Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) | Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Apply Online Application Form mmuy.gujarat.gov.in. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is launched by the state government of Gujarat. The loans are provided to the women of the state at zero interest rates. A corpus fund of about INR 1,00,000 has been allotted especially for this scheme. The women belonging to the self-help group sections whose businesses have been invariably affected due to the coronavirus pandemic can avail of all the benefits via this scheme. The prime motive of this scheme is to aid women to earn their livelihood. The yojana was announced on the eve of PM Narendra Modi’s birthday.
The committees in charge of the implementation of this scheme are Gujarat Urban Livelihood Mission and Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company. The government is opening up all of the sectors of the country. The Central Statistical Organization (CSO) has announced that the GDP has fallen.
Objectives of this scheme
The following are the objectives of this scheme:
- The scheme aims to encourage women to start their own businesses in the state of Gujarat
- The scheme aims to provide loans to women to make them self employed
- The scheme intends to make the women of the state jobmakers instead of job givers
- The scheme wants to encourage women to form groups and start their business ventures by giving an initial capital
Post-Covid 19, all the gender would be required to work in coercion to aid in the growth and development of the state
Benefits of the scheme
The following are the benefits of the scheme.
- There are about 2.5 lakh Self Help Groups in the state government of Gujarat’s rural areas. There are about 24,000 Self Help Groups in the state government of Gujarat’s urban areas.
- Joint Learning and Liability groups are found in the urban areas of the state government of Gujarat and a corpus of INR 1000 crore has been allotted only for this section. Every Joint Learning and Liability group has around 10 women.
- The scheme provides all sorts of benefits to women who are self-employed and aren’t part of any committee.
Announced a new Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana with Rs.193 crore provision to enable Mahila Utkarsh Juth consisting of urban & rural women avail loan up to Rs.1 lakh at zero percent interest as the State Govt will pay the interest directly to the bank#GujaratBudget 2020-21 pic.twitter.com/lS4qujAbLA
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) February 26, 2020
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme?
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme.
- The applying candidate must be a citizen of the state of Gujarat
- The applying candidate must be a woman
- The woman must be a part of any of the Self-Help Groups in the state, be it in the urban or in a rural setting.
What are the required documents to apply for this scheme?
The following are the required documents to apply for this yojana.
Aadhar has become one of the most important documents for applying to this scheme. Not just this particular scheme, be it any other scheme, Aadhar is one of the mandatory documents.
The applying candidate will have to provide two to three passport-sized photographs for this scheme. If the person is applying for this scheme in real-time, then physical copies of the photographs must be handed over to the required center. If the person is applying for this scheme via online mode, then scanned copies of the photograph must be uploaded on the screen.
- Certificate from the Self-Help Group
The woman candidate must provide a certificate to the government center from the self-help group. This is to indicate that the woman belongs only to that particular self-help group. Women belonging to any other organization or employed with the government cannot avail of this scheme.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana?
These are the following steps one needs to follow for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023.
- The person has to visit the portal of MMUY Gujarat
- The home page of the portal appears in front of the user
- The user has to click on the link of MMUY Yojana that appears on the homepage
- The user has to click on the registration form for MMUY Yojana that appears on the screen
- The user would be required to enter all the personal details like name, e-mail ID, address, city, state, country
- The next step would be to enter the other details like the details of SHG, Bank Account Number, Bank Branch number, etc.
- Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana in gujarati also can apply.
How to check the list of beneficiaries of the scheme on the portal?
One has to follow the steps provided below to check the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The application form for the scheme will start on the 17th of September, 2020
- After the application has been submitted, the government scrutinizes the application and checks whether the candidate is eligible for the scheme or not, the list is put upon the board.
- The details like District, Mandal, Block, and Village are put up on the details of the beneficiaries list
How to check the MMUY Application on the portal?
- The following steps need to be followed to check the application status.
- The user has to visit the portal of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023.
- Upon clicking on this, it leads to the homepage of the portal.
- The homepage appears and the user has to click on the Application Status button.
- The form to check the application status appears on the homepage.
There are three pillars of the Indian Economy. The first one is, agriculture, the second one is manufacturing, and the third one is the service sector. The World Health Organization has announced that the Pandemic would not end until the end of 2023. The pandemic has taught us to live in ways that would suit the current setting. This scheme is part of a larger scheme that aimed to provide INR 20 lakh crores for the rejuvenation of the Indian economy.
What is the Full form of Mmuy?
The full form of Mmuy is Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
What is the maximum amount that can be provided to the beneficiaries of this scheme?
The maximum amount that can be provided to the beneficiaries of this scheme is around INR 1,00,000.
Is any sort of interest rate applied to the loan provided to the user?
No. Zero interest rates are applied to the loan provided to the user.
When can the user start applying for the scheme?
The user can start applying for the scheme beginning from the 17th of September, 2020.
How to download Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat PDF?
Go to official website of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is www.mmuy.gujarat.gov.in. Under the official website scroll down and click on explore about as. Now download the gujarati pdf of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is Mahila Sahay Yojana?
Yes, Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is one of the types of Mahila Sahay Yojana launched by the government of Gujarat, chief minister of Gujarat for the benefit of Gujarat Mahila.