Result Of Odisha GDS Recruitment 2017 – 18
Odisha GDS recruitment result is available to download now at appost.in. If you want to download the pdf of result then you need to visit below given link and then click on the download result button,
How to download Result And Check Odisha appost merit list ?
- First Of all visit ODISHA GDS Result Link
- Then scroll down on the page and you will see the table of all state vacancy.
- find odisha state there and click on Download Result link beside that table
- Checkout your name in the merit list
Online Application for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Of Odisha State
If you are interested in taking part with the Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017, then this is probably a place from where you can benefit your needs and requirements. Now, there are certain steps which are involved when you are looking forward to taking part in this process. These are the steps which we are going to discuss in this article. Do carefully follow all the steps as it is necessary for your successful application in need.
Basic Information regarding the Koraput Divison Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Following mentioned are some of the basic information regarding the GraminDakSevak Posts and the corresponding Odisha Post Office Recruitment.
- Name of the Organisation: Odisha Post Circle
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
- Name of the Post: Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total number of vacancies available: 93 (ninetythree )
- Application Mode: Online
- Start of Registration: 21st November 2017
- End of Registration: 20th December 2017
The steps which are involved for online application for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Following mentioned are the different steps which are required for filling up the online application form for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post:
- Step ahead and visit the website official of India Post by going to the following URL link www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Once you are on the website, find out the direct jump link which mentions “Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017” and then click on the link mentioned above.
- Now you need to download the official notice about notification of the recruitment process and read it along with the understanding capability to know about the process in a refined way.
- Once you have understood the process nicely, now you have to go ahead and fill up the online form to register yourself with the recruitment process of the same mentioned above.
- Now, fill up the form which is presented by the official website. Do remember that you have to fill up this form and submit the form by successfully filling up all the credentials. The submission should also be made before the end of the last date specified by the website, which is mentioned above for your understanding.
- Now, you are required to take a printout of this online form filled up by you.
- Below given screenshot is from official notification. in the screenshot you could see the number of documents require for ODISHA Gramin daksevak online application.
Important documents which are required to fill up the online application form for the registration process for GraminDakSevak Post
The documents which are required are basically divided broadly into two main categories for GDS Recruitment Odisha. These two categories are mentioned below:
- Educational qualification
- Limit of age
Educational qualification required for the application of GDS Post
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
- To Know education qualification details please go to official notification.
The educational qualification, though not being much, is a Matriculation pass certificate or an equivalent certificate of the same for each and every candidate taking up the registration procedure of GraminDakSevak Post. Also, these certificates which are required as educational qualification should be passed from a recognized university or board for education from the state of Odisha.
Limit of age required for the application of GraminDakSevak Post
Anyone who is likely to participate along with the procedure for the application of GDS Post, should be initiated at the age of 18 years to 40 years, that is, any candidate who not of the age of 18 years old as of 19thOctober 2017 is not eligible to apply for the procedure of the application for the GraminDakSevak Post.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
In the same manner, any candidate who is above the age of 40 years old as of 19thOctober 2017 is not eligible to apply for the procedure of the application for the Odisha GDS Post. Though there are certain relaxations of age which are considered for a certain category of candidates. For a candidate who falls under the category of OBC, the relaxation of age is 3 years. On the other hand, for candidate belonging to the category of EBC or BC, the relaxation of age is again 3 years as in the case of OBC candidates. For the candidates who belong to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the relaxation of age is 5 years.
Application fee for the application to the procedure of selection for the GraminDakSevak Post
Following mentioned are the application fees for candidates under different categories:
- For candidates who fall under the category of General is 100/-
- For candidates who fall under the category of OBC is Rs. 100/-
- For candidates who fall under the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is Rs. 0/- or Nil.
- For females candidates of any manner or category is Rs. 0/- or Nil.
Do note that in order to deposit your application fee, you need to do the same by walking into the local head post office. No other mode of payment is available in any manner.
Odisha GDS Recruitment Job Notification 2017 : Apply Online
Thus, now when you have all the information required for you, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, do the necessary requirements which are required and apply for the selection procedure of Odisha GDS Post. Though, this is only for those candidates who are seriously interested in taking part in the selection procedure for the post in Gramin Dak Sevak Post. Please be very careful while filling the online application to avoid any kind of unnecessary mistakes. Prepare well and all the very best! Candidates can also follow the official twitter account of Indian Postal Department (Link) for More recent updates.
IMPORTANT LINK OF GDS Bharti In odisha Post Office
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTRATION| LOGIN|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD EXAM PATTERN/SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
- 1 Result Of Odisha GDS Recruitment 2017 – 18
- 1.1 Online Application for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Of Odisha State
- 1.1.1 Basic Information regarding the Koraput Divison Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- 1.1.2 The steps which are involved for online application for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- 1.1.3 Important documents which are required to fill up the online application form for the registration process for GraminDakSevak Post
- 1.1.4 Educational qualification required for the application of GDS Post
- 1.1.5 Limit of age required for the application of GraminDakSevak Post
- 1.1.6 Application fee for the application to the procedure of selection for the GraminDakSevak Post
- 1.2 Odisha GDS Recruitment Job Notification 2017 : Apply Online
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Related
- 1.1 Online Application for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Of Odisha State