All The Necessary Information About Murdra Loan Scheme 2109 and all the steps to the online application like documents, eligibility, interest rate, subsidy are described here. Read and understand carefully with T&C.
Mudra Bank Loan Yojana For New / Small Business Startup 2020
Mudra is nothing but a short form which is used for the term ‘Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency”(Full Form Of Mudra). It was after the success of the movement “PM Jan DhanYojana,” the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, built a strong endeavor of bringing those people not connected with the terms of banking to be connected with the terms of banking. Loan is for the people and entrepreneur who wants to start their small & new business startup and frustrated because the lack of funding. This was the main concept behind the start of the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana For business startup, which highly supports the unbanked people to come ahead and join the mainstream group of banked people. The main slogan which was issued behind the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana 2020 is “Fund the Unfunded.”
The need of microfinance in order to facilitate the business is mostly required amongst the small business owners. The Mudra Bank Loan Yojana would thus help in facilitating the concept of microcredit, which is an amount of Rs. 10,00,000 to these small owners of the business.
Information About Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana (Scheme)
|Name of the scheme||PradhanMantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana or the Modi Loan Scheme 2020|
|The last date||No announcement of the last date yet|
|Amount of loan||From an amount of Rs. 50,000 to an amount of Rs. 10,00,000|
|The various scopes of schemes||All across India|
|Date of launching||8th of April 2015|
|The targeted audience||Small Owners of Business / New Business Startup|
|The various scheme stages||Shishu (of amount Rs. 50,000), Kishor (of amount Rs. 5,00,000) and Tarun (of amount Rs. 10,00,000)|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi – Pradhan mantri|
This entire concept of the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana will be a two ways procedure. This two ways procedure includes the entrepreneurs as well as the bank. On the one hand, the entrepreneurs will be facilitated by sufficient and needed facility of credit. On the other hand, a recovery method will be initiated for the various banks, which will be an accurate and also an effective method. Thus, if anyone is taking up a loan in the scheme of the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana, then according to the rules, the loan will have to be paid by between the time periods of 5 years to 7 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for the Mudra Bank Loan Scheme (Mudra Loan Eligibility)
The basic criteria of age should be 18 years old. Now, coming to the gist, you can only have a long under the scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan if and only if you are applying it for commercial and business purposes and not for personal purposes. At the most, you can buy a vehicle from this PM Mudra Loan Yojana, given that it is used for commercial purposes. Lastly, this loan under the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana For New business is only applicable for small business owners and obviously, if you have your turnover higher than a bar which is set from before, then you won’t be able to apply.
so, basically the mudra loan eligibility of the year 2020 is :
- Indian Citizenship
- Non-farm income generating activities
- Applicants age should be 18 years minimum.
- It must be startup or business running in small basis.
- Small manufacturers
- Fruit and vegetable dealers
- Individuals engaged with agriculture (livestock, poultry, pisciculture, etc.)
- you need to give a business reason not a personal reason t get a loan.
Details of the Presence of the Various Schemes Along with the Corresponding Loan Amount
As earlier mentioned in the above portion, there are three different schemes of the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana. These schemes are the Shishu, the Kishor,and the Tarun.
- Shishu: At this stage, the total loan amount will be an amount of 50,000. This is the stage which mainly attracts the small entrepreneurs, who are initiating the business with a small fund or who are at the early stages of his or her business.
- Kishor: At this stage, the total loan amount will be an amount of 5,00,000. To come into the proper range, the appropriate range of the loan amount will be between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5, 00,000. This is the stage which mainly attracts those entrepreneurs, who have already started or initiated their business and now require many funds to extend the business, or those entrepreneurs, who are looking for a larger amount of funds to start up the business.
- Tarun: At this stage, the total loan amount will be an amount of 10, 00,000. Again, coming into the proper range, the range will be between amounts of rs. 5, 00,000 tors. 10,00,000. There is no branch of entrepreneurs in this margin as this will be the highest margin of loan that any entrepreneur can apply or under the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana.
The Interest Rate for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana
After alot of questions regarding the interest rates for the PM MODI Mudra Bank Loan Yojana, it is still not clear about the interest rates which are being provided. Only one such information has been gathered, that all the banks, who are participating under the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana, will have the freedom of choosing their own interest rates, provided that it truly justifies the main scheme and concept of the Mudra Loan scheme for small business startup.
How to Apply for the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana (Application Form For Online Apply)
There is no presence of a formal application for the Pradhan Mantri (Modi) Mudra Loan Scheme. If you have to apply for the PMMY Scheme then, then you have to visit Listed banks, which is participating in the schemes of the Mudra Yojana For Business Startup. Plus, if it does appear to be like you already possess a current account in the bank you are thinking of applying for the PM Loan Scheme For Laghu Udyog, then this will act as a catalyst for speeding up your process of application. Also, if you are looking forward to claiming any equipment, which will be needed for your business, you do have to make sure that you carry a valid invoice for the same. do make it a note, that in this consideration, if you possess a good history of your credit, it would be of great help if you are looking forward to applying for a collateral loan.
- Download the application form (Shishu, Kishor, Tarun)
- Fill out the form and find the commercial or public sector bank under this scheme.
- Add Details Of your business plan along with the application form.
- Complete the formalities asked by the bank.
- After the completion of the loan process, it’ll be sanctioned.
Now There is no online method to apply for mudra loan and besides of that there are lots of startup straggler or entrepreneurs are not aware about this scheme. Lack of knowledge and no easiness for application of mudra bank loan scheme people are not taking benefits of this scheme. So here is the Diagram or flowchart for the Initial procedure and information about this schem.
After the loan is sanctioned, the borrower gets the Mudra bank ATM from which he can withdraw the money. The money from this loan system is distributed using only the RuPay Mudra card. The ATM card is accepted in every ATM that allows withdrawal through RuPay system.
Mudra Loan Process Chart
For any kind of assistance about this yojana startups and businesses can take assistance from the assistance offices and helpline toll free numbers. The main office is stated at the Mumbai. there are lots of assistance mudra loan regional offices out there in different states. So you can get pradhan mantri mudra yojana application form from there also.
For information on MUDRA products and for any kind of assistance, the borrower can either approach/contact MUDRA office at Mumbai or the identified MUDRA Nodal Officers, whose details (along with contact numbers and mail ids) are made available at MUDRA’s Website. The borrower may also visit MUDRA website, www.mudra.org.in and can send any query/suggestion to [email protected].
People can also contact this MFIs for information regarding application procedure and form for mudra loan scheme for small business.
Why To Go For PMMY Mudra Loan Instead of any other loan scheme for business startup ?
- The PradhanMantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana is one such sector built, which is calculated to cater more than a 120 million in numbers, which will be extracted mostly from those sectors of the society, who are less privileged. This will in turn help to benefit around 58 million owners of a small business in our country.
- There is a huge number of small business owners in our country, who restrict themselves to get involved with the process of banking, due to legal problems like funds. Now, through the initiation of this PM Mudra Bank Loan Yojana, these small business owners can now start to get involved with the process of banking, being free about their different financial problems.
- There was a lot of inadequate corpus and also the presence of the management which was unorganized in terms of credit facility, especially for the small entrepreneurs. These problems are now being started to look upon through the different schemes, rules,and regulations of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana.
- There was always a concern regarding the financial institutions, who was really unable to provide the adequate funds which were required by these small business owners, only due to the problem of “repayment.” With the start of this PradhanMantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana, it has been promised that this issue will now be looked upon.
Helpline Number, Toll-Free Number or Customer Care Number for the PradhanMantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2020
There are two numbers which are provided by the board of officials of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Helpline number 2020 if you have any query or doubt to solve the same. these two numbers are given below:
- 1800 180 1111
- 1800 11 0001
The List of All the Banks Who is Participating under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan
Following mentioned is the list of all the banks who are participating under the PradhanMantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana along with their known or unknown interest rates as mentioned:
|Name of Bank||Rate of Interest|
|State Bank of India||Not Known|
|State of Bank of Hyderabad||Not Known|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||Not Known|
|State Bank of Mysore||Not Known|
|State Bank of Travancore||Not Known|
|State Bank of Patiala||Not Known|
|United Bank of India||9.65% to 11.15%|
|UCO Bank||Not Known|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||Not Known|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Not Known|
|Central Bank of India||Not Known|
|Bank of Maharashtra||9.7% to 11.7%|
|Bank of Baroda||Not Known|
|Andhra Bank||9.75% to 11.5%|
|ICICI Bank||Not Known|
|Vijaya Bank||Not Known|
|Union Bank of India||9.65% to 11.15%|
|Syndicate Bank||Not Known|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Not Known|
|Corporation Bank||11% to 11.9%|
|Canara Bank||Not Known|
|Bank of India||Not Known|
|Axis Bank||Not Known|
|Allahabad Bank||9.7% to 11.7%|
Differences between the Mudra Loan and the Personal Loan (Mudra Loan or Personal Loan)
|Mudra Loan||Personal Loan|
|Mudra loan can only be issued by the government, thus making the process safe and secure||Personal loan can be given by the government as well as the financial institutions, which are private|
|A genuine and entire plan for the business has to be shown to be applicable to the Mudra loan||What is needed is a justified reason and not the entire business plan to be entitled to a personal loan|
|Mudra loan will only be issued through the presence of a Mudra credit card, which obviously will be having a limit which will be assigned from before||A credit card is not separately issued under a personal loan|
|The tenure for repayment can go as high as a time period of 7 years||The tenure for repayment is less in personal loan|
Thus, the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana is definitely a very good imitative taken by the government in order to help those small owners of the business. If you have properly gone through all the details, then you can find that this is one such initiative which was needed in our country.
Latest News About Mudra Loan
Latest News Updates And Information about mudra loan will publish here.
Mudra loan extended by NPA burden, letter to the finance ministry written by RBI
Date : 19th April 2020 :- The NPA Of The flagship scheme for the Modi government’s small industries loan to encourage small businesses and startups has crossed the Limit of RBI. The Reserve Bank has written a letter to the Finance Ministry in this regard.
Modi government’s flagship scheme, launched to promote small industries in the country is facing trouble for the government under the Prime Minister’s Mudra Scheme. The NPA has crossed the prescribed limit under the Ministry of Finance, a senior official of the Ministry of Finance.
On the other hand, there are some public sector banks which are violating the RBI’s limit. Earlier this year, the RBI had raised the issue of NPA against the government under the currency scheme. On behalf of the Reserve Bank of India, the Finance Ministry received a letter regarding the increasing burden under this scheme.
According to the media report, till January, the NPA level has been more than Rs 11 thousand crore under the currency loan. It is notable that the former Governor of the RBI had last year warned the Parliamentary Committee on NPA under a currency and a Kisan Credit Card in a note.
Rajan had said that the loan sharing targets are being completed without proper procedure. It is expected to increase NPA in the future. He had also said that there was talk of monetary lending and Kisan credit card to be reviewed.
According to the government’s primary data, a loan of Rs 2.73 crore was given in the financial year 2020 till March 22 under the money scheme. While the financial year 2018 and fiscal year 2020, the government had divined the loan worth 1.75 crore and 1.32 crore respectively.
- 1 Mudra Bank Loan Yojana For New / Small Business Startup 2020
- 1.1 Information About Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana (Scheme)
- 1.2 The Interest Rate for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Yojana
- 2 How to Apply for the Mudra Bank Loan Yojana (Application Form For Online Apply)
- 2.1 Why To Go For PMMY Mudra Loan Instead of any other loan scheme for business startup ?
- 2.2 Helpline Number, Toll-Free Number or Customer Care Number for the PradhanMantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2020
- 2.3 The List of All the Banks Who is Participating under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan
- 3 Latest News About Mudra Loan