Gujarat Ration Card List 2020: Beneficiary Name Wise List, BPL List
The state government of Gujarat is preparing a new list of beneficiaries under the Gujarat Ration Card List 2020. One can check whether their name is present in the ration card beneficiary list by following the below procedure. The user can also check the status of the application and also file a complaint if the user hasn’t gotten a notification from the ration card.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2020-Objectives
The following are the objectives of the Gujarat Ration Card List 2020:
- To provide food items and other essentials to those who are living below the poverty line
- One can get food products from the government fair price shops if they are living below the BPL.
- To get all the ration card documents digitized
- To avoid duplication and replication of all the ration cards
- The citizens can get food grains at subsidized rates
Gujarat Ration Card List 2020-Features
The following are the features of the Gujarat Ration Card List 2020:
- The applications can be submitted online
- One can view the beneficiary list of 2019 and 2020
- One can view any information related to the civil supplies in this website
- One can apply for a new ration card via this website
Gujarat Ration Card List 2020-Eligibility
To get the name registered under Gujarat Ration Card List 2020, the user has to have the following eligibility:
- The user needs to be a citizen of the state
- Newly married couples of Gujarat state
- The user has to hold all the required documents
- The user has to fall below a particular financial line
What are the essential documents needed to apply for the Gujarat Ration Card List?
These are the essential documents needed to apply for the Gujarat Ration Card list:
The essential documents are divided into three broad categories, Identity Proof, Residence Proof, and Service Attachment Proof.
One can submit any of the following documents like identity proof to get their application registered:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- ID issued by any educational institution
- ID issued by PSU
- PAN Card
- Driving License
One can submit any of the following documents as residence proof to get their application registered:
- Electricity bill
- Telephone Bill
- Photocopy of Passport
- Residence Proof
- Water Bill
- Voter ID
Service Attachment Proof
These are the following documents of service attachment proof:
- Copy of Revenue Certificate
- Copy of Election Card
- Copy of Probation Certificate
- Attorney Letter
How to apply to get registered under the beneficiary list of Gujarat Ration Card List 2020?
These are the step by step procedure one needs to follow to get registered themselves in the list:
- The user has to visit the link https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- The user has to click on the Revenue tab on the homepage of the menu bar
- As you click on the Revenue tab, options like More appears
- Under the online services tab, one can see the option called Application for New Ration Card
- After reading the information presented in the website, one has to scroll down to either apply online mode or one can download the application in offline mode
- The person has to click on the Apply Online mode
- A registration form appears on the website
- After submitting all the required information, the person has to click on submit the application form
How to register a complaint if the application is not registered?
- The person has to visit the website of the Department of Consumer and Civil Supplies, State government of Gujarat.
- The link of the website is dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- One can see various options in the menu bar. There is an option called e-citizen in the menu bar. As the person clicks on the e-citizen menu, one can see an option appearing, File a complaint.
- As the user clicks on the online complaint tab, a fresh page appears in front of the user.
- The person will be required to fill in the mobile number
- The person will also be required to fill in all the other personal details. The person also has to upload all the other supporting documents.
- The user has to click on the submit option
How to check the entitlement of the user?
These are the steps one needs to follow to check the entitlement of the user:
- The user has to visit the link
- The user has to enter the ration card number and pass the security check question
- The user has to click on the view option to know the entitlement
- The user can see the details appearing on the screen
How to download the ration card?
These are the steps one needs to follow to download the ration card.
- The user has to visit the link
- The user has to choose the District from the list of Districts that appear on the screen
- The user has to choose the Region. The list of the region appears based on the District chosen.
- Based on the region chosen, the list of the area would appear. The user has to choose the required area.
- The user can see the ration card of the user by linking it with the name of the applicant
- The user has to click on the download button
1. What to do if the application gets rejected?
If the application gets rejected, the user has to send the application form corrected back to the user. The user has to send the corrected application form in 37 days.
2. Can anyone apply to get registered under the beneficiary list of Gujarat Ration Card List 2020?
No. Only the citizens of the state of Gujarat can apply to get registered under the beneficiary list of Gujarat Ration Card List 2020.
3. Can one apply for a ration card in offline mode as well?
One can visit the website of the Gujarat Civil Supplies department. The user has to download the application form, take a print out of the application form, fill in the application form, and submit it to the department.
4. Can one obtain a duplicate ration card from this site?
There is a separate option available to download the ration card from this site. As the person enters the ration card number and passes the security check question, the user can submit and later download it from the site.