (Economically Backward Class) by Government of India.
GSSSB Bharti 2019 at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board – GSSSB has issued a recruitment/bharti notification for the post of the Clerk & Office Assistant. There are total 3043 Vacancies. All the information related to the GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Bharti/Recruitment 2019 is available here. Lots of Candidate awaiting for this Maru Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti on Google. Here we inform you that if You are Landing this page for “GSSSB Maru Gujarat Bharti 2019” then this is Correct Place to get Notified.
Advertisement Number : 150/2018-19
Post Name : Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant
Total No. Post : 2221
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have the H.S.C Passed (12th Pass) from the recognized Institution.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should not be more than 33 years.
- SC, ST, SEBC, Ex-Serviceman and PH Categories are exempted from the application fee.
- All other categories have to pay Rs. 100/- as a application fee.
How to Apply Online for GSSSB Clerk at Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- First of all the Candidate must have to visit the official website of Gujarat Gaun Seva Board which is www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- For Online Application Candidate needs to visit OJAS Portal Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. On the homepage Apply Online and Select for GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF link.
- Then open the link on the next page and read the notification before applying for the given vacancy.
- After that, click on new registration and fill the required information carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph on the application form.
- Then recheck all the duly filled details on the application form
- Then pay the Application form fee Online or Download Post Office Challan
- Click on submit button and get Confirmation Number.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further process.
GSSSB Selection Process
Selection process for the selection of the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk consists of the following rounds :
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
First candidates have to fill the online application form before the last date of the online application. Shortlisting of the candidates will be done according to the application form. Incomplete application form will be rejected.
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
GSSSB Important Dates
|Starting date to apply online||01 June 2019
|Last date to apply online||30 June 2019
|Date of Written Exam||17 November 2019|
Official Website : gsssb.gujarat.gov.in | ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Syllabus for Exam (OMR)
GSSSB Written Examination Consists of 3 Parts. 1st Part will be Objective Type Questions you need to fill Correct Answer in OMR. Check Syllabus of Part-1
- Part-1 Syllabus: Exam will be 200 Marks MCQs. Each carries 1 marks. Negative marks for Wrong Answers. Duration of Exam – 2 Hours
|1||History of Gujarat & Sanskrit||25 Marks|
|2||Gujarati Grammar||25 Marks|
|3||English Grammar||25 Marks|
|4||Current Affairs, GK, Aptitude Quantitative||25 Marks|
|5||Basic Knowledge of Computer – Basic theory questions||25 Marks|
|6||Indian Constitution & Jaher Vahiavat||25 Marks|
- Part-2 Syllabus: Part-2 Exam will be Computer Efficiency Test.
|1||Gujarati Typing Test||20 Marks|
|2||English Typing Test||20 Marks|
|3||Basic Computer Practical Exam||60 Marks|