Gujarat ITI Merit List / Call Letter 2020 at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in: DET, Gujarat has completed the application process on 31st July 2020 and it is ready to release the merit list for the 1st round. Gujarat ITI merit cum call letter for 1st round was scheduled to be released on 04th August 2020. It will be published online on the official admission portal. The merit cum call letter link has been updated on the official website but it will be activated on 04.08.2020.
Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List 2020
|Admission||DET Gujarat ITI Admissions 2020|
|Category||Merit list/ Call letter|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat|
|Courses offered||Engineering and non-engineering ITI programs|
|Publication of state merit list (1st round)||4th August 2020|
|Mode of the release of merit list||Online|
|Official DTE Gujarat website||https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ITIForms/MeritIntimation.aspx|
How to Check Merit list From itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in ?
To watch or download the merit list candidates need to follow below given few steps.
Step 1: First Of All Open itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in (Link).
Step 2: Now on the website you would find the “Print Admission Merit Cum Call Letter” link. view below given image for reference. There click on the link. you will see the login screen like below.
Step 3: Here enter Confirmation No, Application No, Date Of Birth, And click on Submit button.
Step 4: After clicking on the submit button you will see the “download iti merit” link. Click on it and your merit list will be download in the pdf file.
Important : Date Of Birth should be enter in order of DD/MM/YYYY. It means First Date Then Month And Then year to download merit and call letter.
The call letter downloading process is simple AF. There are lots of complications people face while reading the official booklet from itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. They have included the guidance for iti institution and for iti applicants in the same information booklet pdf. So it’s hard to disguise the difference between the student section and the committee section.
Follow this process to download the call letter
- Step 1: First of all Click On the link of itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in (link)
- Step 2: Now Click On the download call letter using the confirmation number link. Here enter Confirmation No, Application No, Date Of Birth, And click on the Submit button
- Step 3: Click on the print call letter button for further admission and iti merit process.
Now Submit it to the nearest ITI institute of yours.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Online will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades offered by various ITIs in Gujarat. Eligible Candidate may Apply from 1st August 2020 at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. Admission will be given only to eligible candidates as per the merit basis prepared on the basis of qualifying marks. Here we are providing details regarding Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates need to fill the Online application at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in to participate in the merit list and they must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for online application. No separate exam would be conducted for the Gujarat ITI Admission. Candidates can see the tentative dates for Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 from the below:
|Online Registration Dates||1st July 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||27th August 2020|
|Merit List Date||04th August 2020|
|ITI Call Letter Dates||05th August 2020 to 07th August 20|
|Starting of the Academic Session||10th August 2020|
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission: Eligibility Criteria
In order to get admission in the Gujarat ITI, the students should have to complete 10th (SSC) or 12th (HSC) from the recognized board/institute. Also, Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Gujarat state as issued by the competent authority. the age of the candidate should be minimum of 14 years of age.
- Candidates the review specific eligibility requirements for joint ITI admissions below-Applicants must be 14 years of age as of the admission date. The conductive authority does not impose an upper age limit.
- The candidate must have graduated from a known board class 8th/class 10th/class 12th.
- The candidate must have a certificate of residency issued by Gujarat’s competent authority.
E-trams.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat ITI Fees Online Payment
e-TRAMS Stands for Trainees Management System, Director of Employment and training, Government of Gujarat. This time Guj. Government facilitates New Portal https://e-trams.gujarat.gov.in/ for Online FEES Payment of Gujarat ITI Admission 2020. Candidate Can payment of Online Application by visiting the portal and Enter Necessary Data to proceed
E-trams.gujarat.gov.in Help Line
- Toll-Free: 1800 233 5500
- Ahmedabad Regional Office: 079-22822426
- Vadodara Regional Office: 0265-2438477
- Rajkot Regional Office: 0281-2458488
- Surat Regional Office: 0261-2665195
Here is the time table of ITI Admission process Of Gujarat State For Academic Year 2020
How to do Online Registration 2020 itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in?
- The application process is the first step in the admission process. Some of the key points related to the registration process are as follows
- Candidates can only apply their requests via the online mode at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- There are no usable offline forms.
- Until submitting, they must carefully read all the directions and guidance.
- We should be ready at the time of request with all the necessary documents.
- All submissions in the application form should be filled out properly.
- Records in the format defined by the conducting authority should be downloaded.
- Before the last day, the application form should be submitted.
Whenever a call letter and Merit list will be available we will inform you via notification. To get a notification you need to click on Bell Icon on the right bottom side of your android or pc screen.
Click Here to download admission information booklet from iti admission gujarat : PDF
- 1 Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List 2020
- 2 Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Dates
- 3 E-trams.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat ITI Fees Online Payment