PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2022: PGCIL recruitment 2022 is Bharti notification for 800 vacancies of field engineers and supervisors. POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in the power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and control over complete Inter-State Transmission Systems and operation of national & regional power grids.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2022
PGCIL engagement shall be purely on a temporary & contractual basis for a period of 24 months initially or till completion of projects, whichever is earlier. The actual engagement may vary depending on requirements and status of projects like a project supervisor and project engineer post.
Total No. of Posts: 800
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL: Click
Name of Post:
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 50
- Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication) – 15
- Field Engineer (IT) – 15
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 480
- Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication) – 240
- In the case of Field Engineering (Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and IT): Full-time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ IT discipline or equivalent discipline from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- In the case of Field supervisor (Electrical, Electronics & Communication): Full-Time Diploma in Electronics & Communication or equivalent discipline from a recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD. Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. with or without a Diploma is not allowed.
Age Limit: 29 years as on 11.12.2022 (Candidates should not have been born before 11.12.1993 or after 11.12.2004)
- In the case of Field Engineering (Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and IT): 400/-
- In the case of Field supervisor (Electrical, Electronics & Communication): 300/-
Salary (Pay Scale):
- In the case of Field Engineering (Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and IT): Contract personnel will be paid monthly remuneration in the pay band of Rs 30,000-3%-1,20,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 30,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + perks.
- In the case of Field supervisor (Electrical, Electronics & Communication): Contract personnel will be paid monthly remuneration in the pay band of Rs 23,000-3%-1,05,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 23,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA.
- Selection will involve Interviews only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interviews, if so required. For more information read the notification below link.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purposes only and will not have any weightage in final
- The scheme of the test would be 1-hour duration with 50 questions on the Technical Knowledge Test and 25 questions on the Aptitude Test. All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each) and there shall be no negative marking.
- Qualifying marks would be a minimum of 40% for Unreserved including EWS and 30% for reserved vacancies.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in the Careers section Job Opportunities Openings Executive Positions on All India Basis and then “Engagement of experienced personnel on Contract Basis for the post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor”. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to upload legible copies of the following documents while submitting the online application in the space earmarked in the online application: –
(a) Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in. JPG format
(b) Scanned copy of signature max (30kb) in. JPG format
(c) Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned) (max 1MB) in .pdf format
(d) Qualification Certificate (Diploma/ Degree) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters (max. 10MB) along with Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage (if applicable) (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in .pdf format)
(e) Experience Certificate (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience) issued by authorized/ appropriate signatory of the organization (1MB) in .pdf format.
(f) Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through the proper channel and need to upload a “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer in .pdf format.
(g) Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
(h) Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
(i) Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking, and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
(j) Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
(k) EWS Certificate, as prescribed by the Government of India.
- Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 21-11-2022
- Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 11-12-2022
- The cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Work Experience is: 11-12-2022
- Date of Interview/ Screening Test: Announce Soon
- Official Website of PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Click
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2022: Click
- Apply Online PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Click