Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2021: Exam Pattern.
In this article, you will find the exam pattern and the syllabus of the HSSC police exam. The Haryana police recruitment board has released the syllabus and exam pattern of the HSSC police exam. There will be only one paper, and the time duration will be 1:30 hours.
In this article, we included exam pattern and syllabus. If you want more details, visit the official website.
The exam pattern and syllabus are available in both Hindi and English language and pdf format. For more detail, check the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
- Knowledge written test (80 marks)
- Physical measurement test (PMT)
- Physical screening test (PST)
- Document verification (8 marks)
- Interview or personality test (12 marks)
- The written test will be MCQs type.
- There will be only one paper carrying 80 marks and 100 questions.
- Each question will be of 0.80 marks.
- The time duration will be 1:30 hours.
- There will be 10 questions minimum of basic computer knowledge.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Current Affair
- Books & Authors
- Monuments & Buildings
- Famous Personalities
- Important Dates, etc.
- Figural Series
- Space Visualization
- Similarities & Differences
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Data Sufficiency
- Analysis & Judgment, etc.
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Information Technology & Space
- Science & technology
- Culture – India & Haryana
- History – India & Haryana
- Indian Polity
- Geography – India & Haryana
- Economics- India & Haryana
- Environmental, etc.
Numerical Ability Syllabus:
- Ratio and Proportion
- GCF & LCM
- Decimals & Fraction
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Data Sufficiency
- Square roots
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work, etc.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus:
- Basic of Computer
- Microsoft Office
For any queries, check out the official website.
Wishing you all the best for the examination, and stay tuned for the next update.