[Apply] Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) Form 2023 PDF Download Online
As you all know that the scheme Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a central government scheme. The central government has launched this scheme for the security of the poor people of the nation.
This scheme is one type of insurance scheme. Under this scheme, the government will give insurance to poor people against accidents. The government will have to take the premium from the poor people. However, the government set a lower premium for the poor people under this scheme.
The government will give security to poor people. The central government launched this scheme in the year 2015. The government will allow poor people to take insurance from the government. The government will give accidental insurance to the people of the nation.
This scheme is a central government scheme, and the people of the country will get benefits from this scheme. With the help of this scheme, the central government will give insurance against the accident.
However, the government will provide insurance against the accident and those whose accident happens can claim insurance from the government. In this article, we will give you information on how to claim your insurance and how to Download an online PDF application form.
There are so many people who are going to get benefit from this very helpful scheme that the central government did implement for the welfare of citizens. It is sure that you will wish to know everything about the new and latest scheme. But you will not have to worry about it as we are going to provide you with all the essential information about it in this article.
The only thing that you will have to ensure to do is go through this article to the end. So that you can have a more clear idea about this PM Suraksha Bima Yojana that the central government did launch recently.
If you want to take the insurance or you already took the insurance, and it is time to claim the insurance, you have to read this article because we will give you the step by step information about the procedure of the same.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Application form and claim form in PDF:
The government is making all the processes of government services online mode. In 2015, the government started the Digital India program for the digitization of government work.
Under this program, the government is making all the government services to the people digital. By implementing all the processes in digital, the government wants to reduce the corruption that is done by the middleman between the government and the beneficiaries.
To minimize the role of the middleman, the government has implemented this program. Under this program, the government is launching all these schemes through an online method.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Apply Online
The government also launches the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Apply online platform. The government made the site of this scheme, and the people have to apply by visiting that site.
- To apply for or claim the insurance, people must visit the Pradhan Mantri Bima Suraksha Yojana site which is jansuraksha.gov.in.
- If you want to apply for the scheme, then you have to fill out the application form on the site.
- After clicking on the site link, the person has to search the form tab.
- On the form tab, the person will get the name of the scheme that s PRadhna Mantri Bima Suraksha Yojana. The person has to click on the name of the scheme.
- When you click on the name of the scheme, then the new tab will open. On the new tab, the government has provided two options for the person. That is the Application form and claim form.
- If the person has to make the application for the scheme, then they have to click on the application form.
- If the applicant already has the insurance and they want to make a claim for the insurance, then they have to click on the claim form on the site.
- After clicking on either of the forms, the application form or claim form will open on the next screen of your PC.
- If you are applying for the scheme, then you have to fill out the application form, and if you are claiming, then you have to fill out the claim form.
- After filing the application or claim form, you have to submit the form online.
- It is advisable for the person who is applying for or climbing the insurance to enter all the information right and properly.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana details
Following are the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana details:
- Yojana name: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Government: Government of India
- Date of Implement: 9th May 2015
- Who Implemented: Pm Narendra Modi
- Eligibility: All Saving Bank (Post Office) Account Holder
- Age: 18 to 70 Years
- Purpose: Accident Insurance Scheme offering accidental death and disability cover for death or disability on account of an accident. It would be a one-year cover, renewable from year to year.
- The maximum amount of claim: ₹ 2,00,000
Document requirement for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Individual bank account or post office account
- In case of multiple bank or Post office accounts held by an individual in one or different banks or Post offices, the person would be eligible to join the Suraksha Bima Yojana through one bank or Post office account only.
- Aadhar card for Primary KYC of bank or post office as the case may be.
- Email id, mobile number, birth date, and address of applicants as well as a nominee while submitting the form.
- father name of the applicant as well as the relation of the applicant with the nominee.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana benefits
The following are Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana benefits:
- If applicants who applied for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana case of death of applicant then the government of India gives ₹ 2,00,000 to the beneficiary applicant as per the rules and regulations of the government of India.
- Total and irrecoverable loss of both eyes or loss of use of both hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss of use of hand or foot also claim ₹ 2,00,000 from the government of India.
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye or loss of use of one hand or foot then ₹ 1,00,000 claim given by the government of India to an applicant who applied for yojana.
Premium of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana premium ₹ 20/- per annum per member. The premium will be deducted from the account holder’s bank or Post office account through the Auto Debit facility in one installment on or before the 1st June of each annual coverage period under the scheme. However, in cases where auto debit takes place after 1st June, the cover shall begin from the date of auto debit of premium by the Bank or Post office. The premium would be reviewed based on annual claims experience. Participating Bank/ Post office will be the Master policyholder on behalf of the participating subscribers.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Individual bank account holders or Post office account holders of participating banks or Post offices aged between 18 years (completed) and 70 years (age nearer birthday) who give their consent to join and/or enable auto-debit, as per the above modality, will be enrolled into the scheme.
Claim Amount of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
As per the above benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana applicants holders of bank or post office accounts can claim different amounts i.e 2,00,000 & 1,00,000 in a different case.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Certificate Download
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana certificate download details are as follows: (pmsby policy certificate)
Step 1: go to the official website of the National Insurance Company PMSBY Portal https://nicpmsby.nic.co.in
Step 2: Select policy year 2022-23
Step 3: Select bank name (Applicant bank holder account on PMSBY)
Step 4: Select any one option as per details i.e certificate number, account number, pan number, aadhar number, mobile number as per availability
Step 5: Click on Generate Certificate
Step 6: Click on the download button & Now Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana certificate is download
How to Claim Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
The claim must be submitted within 30 days of the incident of the covered member’s accident. To be paid by the Covered Member in case of accidental damage claim or by the nominee in case of death of the Covered Member.
And his/her nominee if the nominee is a minor, and in case of no nomination or if the nominee predeceased the protected member the claimant must be the legal heir of the protected member.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana claim form: Download
Part 1: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) applicants’ details
- Bank account number or Post office account number
- City or District name
- State & Pincode
- Accident date, day, time
- Place of incident
- Types of accident
- Date of applicant’s death
- A full explanation of the applicant’s death reason if disability then also explain
- Types of Disability
- Document as proof of any death or disability of applicants
- Aadhard card number if any
- Pan card number if any
Part 2: If the applicant death, details of the nominee
- Nominee name
- Nominee age
- If not any nominee then the name of the Claimant (Davedar)
- If the nominee’s death requires a death certificate of the nominee
- Relation between applicant and nominee
- Nominee’s email address, mobile number, and residential address
- Nominee account number, bank name & IFSC code
- Aadhar card number of the nominee if any
- The pan card number of the nominee if any
- Any document as per the rules
Part 3: Details of the applicant member
- Bank or Post office account number as per record
- Bank or Post of name
- Branch name
- Branch IFSC code
- Applicant’s father name or husband name as the case may be
- Birthdate as per KYC based
- Date of deduction premium on a bank account or post office
- Premium send on the date of the applicant
- Date, time, and place of application
Importance of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Following is the important information of claimants under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY):
- When the nominee is a minor, the nominee is the person named by the member in his PMSBY. given in the registration form.
- When there is no nominee or when the nominee has died before the protected member, the person who is the legal heir and produces the inheritance certificate or legal heir certificate issued by the competent court or authority will be the claimant.
- An accident is a sudden, unforeseen, and involuntary event caused by external, violent, and visible means.
- The total and irretrievable loss of use of both eyes or of both hands or feet Payable claim loss or loss of sight of one eye or use of one hand or foot Loss Amount Rs.two lakhs. Total and irretrievable partial impairment Loss of vision of an eye or an arm or leg Eligible claim Loss of use Documents for proof of permanent impairment: Amount Rs.one lakh (a) Malpractice certificate issued by Civil Surgeon and (b) hospital record supporting it, F.I.R. Or Panchnamu.
- In respect of the deceased, a certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner (Doctor registered with the Indian Medical Council) who last treated him/her, stating his/her name, father’s/husband’s name, address and date, time, and cause of death by an officer of the Central or State Government or Any Public Sector Bank or deceased account holder should be countersigned by the bank officer or any public sector insurance provider through his/her coin.
1. What is the full form of PMSBY?
The full form of PMSBY is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
2. How to download Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Pdf form?
Go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is www.jansuraksha.gov.in. click on the category of forms. Under click of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Now, on screen, you can see that language vice application forms are available and claim forms are also there.
3. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana sbi bank can possible?
Yes, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana sbi applicant is applied for sarkari yojana. In the case of sbi bank, an applicant must have an individual account holder with KYC details.
4. Can Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in hindi also?
Yes, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana forms are also available in Hindi. Download Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in Hindi form on the official website of www.jansuraksha.gov.in.
5. Any age limit for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)?
Yes, applicants who applied for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana age limited between 18 years complete to 70 years.
6. How much amount can claim under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana amount of claims is different in different cases but the maximum amount of claims under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is ₹ 2 lakhs.