NALCO Apprentices Recruitment 2022: National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO) recently published the latest government jobs official notification for various trade apprentice Bharti 2022 i.e Fitter, Turner, Welder, etc. As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, we are required to engage Trade Apprentices during the year 2022-23 as per the sanctioned quota of 375 seats allotted to NALCO, Angul by RDSDE, Bhubaneswar. All 375 Apprentices shall be engaged from the following groups subject to meeting the standards of educational qualification & physical fitness as provided under Section 3 of the Apprentices Act, 1961 read with Rule 3 & Rule 4 of the Apprentices Rules1992. The qualification required for engagement in Trade Apprenticeship in different trades is mentioned in the table below.
NALCO Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022
National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO) trade recruitment apprentice recruitment 2022 is described as the Total No. of Posts, Name of Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, and How to Apply as follow:
Total No. of Posts
Name of Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- For All Posts except Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): Passed 10th class examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI pass in relevant trade is also eligible.
- For Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc. pass with Physics (Hons.) & Chemistry (Hons.) only.
Duration of Training
- 1 Year
- Selection will be done subject to meeting the eligibility criteria. The common merit list will be prepared
considering 50 points for seniority, 25 points for ITI marks, and 25 points for HSC marks secured by the candidate.
- Merit list will be prepared separately for the land oustee’s dependants and for the employee’s son/daughters.
Final merit list candidates will be called for Document verification based on the selection committee recommendations.
How to Apply Online NALCO Apprentices Recruitment 2022 (Step By Step)
- Step 1: All applicants must register in NCVTMIS Portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) under NAPS (by linking
AADHAR Number) and produce the portal registration number & proof for the same along with the application form.
- Step 2: HSC (10th) Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Step 3: ITI pass certificate issued by NCVT/ SCTE & VT, Odisha wherever applicable.
- Step 4: Candidates applying under ST/SC/PWD/OBC category should produce a Valid Certificate from the Appropriate Authority.
- Step 5: The Residence certificate from the concerned Revenue Authority.
- Step 6: If the original land oustee is dead then legal heirs may give their consent in writing for engagement in Trade Apprenticeship at Nalco as a land-affected family member.
- Step 7: Printout of a Screenshot of 100% Profile Completion is required along with the application.
- Official Website of NALCO Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Click
- Official Notification of NALCO Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Click
- Apply Online NALCO Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Click.
- Last date of Online Application: 07-12-2022