KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2021: Exam pattern.
In this article, you will find the syllabus and exam pattern for the KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam. There will be two papers; Paper-1 and Paper-2.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for non-technical recruitment. There are a total of 523 vacancies. It includes various posts such as Warden, Data Entry Operator, First Grade Revenue Inspector, Account Assistant, Accountant, Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, Auditor, JAA, Bill Collector, etc.
Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be 100 marks. The time duration for Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be of 1:30 hours and 2 hours, respectively.
|KPSC Group C Exam Overview|
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
Group C Non-Technical Competitive Exam 2020 2021
|Total Vacancies:||523 Vacancies|
Graduate Level Posts & Non-Graduate Level Posts
Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)
First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)
Warden (Boys/ Girls)
Junior Account Assistant
Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)
Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator
House Father/ House Mother
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern:||Available Below|
|SUBJECT/ TOPIC NAMES||MARKS||
|I||General Knowledge||100||1:30 Hours|
|TOTAL MARKS & TIME DURATION||200||
- Type of exam: MCQs type
- Timing: Separate timing for each paper
- Negative marking will be there as 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Try the mock test.
(A) Paper I: General Knowledge (For Graduate Level Posts)
- Indian Society and its dynamics
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Practical knowledge and mental ability (SSLC level)
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- General Science Geography
- Social Sciences
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives
- Role of Science and Technology for the effective administration of Karnataka.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
(B) Paper I: General Knowledge (For Non-Graduate Level Posts)
- Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Indian History with particular reference to Karnataka
- Geography of Indian with particular reference to Karnataka
- State and Regional Administration
- General Knowledge related to Current Events.
- Matter of everyday observation
- Economic Development of Karnataka, including the initiatives relating to Rural Development, Panchayat Raj
- Institutions and Rural Co-operative.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka.
(C) General Kannada & General English:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- One Word Substitutions
- Error Correction
(D) Computer Knowledge:
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Database Introduction
- Number System
- Logic Gates
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker, etc.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- MS Windows
- MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- History of Computers
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- PC Software and Office Automation
If you have any queries, then you can visit the official website.
Wishing you all the best for the exam, and stay tuned for the next update.