New Delhi: IBPS Clerk Notification 2019: Notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment has been released. This notification (IBPS Clerk Notification) has been released on the official website www.ibps.in. Through IBPS Clerk Recruitment, more than 12 thousand posts of clerks will be recruited in various banks of the country. Applications for these posts will start from 17 September. Last date of online application is 9 October 2019. More information regarding recruitment is given below.
Opening Date & Last Date for IBPS Clerk Online Form 2019
- Opening Date for online Application of clerk : 17th September 2019
- Last Date for online application of clerk : 9th October 2019
- Name of post
- The clerk
- Number of posts
- More than 12 thousand
- Education Qualification :
- Graduates can apply to these posts.
- Age range or Age Limit :
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum age limit should be 28 years.
Selection of ibps clerk will be done on this basis
Candidates will be selected on the basis of prelims and mains examination. The pre exam will be held on 7,8,14 and 21 December 2019. Prelims exam admit card will be released in November. The candidates who qualify in the pre exam will have to take the Mains exam. This exam will be conducted on 19 January 2019. Provisional allotment will be done in April 2021 based on the main examination
IBPS Clerk Online Form 2019
IBPS Clerk Form 2019: Institute of Banking Personal Selection has released the notification for the exam to be held in December for the posts of clerk. The pre and main examination will be conducted in two phases through this recruitment process. The pre exam will be conducted in December 2019. Applicants who have to apply for this examination will be able to apply by visiting the official website of IBPS.
Latest IBPS Clerk Bharti Date Schedule or Time Table 2019
This IBPS Clerk Bharti Time table is published by the official institute of banking personal selection board. You can check it on their official website ibps.in. You can check lot more details there but all the necessary details are available here on our website www.govtjobbuzz.com. You know this type of opportunity comes only once in 2 to 3 years so if you want to become clerk in banks then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. So don’t just skip this IBPS Bharti Process. Go ahead and take part in it and believe in yourself.
- When did online registration begin: 17.09.2019
- Last Date of Application: 09.10.2019
- Last date for submission of application fee: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Call letter for pre-exam training: November 2019
- Pre-exam training 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Call letter for preliminary examination: November 2019
- Preliminary Examination: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 and 21.12.2019
- Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2019 / January 2020
- Call letter for main examination: January 2020
- IBPS Mains Exam: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment : April 2020
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the examination to be held for the clerk posts. This is a golden opportunity for those who want to work in the bank, because the clerk is going to fill more than 12 thousand posts.