ONGC Recruitment 2019 notification and online application for the total 4014 vacancies of Apprentice has been made available to apply on its authorized website www.ongcapprentices.co.in.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has Advt No.APPR/ 01/2019 through its primary portal www.ongcapprentices.co.in. The notification is regarding ONGC apprentice Recruitment 2019 for filling multiple positions in the Western, Northern, Mumbai, Southern, Central Sectors . The board authority of organization is specially looking to hire young energetic Indian citizen with essential qualifications for 4014 apprentice Job vacancies. It is an encouraging advertises for the interested candidates who are seeking for Government Careers, as they can make use of this best opportunity by being part and filling ONGC online application form.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Bharti 2019 Details
|Sr.No||Location||No.of the Posts|
|1||Northern Sector Total||62|
|2||Mumbai Sector Total||745|
|3||Western Sector Total||1588|
|4||Eastern Sector Total||769|
|5||Southern Sector Total||653|
|6||Central Sector Total||197|
Now as per notice, all those appropriate contestants who are willing to participate for ONGC Apprentices Job Vacancy must essentially have cleared ITI, 12th Class/Graduation/Diploma from recognized University. Qualified applicants must note that Online Registration will starts from 14/03/2019 and ended on 28/03/2019. The tentative date of written examination yet no confirm date shall be communicated through Admit Card and it will be available on organization’s concerned website
Selection Process: Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Trade – Accountant and Assistant Human Resources(Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 & 2): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
(b) For other Trade Apprentices (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 3-17): With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
(c) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!register menunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 18 & 22)
2. It may be noted that in case candidate does not pre-register themselves online with concerned RDAT/BOAT/ NSDC and subsequently after selection as apprentice in ONGC, their registration of contract as apprentice does not happen with BOAT/ NSDC/RDAT due to any reason, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled and offer shall be issued to next candidate from the panel.
3. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid till the end of the Apprenticeship and 1 year thereafter. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.ongcapprentices.co.in , www.ongcindia.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
4. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
5. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
6. After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate may take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
How to Apply Online for APPRENTICES 2019
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.co.in and apply Online from 14.03.2019 till 28.03.2019 by 17:00 hours
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to register with the Government portal as mentioned in H above. Candidates are advised to remember registration number for future reference/use
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to register in www.ongcapprentices.co.in website, furnish details such as date of birth, registration No, Category, educational qualification, etc. and submit
- This is the final submission process and after that, candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission
|Date of opening of online application portal at www.ongcapprentices.co.in||14.03.2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||28.03.2019 by 17:00 hours|
|Tentative date of Result/Selection||01.04.2019|
|Document Verification||08.04.2019 – 12.04.2019|
|Joining of Candidates||15.04.2019|
Official Website : www.ongcapprentices.co.in