Rajasthan Forest Guard Syllabus 2021: RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam pattern.
In this article, you will find the exam pattern and the syllabus of the Rajasthan Forest Guard exam 2021. There will be only one paper which will carry 100 questions and 100 marks.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the exam pattern and syllabus. In the recruitment, there are a total of 1128 posts of Forest Guard and Forester. In this article, we included exam pattern and syllabus. If you want more details, visit the official website.
The paper will be only in the Hindi language. For more detail, check the official website http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard and Efficiency Test (PST and PET)
- Medical Exam
- Document and character verification
- The written test will be MCQs type.
- There will be one paper consists of 100 questions, and each question will carry 1 mark. So, there will be a total of 100 marks.
- The time duration will be 1:30 hours.
- The question paper will be in Hindi language only.
- Measuring tools
- Discoveries and inventions
- Scientific reasons
- Making decision perspective to Science
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Relationship between numbers
- Ration and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Number systems
- Decimals and fractions
- Computation of whole numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Nature of society
- Political aspects
- Geography of Rajasthan and India
- Districts in Rajasthan
- History of Rajasthan and India
- Important dates and years
- Historical places
- Freedom movement
Culture and Art:
- Major festivals
- Indian Languages
- Latest scientific progress and development
- National and International awards
Physical Standard and Efficiency Test (PST and PET):
|Particular||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|1||Height||163 cms||150 cms|
5 cms Minimum
5 cms Minimum
|3||Walk||25 km in 4 Hrs||16 km in 4 Hrs|
|for Forest Guard only|
|4||Sit-Ups||25 round in 1 minute||–|
|5||Shot put (4 KG)||–||4.5 Mtrs|
|6||Throw (Cricket Ball)||55 Mtrs||–|
|7||Standing Broad Jumps||–||1.35 Mtrs|
If you have any queries, reach out to the official website.
Wishing you all the best for the examination, and stay tuned for the next update.