GSSSB Recruitment 2020 gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Bharti 2020 Jaherat / notification regarding filling of 686 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Tutor Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having desired qualifications. These 686 Vacancies are to be filled up in Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jamnagar, And Bhavnagar Gujarat.
Online applications are invited for Medical Professional candidates for appointment on a Contractual basis for 11 months on the vacant posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Tutor in various subjects at Government Medical Colleges and attached teaching hospitals per the attached notified list of vacancies.
GSSSB 686 Vacancies Details
- Candidates can apply online from the website: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Only online applications will be considered.
- The candidate must provide a valid and functional E-mail address, Contact no., and permanent address for further correspondence.
- Application is combined for all Government Medical Colleges and attached teaching hospitals.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than one cadre and/or in more than one subject, the candidate has to apply for separately for each cadre and/or each subject. The candidate also has to send each application in separately.
- Among multiple applications for the same post and subject by a single applicant, the last application will be considered for the interview process.
- The applicants who do not fulfill the required qualification and experience will be rejected.
- Documents relevant to academic, experience, and age in support of their candidature will be required and verified at the time of the interview.
- Age limit and teaching experience counted up to the last date of filling out the Online application.
- The received applications will be scrutinized and after that dates of the personal interview will be notified on the website.
- A candidate has to appear in person for an interview at the given place as per the time and day/date specified. Candidate has to bring their application with original and Xerox copies of the required certificates.
- This appointment will be purely contractual for 11 months, after completion of 11 months, if their services are required then it will be continued with a break of 1 week.
- If a permanent candidate is available for a particular post then the contractual appointment will be terminated with immediate effect, or if the contractual candidate is willing to get transferred it will be considered.
- The services of the Contractual appointee can be terminated without any reason at any time during his tenure.
- If an appointee wants to resign from his current appointment then he has to submit a one-month resignation notice or one-month notice pay.
- The candidates shall be required to pass the examination of the “CCC+” level course, as may be determined by the Government from time to time as per Govt. G.A.D. Notification No.GS/2006/31/KTP/102005/1519/K, Dated 30-09-06 and CRR/10/2007/ 120320/G.5 Dated 13-08-08.
- The Chairman, Selection committee for an 11-month contractual basis reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending an interview.
|Name Of The Post
|Without Private Practice
|With Private Practice
- Dates: Application can be submitted from 29/05/2020 at 13:00 pm to 12/06/2020 at 23:59 pm
- Helpline numbers 079-232-58751
- E-mail Id: [email protected]
How to Apply – GSSSB Professor And Tutor Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may apply online at the OJAS website (the direct link is given below) from 26th May 2020 to 12th June 2020.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Go to “online job Application”
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill in all details in the application & upload a Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid Online & then Submit the Form.
|Starting date to apply online
|Last date to apply online
|Date of the Written Exam
|to be declared soon.
A list of Documents to be furnished at the time of the GSSSB interview.
- Final MBBS /BDS Mark Sheet
- Final MBBS /BDS Attempt Certificate.
- P.G. Mark Sheet
- P.G. Attempt Certificate.
- MBBS/BDS: GMC/GDC Registration Certificate.
- MS/MD/MDS: GMC/GDC Registration Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Teaching Experience Certificate
- Birth Date Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
Research Publication (Both original and photocopy) with proof of Indexation
Online Application: Click Here
Download Advertisement: Click Here