Gujarat University has Released Notification and Application form of Gujarat University CCC Online Registration Exam 2020. Online Registration For CCC Examination for govt. Employee of Gujarat. Only Gujarat Government Employees are eligible for this CCC/ CCC+ Exam can visit official Website www.gujaratccc.co.in. After Online Apply For CCC submit a print copy to the University office as per the following Instructions. An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 200 for Theory & Practical both (or) Rs.100 for Theory only (or) Rs.100 for Practical only by online payment mode.
Gujarat University CCC Exam Registration 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Gujarat University|
|Eligible Candidate||Only Government of Gujarat Employee|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Date of Examination||August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||After 7 to 15 Days Of Exam|
In all over Gujarat State, CCC Exam at various allotted examination centers. So, those candidates who are curious to know about their Gujarat University CCC Exam Result so very soon they all will be able to view or download their Result from the official site of Gujarat University. As we all know the Gujarat University Organised various exam every year for various posts. And this time Gujarat University is all set to hire CCC vacancies. Through the official site of the Gujarat University, Candidates are able to Check Gujarat University Cut Off Marks & Merit List. But Before Gujarat University CCC Exam Result official is going to release Gujarat University Answer Key as well So, for further details candidates are advised to check the official site of Gujarat University.
How to Check Gujarat University CCC Exam Result 2020
- Candidates need to visit the official site of Gujarat University i.e. gujaratccc.co.in.
- On the Landing page, you need to search the Result Link which is available on the right side.
- Then Click on Gujarat University Result 2020 Link
- Fill all relevant details i.e. Roll Number, Name, Date of Birth and Password
- Then Click on Submit Button
- Then your Gujarat University Exam Result is displayed on your computer screen.
- Now if you get passed to take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
|Gujarat University CCC Exam Date||August 2020|
|Gujarat University CCC Exam Result Date||September 2020|
|Gujarat University Exam Score Card||http://www.gujaratccc.co.in/exam/downloadscorecard.aspx|
|Gujarat University CCC Exam Result Link||Click Here|
|Gujarat University Admit Card Link||www.gujaratccc.co.in|
Instructions / FAQ about Gujarat CCC Exam
- Only Gujarat State Government employees are eligible for this exam.
- Login is to be created by using applicant’s mobile number as user name & applicant has to choose their own password. An OTP will be sent on the mobile no which is to be entered to complete registration process. All the communication by SMS will be sent to the candidate on this mobile number. Password should be without any special character
- Application fee to be paid online using debit cards, credit cards or net banking. Registration fee paid is “Non Refundable” and “Non Transferable”. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- No hard copy of the registration form is to be sent to university. The print out of your form is to be attested by your department head on page no 2. This print out along with Xerox copy your service certificate & photo ID is to be submitted at the time of examination. Original photo ID is to be produced at the time of examination for verification
- Applicant has to load his photo & signature at the time of filling of form
- Application can be submitted for any exam Theory and practical both or only theory or only practical. Applicant who has passed in theory paper can appear for practical exam only. Similarly applicant who has passed in practical examination previously can appear for theory examination only.
- Applicant is allowed to change the information filled in the application form except their name & type of examination by submitting “Form Edit Request” through his respective login.
- In case you forget password, it can be retrieved from the system by entering your login name & clicking “Forgot Password”
- The schedule for the examination as well as other important notifications will be informed by SMS on registered mobile no used at the time of registration. It will be displayed on university website also. Candidates are requested to visit university for regular updates
- Candidates are requested to appear for the exam, on the stipulated date & time. Candidates not appearing for the exam, would be marked as “ABSENT”. No change in date or time of examination is permitted under any circumstances.