Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
India Post has invited applications for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak. A total of 10066 posts are available in Punjab, Kerala Postal Circle, Gujarat, Bihar Postal Circle and Karnataka, Assam Postal Circle. Interested and eligible people can apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 at the official website – www.appost.in from 5th August 2019 to 4th September 2019.
Latest (06 August 2019): Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Cycle – II 851 Vacant PostsOfficial Declaration 2019 Click On Below Given Notification Link For More Details
Latest (06 August 2019): Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Cycle – II 2086 Vacant PostsOfficial Declaration 2019 Click On Below Given Notification Link For More Details
Latest (06 August 2019): Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Cycle – II 2637 Vacant PostsOfficial Declaration 2019 Click On Below Given Notification Link For More Details
Latest (06 August 2019): Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Cycle – II 1063 Vacant PostsOfficial Declaration 2019 Click On Below Given Notification Link For More Details
Latest (06 August 2019): Assam Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Cycle – II 919 Vacant PostsOfficial Declaration 2019 Click On Below Given Notification Link For More Details
Latest (06 August 2019): Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Cycle – II 2510 Vacant PostsOfficial Declaration 2019 Click On Below Given Notification Link For More Details
All State GDS Vacancy 2019
|2286New) Check Here|
|190(Old) Check Here|
|Assam||919 Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Bihar||1063 Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Gujarat||2510 Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Jharkhand||jharkhand 804 Vacancy (New)||Results|
|Karnataka||2637 Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Kerala||2086 Vacancy||Available Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh Vacancy 2411(New)||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra||1789 Vacancy||Result Download|
|Maharashtra||maharashtra 284 Vacancy (New)||Available Soon|
|North Eastern||0||Available Soon|
|Odisha||odisha 93 vacancy (New)|
|Punjab||851 Post||Available Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh||5314||Available Soon|
|West Bengal||57785778 Post Post||Available Soon|
Steps to Check Indian Post GDS Recruitment
The candidates may simply follow the steps outlined below and view their results on the official website of the India Post:
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of the India Post which is appost.in/gdsonline [Link].
- Next, navigate to the GDS Selection List or to the Recruitment 2019 link and click on it.
- Now, choose your respective state and district.
- After that, a PDF file will appear on the screen. Download the PDF file shown on the screen.
- Now look for your name and roll number on the list. If your name is there on the list then, good news for you or else you can always try next year.
- Save the PDF file on your device.
Steps To Download GDS Merit List at appost.in
Candidates who have already applied for the GDS recruitment 2019 can download the merit list from the official website (appost.in). In order to download the merit list, you will require your registration number and date of birth. In case, you do not know the procedure to download the merit list from the official website, we have listed the steps below in details for your convenience. Here you go with it:
- At first, open the official site of the India Post which is appost.in/gdsonline [Link].
- Once the website opens navigate to the ‘News’ section given on the home page.
- Next, go to the link ‘India Post Office Result of GDS Recruitment 2019’ and click it.
- The moment you click on the above mentioned link, you will be re-directed to a new page.
- Now open the link to your Postal Circle in order to download the merit list in the PDF format.
- Once the log-in page shows on your screen, you will be asked to enter your registration number, or reference number provided that you have completed the process of your registration successfully.
- After entering the required details, click the enter button.
- The PDF format of the Merit List Division will show on the screen.
- Now find out your name or registration number from the Postal circle merit list.
- Also, don’t forget to download the result page and save it in your device in the PDF format for future use during the document verification process.
- If needed also take a printout of the same. And make sure you keep the merit list safely because the result will be removed from appost.in after a declaration of new bharti.
Note: Candidates who have their names on the merit list are the ones who have been selected for the job, and they will be asked to come for document verification.
GDS Result And Merit List
If you are one of the candidates who has applied for the Dak Sevak recruitment 2019 then, it’s pretty obvious that you are waiting for the GDS results to be declared. In case you don’t know where to check your GraminDakSevak result or Gramin Dak Sevak merit list then, you have come just to the right place because here you will find all the important information regarding the GDS result and GDS merit. According to the latest update by the GDS, the India Post GDS results are soon going to be published on their official website along with the cut-off marks. However, candidates should keep in mind that the results will be declared state wise.Candidates should also know that results of certain states have been already declared on the website. In case the results of your state have not been released yet there’s nothing to worry about because it will be released soon. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the official site regularly in order to keep track of the latest notifications and stay updated.
Notification Of The Selected Candidates
The lucky candidates who will be selected for the job will receive a text message from their respective Postal Circles once the provisional merit list will be published. Therefore, it is advised that all the expecting candidates should always keep their mobile phones on or active at all times. The final stage of recruitment will be completed once the document verification stage is over. For that selected candidates will have to produce their original documents.
Hopefully, this article will help you to check your GDS result and GDS merit list. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned above. The fact that everything can be done online is a big advantage for the aspirants. Because of this, you can also easily check the all-state GDS online result/merit when it is published on the official website. Good luck to the candidates whose results is yet to be declared.
Important information About GDS Recruitment
Candidates who have applied for the GDS recruitment 2019 should know the following details about the job:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years, and maximum age is 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be at least class 10th pass from a recognized State or Central Government board. Apart from that candidates should also have computer knowledge. Also, you should know that those who have cleared their class 10 in the first attempt will be given more preference than candidates who have cleared it compartment-ally.
- Selection Procedure:
The GDS recruitment is based on marks. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks that you have secured in your class 10. There will be no written exam.
The salary may vary depending on the states.