The Government of India has made available online facilities to state, central and other pensioners for verification of survival or life certificate which is known as Jeevan Praman (Digital Life Certification-DLC). The government of Gujarat has also approved and implemented this process in the state on URL https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in.
All the pensioners who receive a pension from the inventory of the Gujarat Government can take advantage of this facility.
Jeevan Praman Digital Life Certificate Download Online at jeevanpramaan.gov.in
So many of our visitors were asking questions about how to get Jeevan Pramaan Certificate online or DLC Online. So To answer the queries we have written this article. Digital life certificate download, we have included every tiny detail about the process which you have to complete on jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
How to get Jeevan Praman Certificate / How to submit life certificates for pensioners online?
To submit the life certificate you have to visit the online government portal jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
Follow these few simple steps and you will be done in half an hour.
Before submitting the life certificate please collect the following documents.
- Aadhaar card/Number
- Pension Payment Order (Pension Chukavani Hukam Na Number)
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Name
- Your Mobile Number
To Start the process you have to visit nearest Post office/ Jan Seva Kendra/ Bank or Jeevan Pramaan Kendra. Go to one of these places and ask for registration on https://www.jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
At the center, you have to fill up a life certificate form. To Fill up the form you will need the following details.
- Your Full Name
- Here you have to enter your full name.
- PPO Number
- Here you have to enter the pension payment order or Pension chukavani Hukam number.
- Type Of Pension
- There are several types of pension available (Family pension, Service pension, etc.). So you have to enter the details about what kind of pension you are receiving.
- Pension Sanctioning Authority (Pension Manjoor Karnar Satta)
- Select State Government – Gujarat Here.
- Pension Disbursement Agency/Office (Pension ni chukavani karnar sanstha)
- You will see the gujarat treasury – Sub Treasury option here. Select the treasury from which you are receiving the pension. The treasury could be Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, or Surat.
- Account Number or Khata Number
- Enter the bank account number in which you are receiving the pension.
- If you accepted the employment then select yes otherwise select No.
- Yes or No whichever is applicable.
- Finger Scanner
- You have to do biometric verification here by scanning your fingers.
The Process of submitting a life certificate is done here. Now you don’t have to submit this certificate to your pension inventory office. They will automatically receive a copy.
Important: After you complete the process your pension ID will be created to jeevanpramaan.gov.in. You should save the login id and password of your account.
How to Download Life Certificate from https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in
The online portal made the life certificate download very easy. You can only download the certificate after registration.
There are several steps that you have to follow in order to download the Jeevan praman certificate.
- First of all Open the https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ link.
- Now Click on the Pensioner sign-in button. Refer to the below given image.
- When you click there, Another link will be opened https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login.
- Here Enter your Pramaan ID. Click On Generate OTP.
- OPT Will be received on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and then click on submit button.
- There you will see the Download Option. Click on it.
- Your Jeevan Pramaan Certificate/ Digital Life Certificate will be downloaded by then.
How to Check Online Pension Status From cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in?
Jeevanpramaan.gov.in life certificate download Pension data is put online so that pensioners can get their pension information online. People can check their pension status online using the link https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in/.
Pension Portal (https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in/) provides pensioners to download Pension Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Yearly Pension slips. Pensioners can Download and print out their Life Certificates, know the Status of their Medical Reimbursement Bill, and can update contact details using this portal.
Pension Portal facilitate pensioners to generate Pension Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Yearly Pension slip. Pensioners can take a printout of Life Certificates, know the Status of the Medical Reimbursement Bills and update contact details.
Cyber Treasury :
For payment-related issues, Please contact the concerned Department’s help desk number mentioned on their portal/website.
IFMS Gujarat Employee Salary Slip 2023 Download – Get Gujarat Employee Treasury Salary Report at cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in, Gujarat Treasury Employee Salary Report, Download Gujarat employee Salary slips from online…
Are looking for Gujarat Treasury Employee Salary Report or Gujarat Employee Treasury Payslip? There solution for your search. Gujarat Cyber treasury DDO can Download Employee payslips and Salary Reports through the IFMIS web portal.
- First of all Open the https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in/ link.
- When you open the link, click on the Pension Portal Button.
- Now Enter Your Bank Account Number and PPO Number and click on login.
- After that, you have to click on DPPF Reports Link.
- Here you can download Pension Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Yearly Pension slip. Pensioners can Download and print out their Life Certificates, know the Status of their Medical Reimbursement Bill, and can update contact details using this portal.
This Portal Can be opened on android phones also. If you have any questions regarding the process or anything pension and Jeevan praman related then you can ask us using the comment section or you can mail us at [email protected].
How to download Jeevan Pramaan app?
Pensioners can easy way to download the Jeevan Pramaan app (Step-by-Step Guide)
Step 1: Download and Install AadhaarFaceRd App from Google Play Store. Open Google Play Store, search for “aadhaarfacerd” and Install the Jeevan Pramaan app. If the Jeevan Pramaan app is not visible go to the setting option and click on permission.
Step 2: Download Jeevan Pramaan Application that is https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in. Click on the download category is life certificate.
Step 3: Enter your e-mail, and captcha code, and then click on the “I Agree to Download” button. You will receive an OTP in the email account that you have provided.
Step 4: Enter the OTP received in your e-mail. Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: Go to Operator Authentication for Jeevan Pramaan. click button allows photos and media. The operator needs to enter his/her Aadhaar number, mobile number, and e-mail address and click on submit.
Step 6: Enter your aadhar card, mobile number, and email id after that enter any one of the OTP received and then click on Submit button.
Step 7: The operator needs to enter her/her name and give consent for authentication by clicking on the checkbox. click the scan button to proceed.
Step 8: Scan your face for further proceeds.
Step 9: The screen shows the instructions for face authentication. Click properly for further proceeds.
Step 10: Next the Pensioner Authentication screen will open. Now, whenever you run the application the Pensioner Authentication screen will open. Enter your aadhar card, mobile number, and email id after that enter any one of the OTP received and then click on Submit button.
Step 11: Enter all the details correctly, incorrect information will lead to the rejection of Jeevan Pramaan by the Pension disbursing agency. Enter the correct details as per the document.
Step 12: Next click on scan after the tick means I agree.
Step 13: Now scan your face and click on YES to proceed further.
Step 14: Once face authentication is successful, the DLC i.e Jeevan Pramaan is successfully generated and appears on the screen as shown.
Step 15: The check screen shows the Pramaan-id for each PPO number.