GSSSB ITI Instructor Recruitment Bharti 2019 for 2367 Supervisor Instructor (S.I) Job Vacancies Apply Online at Ojas.gujarat.gov.in. There are Total 2367 Number of Job Vacancies across gujarat for the post of ITI Supervisor/Instructor. All Eligible Candidate can Apply Online at official Portal of Govt. Recruitment Portal OJAS i.e Ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 12th March 2019. there is another Official Website of ITI Supervisor Bharti is gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidate Can Also Check this website also.Online Application will be start from 12th March 2019 at Ojas & gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB ITI Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2019
Labour & Employment Department, Gujarat State is going to update a notification for Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor Bharti Jaherat 2019 via official site. Interested and career oriented applicants who were in search of cracking Govt. Careers after Diploma & Degree Engineer have registered their online application forms for the recruitment advertise before deadline. Since, online registration line will be closed on 11th April 2019.
Recently on 07th March 2019, GSSSB had delivered a fresh notification to hire most capable workforce in unoccupied 2367 positions of Supervisor Instructor (SI) posts. The published vacancies for different streams are of Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Service, Fabrication, Automobile, Computer and many others. Passionate individuals who are since long time looking for Graduation based Government Jobs had responded to this job advertisement by applying application. Right now they all are more curious for the written test hall ticket so that can start exam preparation accordingly by collecting suitable syllabus and model paper along with reference materials.
Ojas ITI Supervisor Instructor (SI) Brief details
|Sr.no||Advertisement Number||Name of Group||Total Vacancies|
|3||169/201819||Refrigeration & AC||50|
|5||171/201819||Information & Technology (IT)||10|
|14||180/201819||Medical Nursing Health & Si Inspector||115|
Education Qualification: B.E with 1 Year Experience / Diploma with 2 Year Experience. For More details Refer Official Notification
(i) a Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering or technology obtained from any recognized University or equivalent as shown against each trade/group in Appendix A for Engg. Trade/groups
(ii) a diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from recognized board/Institute or equivalent as shown against each trade/group in Appendix A for Engg Trade/group with 1 Year of Experience
(iii) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Craft Instructor Certificate (for those trades where courses under craft instructor training courses are available) in each same or relevant trade/group in Appendix A for Engineering trade/group
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat civil services Classification and Recruitment Rules, 1967.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi
Age Limit: Not More than 30 years as on last date of Application
Pay Scale / Salary: Rs. 31,340/- Fixed For First Five Years
Application Fee: Rs.100/- Plus Rs.12/- Postal Charge. Candidate Can Pay Fees at Post Office Branch of Gujarat or Made Payment Online.
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board: It is a State Government owned selection board which famously known as “Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal”. The head office of this board is situated in Gandhinagar, the Green and Capital city of the state. Its main functions are to select most suitable young job seekers for direct recruitment in Technical and Non-technical posts of Class-III. This organization also organizes various online departmental exams for all Class-III posts in order to recruit efficient employees. The commission also carries out every recruitment process by providing relevant syllabus and exam patterns. Regularly, it circulates fresh recruitment notifications for decreasing unemployment ratio of the state. Those jobless people who are searching government careers, they get benefit from this organization.
How to Apply for Supervisor Instructor Recruitment at OJAS
Interested and Eligible Candidate may Apply online at Ojas.gujarat.gov.in or at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in before last date of Online Application 11th April 2019. Candidate Requested to Read/see Official Online Notification PDF before applying Online at Ojas website.
- First, open an official web portal of this commission ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- In the main page, navigate to “Important News and Alerts” section.
- In that section, search a relevant link of official notification and then open it.
- Now, read each and every general instruction mentioned in an official advertisement.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible for your desired post then click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields in a prescribed format of application form with correct details.
- Also, upload the asked documents, passport size photo, and signature by scanning it in a JPG file format.
- Download a bank challan if you want to pay the fee through offline mode otherwise make an online payment using net banking, credit card or debit card.
- At last, re-check filled up information before a final submission of the application.
- Finally, save a copy of the submitted form to your computer.
- Print out one or two copies of it for just a further usage.
Important Dates of Notification
Starting Date of Online Application: 12-03-2019
Last Date of Online Application: 11-04-2019
Official Notification PDF: Check Here