The government of Haryana has announced openings for training the drivers for heavy vehicle handling. The government must learn to handle the humongous goods and services it has to cater to the people of the state. Not everyone who possesses a driving license can handle the heavy load vehicle with ease. The drivers have to be trained under expertise who have relevant experience in this field. There are certain things a person has to be aware of to grab a job as a heavy load driver. These jobs are in much demand due to the decent amount of pay a person gets. Also with the expanding logistics and supply chain models in the country, the need for drivers is on the rise.
How to apply for the Haryana Roadways Driver Training?
These are the steps you need to follow to apply for the Haryana Roadways Driver Training:
- The website of the Haryana Roadways driving training can be reached by following this link
- The user can spot the application online for the driving training tab. In case, the person is not able to find the tab, then he/she is supposed to follow the given steps.
- The user has to visit the following link https://dts.hrtransport.gov.in/TrainingApplicationNEW.aspx
- Upon visiting this link, an application form appears on the website
- On this page, one can also look at the number of vacancies in every training station located in the state. The list of training stations in the state is also uploaded on the website.
- The candidates have the freedom to choose the training station they would want to. But at times, due to the paucity of training stations, the candidate will have to go with the training station allotted to him.
- The user has to enter in all the details one has requested for
- These are the details asked in the website. The name of the applicant, father name of the applicant, address of the applicant, educational qualification of the applicant, date of birth of the applicant, category of the applicant, aadhar number, and mobile number.
- The details of the license should also be mentioned. The license number, the date in which it was issued, the issuing authority, etc.
- The final step in the filling of the application form requires you to upload the passport-sized photograph of the user.
- Once the user has uploaded the photograph, he has to click on the submit application button.
How to check the status of the application form?
The user has to follow the following steps to check the status of the application form:
- The user will have to enter the application number on the website
- The status of the application form will appear on the screen
- All the details of the submitted application form can be viewed on the screen by visiting the above link.
There is an option to edit the submitted application form as well.
What are the eligibility criteria for Haryana Roadways Driving Training?
The following are the eligibility criteria for Haryana Roadways Driving Training:
- The candidate must be from the state of Haryana. This is made mandatory as the persons know the local language. Also, the state government of Haryana aims to tackle the unemployment crisis lurking in the state.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years of age. This holds relevance even to obtain a valid driving license. Also, to ensure the safety of the drivers who handle the heavy vehicle, a driving license is mandatory.
- There is no pre-requisite for the educational qualification. Earlier, there was a rule that stated the drivers should have passed 8th grade at least. But to induct the literate and skilled people from the villages and other rural sections of the country, the requisite for having to hold formal education was removed from the list of criteria
- The candidate must be physically fit to handle the heavy vehicles on the road. A physical certificate is provided after the training process.
How to check the number of seats distributed in each station and download the application form?
- To check the details of the training, the user has to visit the link https://dts.hrtransport.gov.in/trainingLists.aspx
- The details of every training station located in the state of Haryana can be found by visiting the above link.
- Once the application has been accepted by the government, a training list is put up on the website in the above link after severe scrutiny.
- Details like the basics to be followed in the training school, number of batches in the training school, number of people permitted in each batch in the training school, the last date to pay the fees for training is also given in the link.
- There are cases where the application is not accepted by the government and it is put on the waiting list. The number of candidates in the waiting list can be found by visiting the https://dts.hrtransport.gov.in/contact.aspx
The training is conducted every month and the candidate can see that the list is being updated constantly on the site.
Should the applicant pay for the submission of the application form?
Yes. The applicant will have to pay for the submitted application form in online mode itself. Otherwise, the application stands rejected.
Can one apply for multiple applications at the same time?
One can apply for multiple applications not using the same driving license number. In short, a person is entitled to only one application using that relevant license.
Is it possible to check the status of the application form in offline mode?
No. It is not possible to check the status of the application in offline mode. However, one can apply for the posts of the driver using the offline mode. By knowing the status of the application, one can approximately decide on the period of training that would be allocated for the candidate.
Is any concession provided to the candidates based on their category?
No. There is no such concession provided to the candidates based on the category they belong to. All of them are required to pay the same fees for training.
- 1 How to apply for the Haryana Roadways Driver Training?
- 2 How to check the status of the application form?
- 3 What are the eligibility criteria for Haryana Roadways Driving Training?
- 4 How to check the number of seats distributed in each station and download the application form?
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 Should the applicant pay for the submission of the application form?
- 5.2 Can one apply for multiple applications at the same time?
- 5.3 Is it possible to check the status of the application form in offline mode?
- 5.4 Is any concession provided to the candidates based on their category?
- 5.5 Share this:
- 5.6 Related