All The Information About Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020 www.acpdc.co.in
The Admission Procedure For Diploma Courses After 10th In Gujarat State will be started after very soon in June 2020. The Admission Process Of Diploma Courses is been arranged on two websites (www.gujdiploma.nic.in & www.acpdc.co.in). Provisional Key Dates Of the admission process is given below with the appropriate and trusted sources. If you are little aware about this program then you probably knows that ACPDC Admission Process includes Merit Lists, Choice Filling Rounds, Seat Matrix, Mock Rounds, Fees Submission, Allotment list and all this kind of stuff.
Lets Start With The Key Dates .. !
Candidates and parents are requested to take note of the fact that the process of Diploma Admission Year 2020-21 is going to be done completely online in the context of the global epidemic of COVID-19. (Admission process schedule and online admission process information will be released shortly.)
Key Dates / Schedule For Diploma Admission Gujarat from www.gujdiploma.nic.in
This Schedule of provisional key dates is derived from official website for diploma admission www.gujdiploma.nic.in. If you paid application fees through challan then probably you got diploma admission booklet from the kotak mahindra bank or from the help centers. This Booklet also includes the page with key dates for ACPDC Diploma admission 2020.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Admission Process is a state-level admission test which is organized by the Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State. www.gujdiploma.nic.in will organize whole Admission Process. The application form will be released by “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)” under Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State. Also, the admission is purely on the basis of merit and preferences given by candidates. Read about the Application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, answer keys, results, counselling process.
|Distribution of Information Booklets and PINS will be continue|
from branches of ICICI Bank till date
|05-06-2019 to 18-06-2019|
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with|
necessary documents at Help-center.
|05-06-2019 to 19-06-2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||28-06-2019|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||28-06-2019 to
|Display of Mock Round result||05-07-2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||05-07-2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for Actual|
|05-07-2019 to 09-07-2019|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-1||12-07-2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for|
confirmation of allotted Admission
|Online Cancellation of Admission||12-07-2019 to
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-1||18-07-2019|
|Reshuffling and alteration of choices, if any, for Actual Admission|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-2||24-07-2019
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for|
confirmation of allotted Admission
|Online Cancellation of Admission||24-07-2019 to
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round 2||29-07-2019|
|Commencement of academic term||01-08-2019|
On 15th June There will be another procedure candidates need to conduct. which is “Choice Filling Of Mock Round”. You can consider the mock round as the trial round of actual choice filling round. The Seat And Collages Allotted In the mock round will not be considered as final admission in diploma.
Download Information Booklet of gujdiploma admission
You can download information booklet for gujdiploma admission from www.gujdiploma.nic.in. there are lots of sources available but we recommend you to download using below given link or using official website.
Students Searching for ACPDC Booklet 2020 make a Visit on to official Website or Open the Link Provided below. Check all the Information You needed before Applying for ACPDC Diploma Admission 2020-21. Huge No. of Students are applying for the ACPDC Admission 2020 so there may Server Down dew to Heavy load on Server. Have Patience and Try Again to Register Online for Admission in Diploma through ACPDC 2020.
To download the admission booklet follow below given steps.
- Open www.gujdiploma.nic.in (Link)
- You will find Important Link section on the right sidebar of the website
- There Click On : E Booklet – Regular Diploma First Year – SSC
- The Booklet will be downloaded using your browser.
- Click Here to download Booklet PDF : Download
www.gujdiploma.nic.in is the active website for the diploma admission every year of the gujarat state. In this website candidate can fill up online form, can pay online challan/fees, Also candidates can do choice filling for both mock round and actual choice filling round for admission. gujdiploma.nic.in is very user friendly website and can easily accessible by the students who have little knowledge of internet.
As per the contact us page on www.gujdiploma.nic.in, the office of ACPDC is stated on ACPC Building 2nd L D College of Engineering Ahmedabad – 380015.
ACPDC Is stands for Admission committee For professional Diploma Courses (Gujarat State). This is informative website where you can find pdfs and information but you can’t do registration / choice filling and that kind of stuff. acpdc is not actively participating in the Diploma admission 2020 but you could find this website featured in booklet and news paper advertisement.
FAQ About Gujdiploma.nic.in
Will there be any PIN distribution this time like previous?
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the entire admission process will be online. No physical interface required in normal process. After registration, candidate needs to pay registration fees ONLINE through Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI interfaces
Do I need to register differently for different courses?
No. You do not require registering differently for different courses. The common Application is available by single registration.
What documents are needed to register or create profile?
You need following documents (in electronic form/ scan/ .pdf/ .jpeg) ready for smooth registration.
(1) Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format)
(2) Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/ Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(3) Scan copy / internet copy of SSC mark sheet (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: For more than 1 attempt, all attempt mark sheets should be in single pdf.
(4) Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(5) Scan copy of All semester ITI Mark sheets, if applicable (300kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: All semester ITI Mark sheets should be in single pdf.
(6) Scan copy of All semester TEB Mark sheets, if applicable (300kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: All semester TEB Mark sheets should be in single pdf.
(7) Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: For SEBC category, Non Creamy Layer Certificate is also required. If validity of NCL certificate is expired then submit undertaking for extension letter of NCL (sample format is available on website: www.acpdc.co.in). All should be in single pdf. (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
(8) Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(9) Scan copy of valid PH certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(10) Scan copy of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate, if applicable(200kb or lower) (.pdf format). If validity of EWS certificate is expired then submit undertaking for extension letter of EWS (sample format is available on website: www.acpdc.co.in). All should be in single pdf. (200kb or lower) (.pdf format) Along with the same, candidate should keep necessary tools for online payment. This
transaction will be through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
When I can say my registration is complete?
After creating profile and entering all necessary details, you have to upload all relevant documents. Finally you have to pay online registration fee, only after that your registration is complete.
How much is the registration fee?
For one Registration, fee is 200/- rupees this year.
Can I upload individual marksheet, if I have more than one mark sheet?
No. it is compulsory to upload single pdf for all marksheets
How can I reduce the file size?
- If you have computer/laptop then you can use online option to compress/reduce file
- If you have smart phone/tablet then you can download app to compress/reduce and
using this app you can reduce the file size.
What are the fees to be paid for registration at the cyber space centres?
The designated cyber space centres (e-centres) are for facilitation purpose at free of cost. There is no separate fee to be paid at e-centre for registration
- 1 All The Information About Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020 www.acpdc.co.in
- 1.1 Key Dates / Schedule For Diploma Admission Gujarat from www.gujdiploma.nic.in
- 1.2 FAQ About Gujdiploma.nic.in
- 1.2.1 Will there be any PIN distribution this time like previous?
- 1.2.2 Do I need to register differently for different courses?
- 1.2.3 What documents are needed to register or create profile?
- 1.2.4 When I can say my registration is complete?
- 1.2.5 How much is the registration fee?
- 1.2.6 Can I upload individual marksheet, if I have more than one mark sheet?
- 1.2.7 How can I reduce the file size?
- 1.2.8 What are the fees to be paid for registration at the cyber space centres?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Related