HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: HCL Trade Recruitment 2022 | Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has recently announced government jobs officially advertised through notification for the apprentice recruitment of Trade Apprentice Bharti at the official website @hindustancopper.com in the given below link. Online Applications are invited from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Khetri Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited for Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per the details given below.
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Apprentice Bharti 2022: Total No. of Posts, Name of Post, Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection, How to Apply Step By Step guidance.
Total No. of Posts
Name of Post
- Mate (Mines) – 60
- Blaster (Mines) – 100
- Diesel Mechanic – 10
- Fitter – 30
- Turner – 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Electrician – 40
- Electronics Mechanic – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 03
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02
- Surveyor – 05
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioner -02
- Academic Qualification: Passed 10th / Matric exam under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- 18 to 30 Years (As on 01-11-2022) and Age Relaxation is applied as per rules.
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- As indicated against respective trades.
- As admissible under the rules. (Post Vice).
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board.
- In cases where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board.
- Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing the merit list, then-candidate of higher age will be considered.
Standard of Physical Fitness
- Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
How To Apply (Step By Step)
- Step 1: Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting of online application.
- Step 2: Apprenticeship registration candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in the Government of India portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org). This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered (Online submission of application at Hindustan Copper Limited website), otherwise, the application will not be considered. Registration on the above portal is mandatory for all the candidates, whether they are applying on a 10th basis or an ITI basis.
- Step 3: The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention of the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases, only the first submitted application shall be considered.
- Official Website of HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- Official Notification of HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- Apply Online HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-11-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 12-12-2022