The Government of India has made available online facility to state, central and other pensioners for verification of survival or life certificate which is known as Jeevan Praman (Digital Life Certification-DLC). Government of Gujarat has also approved and implemented this process in the state on URL https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in.
All the pensioners who receives pension from the inventory of Gujarat Government can take advantage of this facility.
Jeevan Praman Digital Life Certificate Online at jeevanpramaan.gov.in
So many of our visitors were asking question about how to get Jeevan Pramaan Certificate or DLC Online. So To answer the queries we have written this article. Here we have included every tiny details about the process which you have to complete on jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
How to get Jeevan Praman Certificate / How to submit life certificate for pensioners online ?
To submit the life certificate you have to visit the online government portal jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
Follow these few simple steps and you will be done in a half hour.
Before submitting the life certificate please collect following documents.
- Aadhaar card/Number
- Pension Payment Order (Pension Chukavani Hukam Na Number)
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Name
- Your Mobile Number
To Start the process you have to visit nearest Post office/ Jan Seva Kendra/ Bank or Jeevan Pramaan Kendra. Go to one of these places and ask for registration on https://www.jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
On the center you have to fill up life certificate form. To Fill up the form you will need following details.
- Your Full Name
- Here you have to enter your full name.
- PPO Number
- Here you have to enter pension payment order or Pension chukavani Hukam number.
- Type Of Pension
- There are several types of pension available (Family pension, Service pension etc.). So you have to enter the details about what kind of pension you are receiving.
- Pension Sanctioning Authority (Pension Manjoor Karnar Satta)
- Select State Government – Gujarat Here.
- Pension Disbursement Agency/Office (Pension ni chukavani karnar sanstha)
- You will see gujarat treasury – Sub Treasury option here. Select the treasury from which you are receiving the pension. The treasury could be Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat.
- Account Number or Khata Number
- Enter the bank account number in which you are receiving the pension.
- Re-Employed ?
- If you accepted the re employment then select yes otherwise select No.
- Yes or No whichever applicable.
- Finger Scanner
- You have to biometric verification here by scanning your fingers.
The Process of submitting life certificate is done here. Now you don’t have to submit the this certificate to your pension inventory office. They will automatically receive the copy.
Important : After you complete the process your pension ID will be created to the jeevanpramaan.gov.in. You should save the login id and password of your account.
How to Download Life Certificate from https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in
The online portal made the life certificate download very easy. You can only download certificate after registration.
There are several steps which you have to follow in order to download jeevan praman certificate.
- First of all Open https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ link.
- Now Click on the Pensioner sign in button. Refer below given image.
- When you click there, Another link will be opened https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login.
- Here Enter your Pramaan ID. Click On Generate OTP.
- OPT Will be received on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the next page and then click on submit button.
- There you will see the the Download Option. Click on it.
- Your Jeevan Pramaan Certificate/ Digital Life Certificate will be downloaded by then.
How to Check Online Pension Status From cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in ?
Pension data is put online so that pensioners can get their pension information online. People can check their pension status online using the link https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in/.
Pension Portal (https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in/) provides pensioners to download Pension Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Yearly Pension slip. Pensioner can Download and print out Life Certificate, know the Status of Medical Reimbursement Bill and can update contact details using this portal.
Pension Portal facilitate pensioners to generate Pension Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Yearly Pension slip.Pensioner can take print out of Life Certificate, know the Status of Medical Reimbursement Bill and update contact details.
Cyber Treasury :
For payment related issues, Please contact concern Department’s help desk number mentioned on their portal/website.
IFMS Gujarat Employee Salary Slip 2020 Download – Get Gujarat Employee Treasury Salary Report at cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in, Gujarat Treasury Employee Salary Report, Download Gujarat employee Salary slips from online…
Are looking for Gujarat Treasury Employee Salary Report or Gujarat Employee Treasury Payslip? There solution for your search. Gujarat Cyber treasury DDO can Download Employee Payslip and Salary Reports through IFMIS web portal.
- First of all Open https://cybertreasury.gujarat.gov.in/ link.
- When you open the link, click on the Pension Portal Button.
- Now Enter Your Bank Account Number and PPO Number and click on login.
- After that you have to click on DPPF Reports Link.
- Here you can download Pension Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Yearly Pension slip. Pensioner can Download and print out Life Certificate, know the Status of Medical Reimbursement Bill and can update contact details using this portal.
This Portal Can be opened in android phones also. If you have any questions regarding the process or anything pension and jeevan praman related then you can ask us using comment section or you can mail us on [email protected]
- 1 Jeevan Praman Digital Life Certificate Online at jeevanpramaan.gov.in
- 2 How to Download Life Certificate from https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in