Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): Suraksha Bima Yojana online application
The prime minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, has launched the insurance scheme of the nation. As the central government launches this scheme, then this scheme will benefit all the people of India. However, the state of the notion has its personal insurance scheme for the citizens of the state. In that case, it depends on the citizens on which scheme they have to take the benefits of the insurance.
However, the government has launched the insurance scheme for the poor people and economically weaker people of India. The population growth in India is very high. However, economic instability also appears in India. Keeping in ide the situation of the people of India, the Indian government has launched an insurance scheme for them.
The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY):
The Poverty level in India is high, and the people are doing work for their survival. The poor people who do not have jobs and do not have money for their survival will get ready to do a job in dangerous areas of the work. These areas are hazardous for the people to work, and during the work, if anything happens to the person, then the family of the person will become helpless.
For those people, the government of India arrives with the insurance scheme. If any accidents happen during work, then the government will give some amount to their family to recover or as financial help. The person has to pay the premium of the government insurance scheme.
However, the government has set a very low premium of scheme insurance. If any person gets the government insurance and registers themselves under the insurance scheme, then they have to pay Rs.12 as a premium to the government per year. That means the person has to pay the premium of their insurance Rs.12 to the government.
The government will give the person to accidental insurance. During the accident, if any person got injured and lost their lives, then the government will provide some amount of money to the family of the person.
However, the government has fixed the amount of money that is given to the person under this insurance scheme. The government will provide Rs.2 lakh as insurance to the person under this insurance scheme. Due to an accident, in place of death, the person has lost their one lag, eye, hand, then the government will give them Rs.1lakh as an insurance plan of the government.
Benefits of the Insurance Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana:
- The people with low income will get the benefits of the insurance scheme.
- The people who are living in any area of the Indian territory will get the benefits of the insurance scheme.
- However, the government has a very low insurance premium, and then any person will get the ben fits of the insurance scheme.
- If a person has lost their lives during a road accident, then under the insurance scheme, the government of India will give Rs.2 lakh to that person.
- If a person has lost their eye, lag, or hand because of an accident, the government will give them Rs.1lakh for the surgery.
- The government can make changes to the insurance plant every year.
- This scheme is mainly benefits to the rural areas of India. The people living in rural areas can take this insurance scheme for their security purpose for the future.
Eligibility Criteria of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana:
- The person who is taking advantage of the insurance scheme must be a citizen of India and living in India territory.
- The age of the person should be between 18 to 70 years.
- The government will deduct the premium amount from the bank account of the applicant.
- The person should have to submit the required documents to the government for verification purposes for the insurance scheme.